SexDollAmerica.com

UK/European Doll Meet 2014

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
vassago
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: UK/European Doll Meet 2014

Post by vassago »

Sounds like it could be fun. PM me the details... ;)

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce that the UK vendor for DS Dolls will be displaying the full range at the UK/European meet in September this year. :D

Tom (the UK vendor) will show these dolls to the attendees on the Friday evening. He'll also be available to answer all your questions in regards to the DS Dolls during that time.

This is a great opportunity for attendees of the meet, and this truly fulfils what meets are all about, that being to meet other enthusiasts and to see fist hand the dolls we all dream about owning.

So don't miss out and joins us all at the UK/European meet this September in Wales. You know you want to :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

lolo89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lolo89 »

This is an unusual, and most likely, fun experience.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

lolo89 wrote:This is an unusual, and most likely, fun experience.
It's great fun and I'd also like to add that we now have another manufacturer and his wife joining us for the meet :D. You should join us Lolo89.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Oh my, I couldn't make it last year because of family... but in 2014 I wanna go!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

beautifuldolls wrote:Oh my, I couldn't make it last year because of family... but in 2014 I wanna go!
Hi Anna, you are more than welcome. :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

lonelycarer

Re: UK/European Doll Meet 2014 - advice

Post by lonelycarer »

Wow. this is like fate or something. this is date of my birthday!!

I don't have a doll. I want one. Just no idea which is best.

I am 47. never had a girlfriend or a physical relationship with any woman. I am a full time carer for my disabled mother. I have been since i was 14. Time for relationship, sex, etc. just never seemed to happen.

Could i come to the meet without a doll, to meet people and understand which doll would be most compatible to me?

Unless any members are in/around London and would be willing to invite me to meet them and their dolls?

I am genuine. Nervous. Shy about my inexperience. But want to find friends and a doll companion for the times when i am sat alone in my room or laid alone in my bed.

Hope someone can advise. All the best.

Liam

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Liam, welcome to TDF :D

There's a lot - a LOT - of info about dolls and owning a doll at TDF, so look around and read. And if you have questions, just ask! We are always willing to give you our answers :wink:

About the Doll Meet, it's for our members, with or without dolls. I'll send you a PM about it.

:glou:

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

The yearly UK meet is great fun and the people are wonderful. I'll be back, someday... when my financial situation stabilizes again. Until then, cheers! :)

thelichking
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thelichking »

how should I imagine son meeting? are there any pictures of the last meeting.
I do not have a doll, but I do have interested to have one.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

daantje86 wrote:how should I imagine son meeting? are there any pictures of the last meeting.
I do not have a doll, but I do have interested to have one.
Hi Daantje,
The doll meets are a meet & greet for doll admirers, owners and their dolls :D
It's great to meet other TDF Members and to meet the dolls.
Here's the UK Meet 2013 photo thread.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Hi Folks, for those who have never been, here's a few pics from last year. mostly Teddy babes, but that's the medium I work with :)

A plushy Pile-on in the bar. Member Philnostein is under there somewhere. this was the beginning of his conversion to plush love :D
P1000565.JPG
P1000565.JPG (105.06 KiB) Viewed 8318 times
The hotel is a converted farm and farm buildings and has some wonderful nooks and crannies for photo shoots
P1000576.JPG
P1000576.JPG (87.18 KiB) Viewed 8318 times
P1000578.JPG
P1000578.JPG (129.71 KiB) Viewed 8318 times
The Girls are allowed anywhere in the hotel, provided they remain properly dressed, So Cindy and Tina made full use of the bar
P1000599a.jpg
P1000599a.jpg (139.91 KiB) Viewed 8291 times
As did many other dolls
P1000609.JPG
P1000609.JPG (126.79 KiB) Viewed 8318 times
P1000620.JPG
P1000620.JPG (112.6 KiB) Viewed 8318 times
I'll be driving down again this year, collecting Revol along the wasy and arriving with 5 Teddy babes in the back of my car :D

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Karrot,
see you there with Brigitte. Great pics, this will be a lot of fun,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Nice of the hotel allowing them to hang out at the bar! Did they get lucky? :D You gotta keep a close watch ;)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

kharn wrote: I'm pleased to announce that the UK vendor for DS Dolls will be displaying the full range at the UK/European meet in September this year. :D

Tom (the UK vendor) will show these dolls to the attendees on the Friday evening. He'll also be available to answer all your questions in regards to the DS Dolls during that time.
Hi!

Congratulations on this. It's a great idea and, as far as I'm concerned, DollSweet are a very real contender for attention in England and Europe where we don't have a multiplicity of choice of home grown products from which to choose.

Being curious about Tom's ebay marketing I contacted him a while back and realised that he has a really great dedication to his customers and encouraged him as a result to take a more active part in the forums. It's wonderful to see that this has been to good effect.

As a newbie to silicone ladies, I was so very fortunate to have come across Aira
whose Dad, member Mahoro, didn't just put her in a box and send her by courier, but came down south with her to introduce her to me personally. The importance of this was a tutorial showing me how to handle her safely - and this, I understand, is what Tom does for all his customers and such a tutorial is extremely helpful.

This was the inspiration behind http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612 which I hope is helpful.

Stef, who is the DS Agent in France is also incredibly helpful and it was his Chloé
who irrestistably told me what a joy a sweet doll can be . . .

Elsewhere I see that Patrick, who is responsible for giving all who view one of his dolls in the eye a diagnosed condition identified as PIB Fever, is also to be coming to England. What a privilege it would be to meet such a sculptor and creator of a doll who is very nearly . . . alive. This should be a brilliant event.

Perhaps with the encouragement of liberated dolls who aren't embarrassed at going visiting
ImageImageImageImage
Pris might have a word with the good folks at Aurigny and see about a flight through Southampton or Manchester suggesting that a photoshoot could be a great fun marketing opportunity for them and that perhaps other dolls flying around might possibly be encouraged likewise . . .

I'm looking for a friend in the South of France with whom to do photos and help with Chloé catching a bus down into town where she's got one or two things planned . . . There is much in this way that members can come together to help to bring dolldom out of the shadows, to bring humour and pleasures into the open world.

Finally - Liam - I'm an easy journey out of London and if you'd like to meet Aira or Thera you're welcome to visit.

Likewise although I'm not going to be able to head north in September, anyone coming through the Tunnel or travelling via Gatwick is welcome to stop off for a rest less than 1/2 hour from the M25 and the kettle is always on. An impromptu photoshoot might result and good fun might be had by all . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS