https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just a bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 1)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Just a bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 1)

Post by Koen »

Hi Guys,

Some of you may still remember that I mentioned that I was working on a new photostory. Of every doll I make I make a presentation photo shoot, but I also try to make a short photostory of every doll I create before I send her of to her new home. The presentation series are usually published shortly after I send the new ScoonimDoll. The photoseries of the story however are stored until I have been able to process them.

The photos for the story that you are about to see were made when I finished Oksanna, who is therefor of course the special guest star. All characters are purely fictionous except for of course for Stellai, who wants everybody including herself to know that she is very real, that she is not a creation of my mind, that Oksanna in real speaks Russian and I am in fact the only fictionous character in this story, pretending to be kind and understanding, but accoding to her (Stellai) I am in real some kind of selfish, narcistic, tyrannic, oversized ScoonimDoll that calles himself human (after which she standard shouts: "whatever that may be!") with some very, very strange ideas about life :evil: .

Ok, enough introducing.
I hope you will enjoy this ride. To minimize the risk of you dying from exaltation (or total boredom) and giving our not so regular guests the opportunity to hop on, I will cut the story in parts and make regular updates for the next few weeks. The total amount of photos is 60 and there are also some video clips... 8)

Koen :wink:
After the finishing of Tanyss and Svetlanna and the story I made of them with Stellai (see my topic: Just a Peek) Stellai got so much depressed that for a long time I thought it best not to show her any of my new work. I did not want to risk a new depression because the new doll would also be shipped shortly after the presentation shoot and I knew Stellai would feel alone again. But like a real woman she sensed that I was withholding something from her and when her asking got to the level of serious threatening, I decided to give in. But other than I did with Tanyss and Svetlanna I thought it best to have Stellai actually meet the new ScoonimDoll....

to be continued...

Mistress Angela
Doll
Doll

Re: Just a bikini - a ScoonimDoll story

Post by Mistress Angela »

Stellai is a beautiful doll. I hope to see the rest of the story soon.
2014 gonna be a small doll's year for me. I do learn a lot from your photo shoots :)
I would like to buy your dolls, but I understand they are only software. Actually, it's not completely clear what they are.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

That is a great intro to the doll story and like a lot of folks I'm looking forward to more pics. :glou: :glou:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Mistress Angela wrote:Stellai is a beautiful doll. I hope to see the rest of the story soon.
2014 gonna be a small doll's year for me. I do learn a lot from your photo shoots :)
I would like to buy your dolls, but I understand they are only software.
Software???? :?
What gave you that idea? No, they are definitely not software. I can assure you that my ScoonimDolls are very real. They are poseable dolls but with a very high level of posing abilities.
I invite you to visit my website for ScoonimDolls ( ScoonimDolls.com). You will find there all kind of info about my dolls, a different photos series of them in almost every directory and a huge amount of photos of them in the galleries section 8)

When you really consider ordering one, then please first read the info page in the 'for-sale' directory of my website.

Koen

Mistress Angela
Doll
Doll

Koen wrote:
Mistress Angela wrote:Stellai is a beautiful doll. I hope to see the rest of the story soon.
I would like to buy your dolls, but I understand they are only software.
Software???? :?
What gave you that idea? No, they are definitely not software. I can assure you that my ScoonimDolls are very real. They are poseable dolls but with a very high level of posing abilities.
I invite you to visit my website for ScoonimDolls ( ScoonimDolls.com). You will find there all kind of info about my dolls, a different photos series of them in almost every directory and a huge amount of photos of them in the galleries section 8)

When you really consider ordering one, then please first read the info page in the 'for-sale' directory of my website.

Koen
Found it. I don't understand why I didn't see it. That is exactly the amount I can safe in a year, sorry. I'll get back to you, when I have that. Though an 1,5-2 year's waiting list is an big obstacle.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Mistress Angela wrote: Found it. I don't understand why I didn't see it. That is exactly the amount I can safe in a year, sorry. I'll get back to you, when I have that. Though an 1,5-2 year's waiting list is an big obstacle.
The waiting time at this moment is approximately a year. if you really consider having me make a ScoonimDoll for you I recommend that you have your name added to my list asap, because it is free and without any obligation for purchase. When you wait with adding your to my list, the waiting time will just extend. Once you are on top of my list you also do not need to order instantly. Then you can inform me about an appropriate time for you and I will do my best to comply to that.

Koen

Mistress Angela
Doll
Doll

Koen wrote:
Mistress Angela wrote: Found it. I don't understand why I didn't see it. That is exactly the amount I can safe in a year, sorry. I'll get back to you, when I have that. Though an 1,5-2 year's waiting list is an big obstacle.
The waiting time at this moment is approximately a year. if you really consider having me make a ScoonimDoll for you I recommend that you have your name added to my list asap, because it is free and without any obligation for purchase. When you wait with adding your to my list, the waiting time will just extend. Once you are on top of my list you also do not need to order instantly. Then you can inform me about an appropriate time for you and I will do my best to comply to that.

Koen
Will do. Thank you for your fast response. The name is Wim, I will add myself as soon as possible. I can wait a year for your beautiful doll :)

Mistress Angela
Doll
Doll

Re: Just a bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 1)

Email sent :multi:

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

I hope I will get one somewhere next year :)

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Man you had me scared for a moment, I though you have found a way to actually animate your Scoonim Photo Stories! Of course you could always use Claymation a'la George Pal.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Szalinski wrote:Man you had me scared for a moment, I though you have found a way to actually animate your Scoonim Photo Stories! Of course you could always use Claymation a'la George Pal.
I completely agree with you, the very thought of actually animating anything by stop motion is utterly frightening. Every thought and every move you make you need to cut into 24 pieces, all of them taking 3000x the time to realize what you see in real life.
Brrr!!
But...
it is tempting
when you have a lot of time.
When you have a loooooooot of time :roll:
Ahh,
well,
now time here is a bit of a problem...

Mistress Angela
Doll
Doll

I wonder who's leg that is on the right below :whistle:

No spoilers please.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Koen wrote:
Szalinski wrote:Man you had me scared for a moment, I though you have found a way to actually animate your Scoonim Photo Stories! Of course you could always use Claymation a'la George Pal.
I completely agree with you, the very thought of actually animating anything by stop motion is utterly frightening. Every thought and every move you make you need to cut into 24 pieces, all of them taking 3000x the time to realize what you see in real life.
Brrr!!
But...
it is tempting
when you have a lot of time.
When you have a loooooooot of time :roll:
Ahh,
well,
now time here is a bit of a problem...

That's why movie makers use CGI nowadays. Can you imagine what it must have been like doing a full length movie, like Jason and the Argonauts, completely in claymation? :shocked!:

Stop motion has another disadvantage as well: Realism. Film, video and the human eye to a degree doesn't see motion as 24 sharply focused frames, but as slightly motion blurred ones. That's why Claymation always looks 'jerky' even at a high frame rate; each image doesn't blend into the next as it would in real life. However if you want to use the actual doll, it would pretty much be the only option. At least the only one I know of.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS