https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 2)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 2)

Post by Koen »

In order to keep the story line more close together and be able 'chat' with you guys afterward the publishing of a new part without creating huge gabs in my story line, I have decided that it would probably be best to start new topics for the updates of my photo story and add links to the previous parts. This because the chatting afterwards with you guys is for me at least equally important to the publishing of the story!! :D

The link to the first 'chapter' :
Just a Bikini (part 1)

And now the second 'chapter':

When you love somebody you want tease her. I do not know why, but it is a fact and I am no exception (hell,no!) I think this must have been my reason to have Oksanna help me pulling Stellai's leg by hiding her under the towel.
:painting:
Oksanna really is a sweetheart and she first hesitated because she thought that Stellai would be so much disappointed when she would not be there. But I told her that I would not play Stellai too long to upset her and so she agreed.
I must say that my tease worked perfect. But as small and ignorent such things may seem, it is in this kind of actions that the personality of the other are affected. Not that this is all bad, but it does. Some react to this by trying to get even, others develop a more reserved attitude. With Stellai it is definitely the first. In the last few years Stellai has developed into a very much forward going person. Especially when I am not around she first acts and then asks questions. It gets her frequently into trouble, but I also must admit that because of her atitude she accomplishes things that otherwise would have remained to be out of her reach .
When this photoshoot was made however there was another aspect in the development of her personality that pushed itself to the surface... :fadein:

At the time Oksanna was ordered I still offered ScoonimDolls naked with an option to order clothing as well.
ScoonimDoll clothing I also need to make myself because standard clothing is unlikely to fit and of course I like the ScoonimDolls to be dressed in original clothing. Consequently my clothing for ScoonimDolls is very expensive because of most clothing pieces I make there is only one or two. But unlike making dolls a lot of people are capable of making doll clothing, or know someone who can. And so it happened that I agreed to send Oksanna off naked. But when I told Stellai of this she frowned at first and then...

to be continued...

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 2)

Post by Wim »

I really love your photo shoots. Once I am on top of your list, I will have an hard time choosing. I like it how you turn everyday items into props 8)
You definitely need to make clothes, or find someone who does :P

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Now that is a lovely properly shaped backside :D :D
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Gorgeous as always.

They always come alive in the setting of the story, I can only imagine how they would be in stop motion. :wink: :mrgreen:

*can't wait for the next part.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Koen you have one of the best story lines and really make your dolls really come alive... great job... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Koen, does that case come with the doll?

angelah

Post by angelah »

These little 30cm dolls are fantastic, every detail is there. Good luck with the project and do please keep making them.

angelah

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Wim wrote:I really love your photo shoots. Once I am on top of your list, I will have an hard time choosing. I like it how you turn everyday items into props 8)
You definitely need to make clothes, or find someone who does :P
The choice to place Stellai in my daily surrounding is quite deliberate. At first I wanted to create a scaled world for her and I started collecting props (hense the buckets in the photoseries of Suleiya) but with the growing of Stellai's personality which is of course very much woven with myself, I started to understand that keeping her in in a seperate world of her own would really be a pity. I thought it to be more interesting to discover for myself what would her life would look like when I would let her participate in my own life. And next to the fantastic perspective options in this, there was also the advantage that I would not be forced to spend many many hours in making scaled sceneries. Do not get me wrong, I would have loved to make them, but I honestly do not have the time for this. So the props you see is really just the mess I have on my desk and Stellai is forced to find her way in my human world in which just about everything is way too big for her. She has to settle with the few tools and clothing I have made for her and for the rest with my love, care and guardianship over her. But from her perspective this can hardly be satisfactory. On the other hand she is a doll she therefor has very little needs (As for one: she has no need for food). The world really looks very different from her perspective as you will see when you follow her 8O

As for your question about the suitcase: A ScoonimDoll really is designed for photoshoot. It is not designed for display use (even though I am very much aware that most of them will be used for that), it is a tool. The suitcase is specially designed for its preservation. It comes with the ScoonimDoll and I recommend to keep the ScoonimDoll stored in it.
Fenrisulfr wrote:Image
Now that is a lovely properly shaped backside :D :D
Round butts rule ! :lol: :wink:
Sotaichou wrote:Gorgeous as always.

They always come alive in the setting of the story, I can only imagine how they would be in stop motion. :wink: :mrgreen:

*can't wait for the next part.

/g'day.
Thanks Sotaichou :D
As you surely have read in the comments of 'part 1' animation, as much I would love to make it, is not something that is likely to come. Szalinksi's remark was very much just when he said that I scared him because of my intro. Also for the alive feeling photography really is a far better medium for this (unless you have access to and extensive experience in making high quality animation). And the big advantage is that this kind of photography does not require very special skills. You even do not need special props or light. Just a poseable doll with preferably a poseable face :wink:
Dollarhyde wrote:Koen you have one of the best story lines and really make your dolls really come alive... great job... :glou:
Thank you my friend :D , your comment is very much appreciated. I hope I will be able to keep it up, because the (long term) path I have in mind might become very hard to keep it convincing.
angelah wrote:These little 30cm dolls are fantastic, every detail is there. Good luck with the project and do please keep making them.
angelah
Thank you angelah :)
I suppose you are referring to the project of the full size poseable head that I am considering to develop. The ideas for this are expanding and I think that soon I will create a special topic about this :idea:

Koen

INFORMATIONS