https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 3)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 3)

Post by Koen »

The links to the previous 'chapters' :
Just a Bikini (part 1)
Just a Bikini (part 2)

And now the third 'chapter':

I guess it is like small dogs. It may be compensation for their size, or may even be because of their size. But it is a fact that small dogs are a lot more fierce than the large ones :twisted:

When Stellai realized that I had no intention to make clothing for Oksanna, she instantly decided to disagree and determined herself to make me reconsider. Because I know her temper and I also know that in the end she really is a very reasonable doll, I was not so much alarmed when she stepped right on my keyboard , tramped like a little hurricane towards me and started tapping her little foot to impress me. Tapping her foot! I honestly do not know where she got that from. One might say that it could be genetic, but that won't apply for the simple fact that she has no DNA, and therefor she also has no genes. Being her creator I am quite certain about that :evidence:
Now I know that when my wife would tap her foot I would definitely be concerned, but even though I really try to treat Stellai with similar respect, I must admit that I had to make an effort to keep my face straight and suppress the giggle that started to bounce up and down in my chest and tried to work its way up.
:grab:

Knowing that all of her arguments really just came straight from my own thoughts, I was surprised that she did not give the counter arguments as well. Stellai clearly expected me to debate with her. This of course was not new to me, but it was different because of her fierceness.
Stellai also showed that she had learned from a previous experience. First cut of the sharp edges of the money arguments and then throw in the charme.
She even smartly left out the argument of cold, which proved that she was aware that there was no point using it because ScoonimDolls are not affected by cold. (You may remember my photoshoot of Stellai naked in the snow (2012 Winter Special)).
While she was orating about the money aspect, which btw is really weird because she does not have a clou what money is other that round metal plates and pieces of printed paper, I started to wonder if she really would be able to come up with an original argument or if she just was searching for the weak spot in my defenses. Stellai noticed that I got distracted and she decided to go for full power... :fist:

to be continued...

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 3)

Post by Dollarhyde »

Soooooo cute... I always enjoy your stories... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the world of red heads! :D Stella mite be small, but such a fireball.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

your pictorials are always a pleasure to look at Koen ... Stellai and Oksanna are true eye candy

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

deerman wrote:Welcome to the world of red heads! :D Stella mite be small, but such a fireball.
Hi deerman, I think your comment is brilliant. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :lol:
I have used it as the opening for the next chapter, because it fitted like a glove. I hope that it is OK with you if I also use it for my copies in UKLDF and ODC.

Koen

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Once again I am reminded of Missiletowe's Annie I'm fact even though it has been long established that Annie is a brunette I cannot help but see Stellai in the part!

And I see you're starting to animate her. Be careful, be very careful! 8O
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

goatman66
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by goatman66 »

Hey Koen, you better back off buddy. Anytime an inanimate being starts tapping her foot there's fixin' to be hell to pay!!!! LOL

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Szalinski wrote:....And I see you're starting to animate her. Be careful, be very careful! 8O
Don't worry! this is as far as it goes. I made this gif-animation already several months ago and as you see I am still here, able to write sensible comments. I had a moment of weakness. That was all. Nothing to worry about. Really!
:drinking:
goatman66 wrote:Hey Koen, you better back off buddy. Anytime an inanimate being starts tapping her foot there's fixin' to be hell to pay!!!! LOL
Too late for that, goatman. Too late for that :cry:

INFORMATIONS