https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 5)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 5)

Post by Koen »

The links to the previous parts :
Just a Bikini (part 1)
Just a Bikini (part 2)
Just a Bikini (part 3)
Just a Bikini (part 4)

Chapter 5

And now ladies and gentlemen I present to you: MISSss STELLAaai SUPERrDOooLL !!

Stellai did not go for a stroll. But also her usual counterattack hold off. Instead she ignored me completely and addressed me to Oksanna as ‘that talking piece of wallpaper’. Now, had this been our first quarrel then of course I would only have been able to guess, but it was not and after ‘the finger’ I knew for certain that some kind of repercussion was bound to come :uhoh: .
Because there was no use waiting for that and so I thought it best to focus on other more important matters like the pretty little round butt of Oksanna that was staring me in the face while she was covering her little boobies (think whatever you like, but fact is that they are only the size of my thumb) while she was watching Stellai busy doing something with her rope.
And then it stroke me. Oksanna had eaten the forbidden fruit! 8O
Now ScoonimDolls are not equipped with a digestive system and therefor they cannot eat. The consequence of this is that until they have learned otherwise ScoonimDolls do not experience shame over their nakedness. For me this is most convenient because making a ScoonimDoll as such already takes a lot of time, but if I would have been forced to constantly cover their private parts while making them, it would take me forever :x .
But the fact that they cannot eat does not mean that they do not try. ScoonimDolls may not be able to swallow and digest, but when a ScoonimDoll is equipped with a poseable face she certainly can put food into their mouth.
Because there is a growing amount of questions to which I do not know the answer, I had to accept the possibility that Oksanna actually had tried to eat the forbidden fruit, in which case the problem of her feeling of shame over her nakedness would be easily solvable. A bit of toothbrushing would almost certainly solve the problem. But if her feeling of shame was caused by something else, then the only option would be to dress her :cry: .
In a corner inside my head a little voice started to whisper: “Stellai knew...”

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Re: Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll story (part 5)

Post by Koen »

Being the circumstances as they were, I decided not to throw more oil on the fire. And after allowing myself a brief extra moment staring :puppydogeyes: at the perfectly shaped naked backside of Oksanna I told her that in this position she needed to cover her cute little buttocks.

It is not what you probably think it is in the photo below. I was just making sure that Oksanna would not fall of my desk. She would not be the first ScoonimDoll make a tumble, you know.

To be continued...

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Wow great shot with that grappling hook Stellai!! 8O

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

Stellai would do great in a Tarzan movie ... or she could adopt a long whip and give Indy a run for his money :lol: mmm, come to think of it, even the Tombraider needs to watch her back :whistle:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

EXCELLENT!, LOVE the video! :drinking:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Great video :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

What's next :?

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Incredible :D A red head a blonde now lets have a burnet.Excellent action figures. :whistle:

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

WHOa. amazing vid.

That was a great shot at 31s and she looked really hot at the end pose. :multi:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

I had guessed that you would like my little video, but I had not guessed that you all would like it thát much! Thank you all. You really make me blush :oops: :D

Nescio50 wrote:Great video :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

What's next :?
Well, a long relaxing holiday on the Bahamas would be good for a start. But I guess that was not what you meant. Nor my finances will allow me such a treat. So I will just have to go back to the kitchen table and do some more story writing. And please pray for me that I do not again accidently delete my story text as I did yesterday night.... :( :cry:

The photo below I used for the video. It is one of my personal favorites.

Szalinski wrote:EXCELLENT!, LOVE the video! :drinking:
I have read some of your bicycle blog 8) . You are most fascinating. I really hope to meet you some day.

Koen :D

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it. If I ever tour near tulip country I'll be sure to look you up. :mrgreen:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS