https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll Story (part 6)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll Story (part 6)

Post by Koen »

The links to the previous parts :
Just a Bikini (part 1)
Just a Bikini (part 2)
Just a Bikini (part 3)
Just a Bikini (part 4)
Just a Bikini (part 5)

Chapter 6:

Ok, ok it is just a bikini.

Ever since I have decided to make Stellai into a person of her own, I am facing all kind of new experiences :crazyeyes: . Even though Stellai’s thoughts sprout from my mind, and I am able to control them, I refuse to let this get to the level of enslavery. Being firmly against every kind of discrimination, enslavery is simply not acceptable to me. In my relation to Stellai this is complicated, but therefor the more fascinating because her complete being is a new kind of exercise for my mind. I constantly have to ask myself if Stellai’s thoughts really are hers, or just mine, addressing them as being hers because it suits me better. More than once I discovered that a thought was in fact not hers, but mine. In my defense I can however say that in spite our differences there are also a lot of things in which we fully agree with each other and for which the addressing of a thought is six of one and half a dozen of the other :? . Not that this makes it any easier. In fact the opposite because it urges me to double check just about every thought :roll: .

Because the actions one does are mostly already initiated and performed by ones subconscious, Stellai actions run prior to her thoughts. Because she is a doll, this really is very weird. But it is true, because the photos were made long before I wrote this text. Of course I agree that prior to the making of the photos there was at some idea in my head about what was to come. But if this idea was fully my own, now that is the question. So it seems that there is the famous chicken-egg paradox, which by its sheer existence does lift Stellai up to being an entity :eeek:.
If you lost me here, I don’t blame you. I can’t hardly follow it myself 8O . Personally it strikes me like the old math calculations that I had to make in highschool where I just followed the logic and finally got to an answer which was regarded to be correct, but which from my perspective also could have been something completely different if I just would have followed another logic path :mrgreen: .

I was not sure what Stellai had said to Oksanna before her swing to my storage cabinet for drawings, but it must have eased her. Oksanna patiently waited and made no effort to leave my desk. So I decided to let them be and continue my work...
:sleeping:

You might say I did see this coming, but I was still surprised when it happened 8O . I guess it was because Stellai’s wardrobe, which I completely had to make myself that I also consider it my property. But it is a silly thought. After all it is quite obvious that I am never going to wear these clothes myself and that if they are not Stellai’s, then who else is going to wear them ? Not me, that’s for certain! As long as I do not have made a second ScoonimDoll for myself, Stellai has a point when she thinks she does not need to ask anyone for permission to give away that clothing :evidence: .

I admit that the addition of this last pic is a bit of a payback :twisted: . Because the risk of sticking your tongue out to somebody that has a camera in his hands is that you will be eternalized with your tongue hanging out of your mouth for everybody to see. Sorry my dear, you should have thought of that before you did! :tongue:

To be continued...

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just a Bikini - a ScoonimDoll Story (part 6)

Post by Nyarlat »

Love it!

The action shots are so great and Oksanna's face is pure innocence. :angel:

Stellai is a fireball so please watch out how she will "pay you back" for posting that tongue photo! 8O

Although.. it might be fun to try to fit into some of that wardrobe :whistle:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Soooooooo cute.... thanks for sharing... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Now, we just need to get you and Karrot together...

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

That was kool. :)

@Koen: Is it just me or on one of the shots, you were applauding after she swung back to the desk. heh. :mrgreen:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Now that was fun! :D Less you forget, whats hers is hers and what is yours is hers and and you will be reminded of that at every turn. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

You told her (yeah, right LOL!) How many takes did it take to get that rope swing right?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Wow great story and lovely dolls. Thanks for sharing. :glou:
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Nyarlat wrote:...Stellai is a fireball so please watch out how she will "pay you back" for posting that tongue photo! 8O
Although.. it might be fun to try to fit into some of that wardrobe :whistle:
Dear Nyarlat,
Stellai is 12 inch tall.... I will survive. Don't worry.
And as for 'trying to fit into some of that wardrobe'. Unless you have Szalinksi's shrink ray and a fetish for womens clothing any attempt to fit in that wardrobe will end up in complete disaster :haha2:
Lemminkainen wrote:Now, we just need to get you and Karrot together...
I guess I have to ask Karrot what you are referring to?
Sotaichou wrote:...Is it just me or on one of the shots, you were applauding after she swung back to the desk. heh. :mrgreen:
Stellai may hate my guts ever now and then, but I hold no grudge against her. She really is very dear to me. And face it: when you scale this swing up to human size, then you are talking Spiderman-like gymnastic antics! 8O
Szalinski wrote:You told her (yeah, right LOL!) How many takes did it take to get that rope swing right?
I told her what??
And as for the amount of takes... Well, it really took only one take. Stellai is a ScoonimDoll. She is designed for this kind of photography ( :lol: I can hear you think: how did he do it? How did he do it?!)

Koen

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Karrot, like you, has made some really wonderful text & photo doll adventures. I can imagine it could be epic if you two were to collaborate.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

excellent pictorial ... what a gorgeous little spitfire is Stellai !!

something I just noticed: Koen, you must have been one of the first to join TDF: 01 jan 1970 8O !!! WOW :lol:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

life-is-plastic wrote:something I just noticed: Koen, you must have been one of the first to join TDF: 01 jan 1970 8O !!! WOW :lol:
Before the forum founders, before the internet, maybe even before the Big Bang :BIG:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Nescio50 wrote:
life-is-plastic wrote:something I just noticed: Koen, you must have been one of the first to join TDF: 01 jan 1970 8O !!! WOW :lol:
Before the forum founders, before the internet, maybe even before the Big Bang :BIG:
1 In the beginning, Koen created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Koen was hovering over the face of the waters.

3 And Koen said, “Let...there...be...Dollforum!,” (tatatataaa)...
:painting:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
( to anyone who may feel offended: please, please, please understand that it is just a joke.)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

4. And the next day Koen created the ScoonimDoll :haha2:

pasinkaz

Post by pasinkaz »

These dolls are so cool.
Probably a dumb question :mrgreen: , but do you have a link to the manufacturer? I haven't been looking into this type of doll, but I love your pictures and story and want to find out more. Pretty fun! :razz: :razz:
Looking forward to the continuation.

INFORMATIONS