https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lexi's adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Re: Lexi's adventures (a Phicen doll)

Post by Hanna »

That looks like a lovely trip Lexi went on. That bridge is massive, do you know what it carries? Is it an aquaduct or a viaduct? :lol:
She certainly had some lovely weather for sunbathing.
That's a bit flash of somebody, having a jet in your back garden.

Waves to the girls
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Hanna wrote:That bridge is massive, do you know what it carries?
Trains.
She certainly had some lovely weather for sunbathing.
Yes, although they had a violent thunderstrorm on thursday evening.
That's a bit flash of somebody, having a jet in your back garden.
I think it's a used car salesman.
Waves to the girls
They wave back :D
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Hi Kim, you and Lexi sure get around! Beautiful country, this photo is breathtaking!!
Attachments
P7160781p.jpg
P7160781p.jpg (280.34 KiB) Viewed 3259 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Kim wrote:
SlutAllure wrote:
Kim wrote:Yes, it is huge. She could invite all Chris's little dolls and have a poolparty in that glass :mrgreen:
Warning my girls risk drinking all the contents of the glass... 8O
a poolparty would be better with water ... :lol:
I say that, I say nothing 8)
:haha2: I guess Lexi would also be drinking more than swim in it.
Daria wrote:Oh Boy. Another Lexi road trip?
Looking forward to seeing more.
Well, that was all from that trip. But there's always another :mrgreen:

She went to Germany, and there was a giant bridge, let me see if I can spell it right: the Göltzschtalbrücke (Julie said: "hah, another german name that breaks your tongue," she always says the same about Alexa's last name).

Even though the bridge was big, the stream it went over was kinda small

Somewhere along the trip they also spotted an old jetfighter.

xxx
Kim

Wow, beautiful pics, this is a nice Holiday trip. Keep having fun and keep modeling the way you always do. We love it.
By the way, no pics from the Prolog of the Tour from us as I have to travel to Hamburg with a friend next saturday. :wink:
We´ll try to take a few on sunday, the day of the first stage though.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

the bridge looks like an old roman aquaduct for carrying water from one hill top to another. keep posting the great pics and have fun traveling.

carlys_guy

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

P6240800p.jpg
P6240800p.jpg (240.9 KiB) Viewed 3238 times
Is that your MiG 21 in the parking lot behind her?!! 8O
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Hi tongue. Tnx :) But unfortunately it's just Lexi who's getting around.

Hi Chris. Tnx as well. Too bad you're missing the prologue.

Hi Carlys Guy. We will continue to post pics :)

Hi Knightshift. Yes it is. Are you telling me you don't have one? 8O
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

The adventures of Lexi remind me of those of the garden dwarf in "The fabulous destiny of Amélie Poulain" :lol:

For those who do not know the film:
Since the death of his wife, Amélie's father stays at home and does not move anymore. He has erected a sort of mausoleum in his garden with a dwarf. One day Amélie kidnaps the dwarf and entrusts it to a friend, who is a hostess in an airline.
And on each trip, she takes a picture of the dwarf all over the world, in front of famous monuments. And she sends it anonymously to the father.
Thus, he regularly receives news of his dwarf, without really understanding what's happen (he believes that the dwarf travels alone).
Eventually Amelie reaches her goal: one day, his father decides to leave his home and resume a normal life.

Does Lexi plan a worldtour ? or did you know an hostess/steward :mrgreen: ?
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

I did not know that movie.

Lemme see. Lexi is my doll, but goes away with EBF who takes pictures of her for monuments. So if Lexi is the dwarf, EBF is Amelie, and he wants me to leave the house :?

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Great pictures Lexi.
It's nice that you let EBF tag along with you on your travels.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Yes, she is happy to do so.
And so are we at home, because this way we get to see pictures :) Otherwise EBF barely takes pictures.

We're apparantly not the only ones who like it, because this thread has now over 15,000 views 8O Which is, I think, quite a lot for a thread in this subforum.

They're in France again. En-route they spotted a "Barage", of which had to be taken a picture with Lexi in it.
The pictures are not too great, because EBF is still working with his crappy camera. The one of which Alexa mentioned it is broken. The broken part is the LCD-screen, which means he can only see half of what he is taking the picture of, so it´s a bit guesswork. He should have gotten a new camera, the lazy bastard :!:

But anyways, pics:

Last year someone asked if Lexi was ever spotted. Well, this time she was and EBF even had a short conservation about it (although the conservation was a bit one-sided, because EBF was a bit stunned and his French was not 'activated' yet).
He hadn't noticed that while he was setting up Lexi, and taking pics, a French woman had also appeared and was taking pictures of the barrage.
Just as he was picking up Lexi to relocate her (for the second pic), he spotted the lady, she was already looking at him, and he figured she would have already seen Lexi, but when he picked her up, she started laughing and she 'struck a pose' as if to say "ah, you're using her as a model." He smiled back and said something like "ah, oui".
Then she walked a bit closer and said (in french) that her brother also said had figurine, a dinosaur, which he took everywhere and took pictures of. EBF smiled again and wanted to respond something like "I do the same", but couldn't find the words rightaway, and she already turned around and walked away to take some more pictures of the barrage herself.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

looks like a dam to me. nice pictures keep posting.

carlys_guy

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

carlys_guy wrote:looks like a dam to me. nice pictures keep posting.

carlys_guy

Dam... I was gonna say the same thing! :lol:
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

The Lexi tour will soon reach the same audience as the "tour de France" :mrgreen:
Maybe, she will go into legends, like the trolls in Norway, or the elves of the Breton forests.

Nice views from the "Barrage de Bort-Les-Orgues" (located on the Dordogne river - in the Corrèze department) :thumbs_up: .
More infos can be found here, and fun, with a picture taken from the same point of view.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

wow, this is very very nice picture

INFORMATIONS