https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Need help finding clothes, accessories, etc.

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kaiya

Need help finding clothes, accessories, etc.

Post by Kaiya »

So I finally have a purchase arrangement set up for a cute little Arte Tokio 1/3rd scale(52cm) silicone doll, Model number: SH-M-01. She should be here in April when I finish paying her off, I'm so excited! yay! :)

But going to the Arte Tokio site, it seems to be down, bad links everywhere I turn, and just horrible to use. I emailed them regarding my doll, and if any of the current accessories, clothing they have on the site, etc would fit this doll. I don't forsee a reply, and if I do get a reply I don't forsee me using their site because it seems like a really bad idea....

So... I turn to you! *points at you* yes you!

A few of my questions:
Where can I find beautiful clothing/accessories/wigs that will fit this doll?
Is anyone on the forum skilled in repair, I have unsurpassed gentleness when handling my valuables, but even then accidents do happen, as she is old and fragile I see repairs in the future. Is there anyone around that is trust worthy that I can send my doll to if she needs repairs done that will do it for a small fee? (price negotiable)

Also, if I end up not being able to find any clothes, wigs, accessories for her, is there anyone skilled enough to make stuff for her? (price negotiable depending on the project)

Thanks so much for any information that can be brought to my attention.

Kaiya
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: Need help finding clothes, accessories, etc.

Post by Kim »

I got a Phicen doll (1/6). The clothing I got for her I bought from ebay. There's probably lots to find there for a Tokyo doll.
And I think Nescio has some links to some stores (in the Netherlands I think) in his thread about his Tokyo doll.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Another person to ask is Varkeo.... :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

I also asked my friend who sews if she would be willing to make clothes for my doll if I paid for materials/labor. So I have that option as well. :)
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I have a Tokyo Doll, Shy mate MAI Japanese style (one third 60M body).
I asked the the same question here :wink:
The clothes Maiko wears are bought at a local shop in The Netherlands.

Edit: here's a link to the website of Tokyo Doll.

Tucker1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tucker1 »

Dollmore has clothing for 52cm, go to clothing then Zaoll doll.

INFORMATIONS