https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

LIMITED EDITION DOLLS!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kaiya

LIMITED EDITION DOLLS!

Post by Kaiya »

http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/item.php ... 37&nhn1=en

OMG! *nerdgasms and faints*

I want this doll so bad, but it's effing limited edition and I won't have enough money by then. ><

sdlkjasdflkjadslfijdlfjdslfjsdjfldsijflsdjfpliasdjfoijsdpowapweaiwepieaspjdflsidwpadwijrwjd ><
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: LIMITED EDITION DOLLS!

Post by LadyPeridot »

Find some dollfie and BJD forums with for sale sections. Set a alert for keywords on ebay so if anyone sales it there it'll show up.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13760

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

Excellent plan! I will do so! :)
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

bellcaptain

Post by bellcaptain »

you already have 6 dolls on your wish list, how many more do you want? you don't need one of every doll available, they're not pokemon.

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

Every doll on my list is optional, (except Lilica) Therefore I can put as many down as I want, and pursue as many avenues of interest as I want.

Kurvengeier
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurvengeier »

bellcaptain wrote:you don't need one of every doll available
Why not? :D :D :D

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

bellcaptain wrote:you already have 6 dolls on your wish list, how many more do you want? you don't need one of every doll available, they're not pokemon.
Ya seriously, you're already $36000 in the hole on your wish list.

(Hehehe.... 'In the hole'....)
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

BurntHostage wrote:
bellcaptain wrote:you already have 6 dolls on your wish list, how many more do you want? you don't need one of every doll available, they're not pokemon.

Again, I'm free to look at anything I want. This isn't another country where everything is censored. Last I checked I lived in America.

And the wish list is more like guidelines than an actual set in stone purchase plan.

Hope some people get the hint and stop trying to run other people's lives. :roll:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Here's another group of limited edition dolls that darn Varkeo got me hooked on you can check them out here... http://www.phicen.com/
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

OMG Dollarhyde, those are some epic dolls! Thanks for sharing. :)

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Kaiya wrote:
BurntHostage wrote:

Again, I'm free to look at anything I want. This isn't another country where everything is censored. Last I checked I lived in America.

And the wish list is more like guidelines than an actual set in stone purchase plan.

Hope some people get the hint and stop trying to run other people's lives. :roll:

Ahh noo please don't take what I said that way!
Always pursue your dreams! (Even if it's only 1 doll at a time!)
Never give up, never surrender!!

Um sorry.
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

BurntHostage wrote:
Kaiya wrote:
BurntHostage wrote:

Ahh noo please don't take what I said that way!
Always pursue your dreams! (Even if it's only 1 doll at a time!)
Never give up, never surrender!!

Um sorry.
No worries, thanks for the apology, I took your post as a joke as it had the 'in the hole' statement. So no worries at all.

Just been a lot of harassment from certain people today, and I'm pretty sick of it when all I'm doing is bumping my threads.

INFORMATIONS