https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Tokyo doll question

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

dollcaster

Tokyo doll question

Post by dollcaster »

Hi all,

I was recently looking at some tokyo dolls, specifically the Numer 1/12 scale series. What heads and feet does one use with this doll body and where can I find them? Any realistic heads available or are they all anime style?

thanks!

Kinkuro
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Tokyo doll question

Post by Kinkuro »

Aww but how could you not love that cuteness? lol
Anyway you do realize that 1/12 scale is about the size of a barbie doll? I would suggest going 1/3 scale if you plan on using it for more adult purposes. You can probably find a more realistic SD head to go on it if you look around. Good luck! Those tokyo doll bodies are so nice, being seamless and everything, but quite pricey.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Kinkuro wrote:Aww but how could you not love that cuteness? lol
Anyway you do realize that 1/12 scale is about the size of a barbie doll? I would suggest going 1/3 scale if you plan on using it for more adult purposes. You can probably find a more realistic SD head to go on it if you look around. Good luck! Those tokyo doll bodies are so nice, being seamless and everything, but quite pricey.
Actually 1/12 scale is about half the size of a barbie doll - so very tiny.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Kinkuro
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kinkuro »

Oh yeah cause the scale they work off of is a 6 foot tall human, and 1/6 would be 12 inches, then 1/12 would be 6 inches, like most of the action figures most of likely had as kids.

INFORMATIONS