https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Now please welcome Lucie

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Now please welcome Lucie

Post by Tiriaq »

Bit late but still welcome hehe. Cool, what size are these?

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

brigittes hubbie wrote: They will be sent together at the beginning of october, all 4 of them. I´m expecting them in the middle of the upcoming month.
Chris
Hi Chris,
Are they still travelling?
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Tiriaq, they are in scale 1/6, around 25 cm tall.
Hi Kim,
they already arrived in Germany but are held in custody by customs right now. :twisted: The people from Phicen wanted to be nice and declared a products worth well below the price I paid. Customs didn´t believe it so I had to fax them the papers from the sale to declare the real worth. I hope customs will let them go tomorrow. They shall arrive via DHL Express on tuesday or wednesday, I hope. I´ll let you know and will do some pics this weekend to introduce you all to them. Sadly though the cloths I ordered at the same time haven´t arrived yet so one of them will have to live with doing a bikini shoot, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Tiriaq, they are in scale 1/6, around 25 cm tall.
will do some pics this weekend to introduce you all to them. Sadly though the cloths I ordered at the same time haven´t arrived yet so one of them will have to live with doing a bikini shoot, :wink:
Chris
Darn, I thought this was a year(s) old but I have made that mistake before looking at someones joining date. Not the actual posting date. So this is still going on... I had one doll taxed and the other got through. I was stupid enough to put 45 USD on it so I got taxed for 60 USD.
Mine are both 1/3 size so the clothes are rare, expensive and the accessories also rare and expensive. That is why I hope to buy a sewing machine next year and make some stuff but I'm not sure I'm strong enough to be good at it. So, it's still something I want and pushing it aside.

First there will be the clay I ordered; polymer clay! I want to make cute candy and cake but later on much more if I got the patience and the feel for it!

https://www.google.nl/search?q=polymer+ ... 20&bih=969

I think it is possible to how do you say that hotlink(?) a word and connect a link to it. Used to do that in HTML. Maybe someone can remind me, it would be nice to know again!
(same here with clothes because they are so expensive I am picking stuff here and there but I can't do shoots with incomplete sets so it's often waiting weeks and months)

Wish you luck with it.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Tiriaq wrote:
https://www.google.nl/search?q=polymer+ ... 20&bih=969

I think it is possible to how do you say that hotlink(?) a word and connect a link to it. Used to do that in HTML. Maybe someone can remind me, it would be nice to know again!
[ url=link] word[ /url ]
without the spaces link
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

[ url=link] word[ /url ]
without the spaces link[/quote]

yay, super... ty!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Lucie´s and Monique´s new sisters got cleared by customs and arrived in town today but I missed the courier. I´ll pick them up tomorrow and will take some pics very soon,
Chris

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Lucie´s and Monique´s new sisters got cleared by customs and arrived in town today but I missed the courier. I´ll pick them up tomorrow and will take some pics very soon,
Chris
Pray that it is not just a box with a couple of musty oranges you will receive. That is what happened to me once when I ordered a Nintendo. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! :uhoh:

Koen

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Oh what a nightmare! I´ll let you know tomorrow even if I can´t do the pics as well. Oh, I hope I´ll be able to sleep...
Chris

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

:puppydogeyes: OMG :oops: Sorry Chris, that was most unthoughtful of me. :crying:

Ehh, I suggest to have Brigitte make you a cup of warm milk and then poor in some Scotch when she does not watch. That should help you to get some sleep! :drinking: :sleeping: :mrgreen:

Koen :oops: :oops: :oops:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Koen,

that´s a good idea. I have to work tomorrow though so I guess Brigitte will have to give me extra cuddles for a sound sleep. Don´t worry, I had a busy weekend and will probably be too tired to have nightmares of dolls turned into oranges. :)

Chris

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Lucie´s and Monique´s new sisters got cleared by customs and arrived in town today but I missed the courier. I´ll pick them up tomorrow and will take some pics very soon,
Chris

aww man, don't you hate it. Waiting for so long and missing the package. Wish you good luck with it and curious what kind of faceups you have.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Kim, Tiriaq and Koen,

the girls arrived today safe and sound. No oranges around. They look amazing and are happy to meet Monique and Lucie.
I´ll try to do some pics and do a review and a Matrix submission on Amandine, Elodie, Charlotte and Danielle this weekend, :mrgreen:

Chris

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Congrats, fellow BH!

:)

Lookin forward to the pix!

... mmm can you imagine the freaky stop-motion animation possibilities with comparable sized transformers... yeah... 'I got more than meets the eye for YOU, fleshling! bend over!' 'STARSCREAM! Megatron wants you on the phone! ..hahah my turn, now!' *cough* *cough* sorry did I type that out loud...?
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi BH, it´ll take a few days but I´m sure you´ll like them, they are so sexy,
Chris

INFORMATIONS