https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just a fied - a ScoonimDoll story

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: Just a fied - a ScoonimDoll story

Post by kharn »

Koen wrote:
kharn wrote:Well girls will be girls I guess :haha4:
Kharn!! What have you done??? :eeek: :uhoh: :eeek: :uhoh:
I just saw your post in Stellai's blog. Hearthwarming, but...didn't you read my warning at the beginning of this topic? Let us pray that Stellai have not checked her blog for new posts yet. Because when she reads it she will know instantly what we are doing here. I have not yet noticed any changes in her behaviour towards me, so I think she has not read it yet.

Koen

I will have to think of a plan to confiscate her computer for today to make sure that we are still on for this evening.
Oh my :whistle: Hey maybe CoverDoll's new reporter might make a story out of it :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

dollover
Former Member

Post by dollover »

A funny redhead catfight :roll: Yes yes yes :mrgreen:
Hope, I'm still online, when the catfight continues. :multi:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Just a fied

Chapter 4:

A slight change of plan

Dear fellow forum members,
The photo series that I have for you today is somewhat different than you probably expected. It is a potpourri of Stellai’s favorite photos. Some you may still remember because they have been published before. But my dear and loving Stellai insisted that I would add them here because they so beautifully capture the moments and things she thinks to be important in life. There are also 2 new photos that you surely have not seen yet. These are the first two photos. As you can see they are both about flowers. Flowers are very important. They bring joy and happiness in our lives. The flowers in the first photo are flowers that I have specially preserved. They are genuine flowers that I have repainted by hand and coated with transparant UV resistant rubber. They can for instance be used in hair wrath. Which of course would look lovely on Stellai, who has such a kind and caring personality :whistle:

In the photo below you see Stellai who is offering me flowers for my birthday ( this was in March). Stellai had asked some of her facebook friends to buy a photo series from her so she would be able to buy me a real present. But unfortunately her friends turned out to be ‘horrible selfish bastard dolls that are clearly in need of an educational update’. Fortunately Stellai is always most forgiving and was not at all pissed and furious and she instantly came up with the brilliant plan to pick the first (and only) flowers in my....OUR backyard and offered them to me for my birthday :?

In the photo below you can see how Stellai is feeding ‘those lovely birdie dolls’ :whistle:

Again a photo with Stellai and some flowers :roll:

And again Stellai with other flowers. I think this photo was made in France. Probably during a holiday.

As you all can see in the photo below, Stellai is really fond of nature. She wants you all to know that her favorite film is Rob Roy because of the beautiful nature (and because of Liam Neeson... :uhoh: ).

The golden oldie photo below Stellai has specially selected for you guys because she knows that a lot of her fans would love to see her pose naked again. She likes you all to know that her body is still as gorgeous as when the photo was made, but to pose naked now might harm her reputation. But for the right price... :wink:

Well, that is all for now, dear fellow forum members. There are still a few photos left of the story. these I will post next week.
Then some of you may experience that some photos have been left out. But this glitch will completely be compensated when you click on these wonderful photos above.

Stellai sends you her love and invites you all to watch her blog in CoverDoll
(Stellai’s blog).

Kind regards,

Koen

and Stellai :B-fly:

To be continued... (I hope)

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Many thanks Koen and of course Stellia. :D Enjoyed that very much and my girls did also! Now they want to go out and pick flowers.

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Brilliant Koen, just brilliant! :mrgreen: :wink:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Nice one, very well thought out, so tranquil :whistle: :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

dollover
Former Member

Post by dollover »

Brilliant. :multi:
That's flower power. :whistle:
Hats off. :thumbs_up:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Stellai is such a cute sweetheart, she´s great in the outdoors. Brilliant pics, I loved it,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Thank you guys for your understanding :thumbs_up:

I am so sorry about last Saturday. As you all noticed, Stellai had found out and I was not even able to persuade her to go and watch her favorite movie (Oz The great and powerful). She sat next to me and watched me like a hawk the whole time when I wanted to upload, so I had to come up with this plan. I hope you all found my :painting: pics of the :2gunfire:
Well, I know that at least some of you did.
For those amongst you that do not have a clue what I am talking about, I suggest you read the final part of my previous post once more (click-click).

Koen
Specialized in ScoonimDolls and secret catfights

dollover
Former Member

Post by dollover »

Koen wrote: Koen
Specialized in ScoonimDolls and secret catfights
Hehe, yesss. My girls always looking at the flower pics and wondering seeing the "catfight-smile" in my face. :mrgreen:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

All the extra clicking! was well worth it. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Just a fied - a ScoonimDoll story (part 4)

Post by Koen »

Just a fied

Chapter 5:

Friday 4 July 2014 - My personal log

What day is it today? Friday? I already have made it till Friday and I am still alive! :) It could easily has been otherwise. I guess the main reason for this is because Stellai is convinced that she tackled my plan to publish the photos of her and Calernae in a catfight just in time. If she is ever going to find out about the links to the hidden pics of this... :uhoh:
Of course the photoseries that was made last Friday was also not very helpful to smoothen her mood for what was to come on Saturday. I wonder if she is really going to use this photo series for her new blog in CoverDoll. She had a deadline for last Monday and had put all her cards on that shoot, so I do not think that she will have much of a choice. But the fact that I was rolling over the floor from laughter when Hand scared the shit out of her must also have been on her mind last Saturday. Stellai has been giving me the evil eye ever since and has not spoken a word to me anymore. But I have been victimized by a number of practical jokes from which I am pretty sure that they were her doings. Yesterday she switched the content of the sugarpot for soda salt, which I found out when I added some over my cerials with yogurt. It became instantly uneatable and I had to throw it away. Which reminds me that I stil need to figure out where she put the sugar...
Earlier this week I discovered that the laces of my sneakers were tied together. Fortunately I was wearing boots when I found out.
Last Sunday when I woke up with cut in my lower arm from what seemed a sharp knife. I thought I had cut myself during my sleep on a ridge of the bed. The cut was not deep and the bleeding had already stopped when I woke up. But Hand just now informed me that Stellai had suggested Saturday evening that she would let Hand trade places with one of my hands. I guess Stellai did not persue because of the blood that came out of the wound on my lower arm. As soon as she speaks to me again I have to inform her of human biology in this respect. I know that she would never have any intention to jeopardize my health me and that she is totally convinced that her jokes are harmless. And indeed from her perspective they are. But she is a doll and she still does not understand that I am not! :(
These practical jokes of her are a bit surprising because it really is not her style. I guess she must have contacted Ardanwen for advise how to pay me back for my joke with hand and the publication 'Just a fied'.
If she has not turned around by tomorrow I am going to use some pressure to make her listen. I hope this won't be necessary because she is very sensitive to it. It can easily be explained as a voilation to her independence. And then trouble only will get bigger :roll:
But her repercussions have to stop before she unintendedly would seriously hurt me. The house is loaded with chemicals that would not affect her, but are seriously life threatening to me when she would use them in another practical joke. And she is smart enough to get access to all of them... 8O

Koen
Referee of ScoonimDolls

Anyway, I see no harm coming from posting the next series.
It was obvious that something needed to be done to the status quo. The fact that Stellai lost her temper did not justify Calernaes action to mess up her wardrobe and claim clothing that was not hers. So, once I had calmed Stellai, I decided to put some of my own weight into it to solve the conflict. And because I am also Calernae's creator my weight luckily still counts. And also Calernae really has a good soul. She may be fierce and can be a bit of a pusher, but she also truely is very fond of Stellai.

To be continued...

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Watch your back my friend, I don't think Stellai is over this yet! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: But she is so damn cute. :D

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

I can see something brewing :twisted:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »