https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Just a fied - a ScoonimDoll story

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Just a fied - a ScoonimDoll story

Post by Nescio50 »

I just hope Stellai didn't see Luis Suarez during the world cup :whistle:

:evilbat:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Nescio50 wrote:I just hope Stellai didn't see Luis Suarez during the world cup :whistle:

:haha4: No, she wouldn´t do that amd risk getting banned from the Forum for a month or two. But it doesn´t seem to be over yet.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:I just hope Stellai didn't see Luis Suarez during the world cup :whistle:

:haha4: No, she wouldn´t do that amd risk getting banned from the Forum for a month or two. But it doesn´t seem to be over yet.
Chris
Other than me, Stellai has been grabbed by the WK virus and suddenly (and I do hope temporarily!) she turns out to be a fierce fan of football. So, yes, she did see Suarez. But she completely fails to understand why everybody is making such a fuss about him biting the other player. We had a huge discussion over it. Stellai thinks that the tackling they all do is a much, much worse offense. And from her perspective I understand her confusion. Stellai herself has rubber teeth. :lol:

As for being risked to be banned. Well, that is not her concern at all. Fot the simple reason that she is not a member. And I very much like to keep it that way! She already managed to confiscate my place in CD when I was offered a place for a blog. If I would allow her to become member here I have no doubt that she would take over my place in the forum in the blink of an eye! :roll:

Koen

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

:haha4: That's doll power especially little doll power! :D

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

deerman wrote::haha4: That's doll power especially little doll power! :D
the smaller the doll, the more concentrated the power !!! :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

I guess Stellai´s motto is: Power to the (little) people, power to the (little) dolls. :wink:
Chris

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Yeah, yeah, very funny guys. It is obvious that you don't have to live with her! :x

Koen :drinking:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

I understand my friend! But my girls are 100% behind Stellai and I have to be careful what I say or I will be cut up and cut off!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Attachments
DSC05212.JPG
DSC05212.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1150 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

It´s Dolls Unite, :D
we all better be careful what we say or we all be single again, kicked out of our homes, 8O
Chris

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

deerman wrote:I understand my friend! But my girls are 100% behind Stellai and I have to be careful what I say or I will be cut up and cut off!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Seeing those three lovelies on the bed I have no problem imagening that it will take less than a sparkle to get them all over you! What were you thinking when you that you decided to let them live together under your roof! I thought I had a tough life here, but now knowing what three full size redheads can do to you... Okay, they look stunning, but I cannot say that I envy you :roll:

Koen

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Just a fied

Chapter 6:

Wednesday 9 July 2014 - My personal log

I guess her joke to cut off my hand lead actually to something. I needed to simulate a lot more pain to my arm than I actually had ( wich was in fact none), but as a result Stellai and I are back again on speaking terms and she even is willing to accept that cutting me really was a bad idea.
My biology lesson for her needed some adjustment because she keeps relating everything to her own body composition and keeps advising me to get rid of my organs because ‘they just complicate my life’. But she accepts that I have them and that in spite the ‘useless action of pumping around red fluid in my body’, my heart is not a separate life form. And she is even willing to accept that it does not look at all like the Valentine love symbol.
But we still need to agree that the name for it is not ‘red fluid auto-pumping device’ or ‘Hydro Exchanging And Re-using Transmitter’, which ‘coincidently’ can be shortened to H.E.A.R.T.*
Although I think I can live with the latter :lol:

(*You really need to be a ScoonimDoll to come up with a trick like that. Sighh! :roll: ).

Anyway. Most important is that we have agreed that - for not entirely the same reasons - my blood should to stay inside my body and that cutting and piercing of my skin needs to be avoided.
This morning I even saw her giving a lecture to a 'gnat doll' that had installed itself on my foot. Unfortunately the gnat was less impressed with the lecture than I was with the bite it had left me with :shocked!: :shakefist:

Koen

I hate to admit it, but when I would have been in a fight like that I would have stayed pissed for several days no matter the outcome. Therefore I really admire both Calernae and Stellai. Once Calernae had decided to give in they smoothly went on to the next phase in female approach of resolving a conflict, which is the part with the sobbing, hugging the proclaiming that what happened was actually quite ridiculous, the little smile, followed by talking, and talking (and talking and talking) :crazyeyes:

These last two photos of this series were made in our garden shortly after Calernae had gone to the US. I remember Stellai telling me that she was really happy for Calernae getting this opportunity to become a celebrity. But that she herself preferred to stay here with us.
Sometimes she makes me feel incredibly happy :) :) :)

The end

Damn, that gnat bite itches! :x

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Koen wrote:
deerman wrote:I understand my friend! But my girls are 100% behind Stellai and I have to be careful what I say or I will be cut up and cut off!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Seeing those three lovelies on the bed I have no problem imagening that it will take less than a sparkle to get them all over you! What were you thinking when you that you decided to let them live together under your roof! I thought I had a tough life here, but now knowing what three full size redheads can do to you... Okay, they look stunning, but I cannot say that I envy you :roll:

Koen
There is a lot of give and take! :D I give and they take. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: I guess you more or less are in the same boat. Stellai looks like a tough customer a real hand full. :) No pun intended.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Now that´s a great end to a great story, the last pic is simply amazing. Stellai is really adorable,
Chris

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

aww ... all's well that ends well :) they're tough little cookies them Scoonims, but they do need a manual !! :whistle:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Now that´s a great end to a great story, the last pic is simply amazing. Stellai is really adorable,
Chris
Hmm, next time I think i will just begin with the last pic. Saves me a lot of time! :wink:
life-is-plastic wrote:aww ... all's well that ends well :) they're tough little cookies them Scoonims, but they do need a manual !! :whistle:
:? They currently come with a manual of 8 pages and a CD-rom with several instruction vids. Not that it is any help.

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls and extensive Manuals
:drinking:

INFORMATIONS