https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Nora

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Nora

Post by john1972 »

Hi guys and gals.. I never thought id ever own a porcelin doll but a friend of mine and his wife
used to run a doll store and had lots of dolls in boxes left over..
I saw a mermaid doll that was fricken kick ass and mentioned it to him and he said oh you like
dolls? I was like depends on the doll but yeah they are cool lol..
Wasnt a like a day latter he calls and says hey I got you a doll if you want her.
I was like umm really? Thinking hmm this isnt going to be the kinda doll id collect and figured it would
be some tiny baby doll or something.
I went to his house to visit and see the doll and bam there she was.. 3ft tall standing in the corner
looking all sad and hunched over.. Her hair was all messed up and the braids where comeing out.
Her stand was messed up very badly and she was leaning all hunched over looked pretty bad ..
I looked her over and almost didnt take her but then looked closer and said hmm I can fix her..
Ill stand her in my livingroom lol..

Anyway here she is Nora.
She is a classic Native American Indian girl..
She is actually quite pretty doll other then the pen mark on her cheeck that im debating on how
to get rid of without ruining her paint on her face..

I hope she fits into this section of the forum as it said 3ft and under she is just 3ft tall..
If not maybe someone can move it to the proper section..

Oh and no she isnt a sex doll but she is a doll and figured was worth the post :).
Attachments
Nora
Nora
100_1588.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 937 times

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Re: Nora

Post by Koen »

Hi John,
Sure it is worth a post! This is dollforum! And in this section most dolls are not designed for sex with humans ( although some frequently express most affectionate feelings for eachother)
Nora looks lovely. I couldn't help noticing though that her lower arms and hands look really small compared to her size and upper arms.

The pen mark you may be able to remove with a cotton bud and some cleaning petrol. Of course first make a test on a less noticeable part. Do not use thinner solvent. This will almost certainly affect the paint and shine. Also do not use sanding paper. This most certainly affect the shine.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Yeah she is a what I call an outcast :(. Poor girl she has some strange things about her that probably
effected why she didnt sell in my friends store.
And one of them is the smaller arms and hands , Not sure why but yep lol.
But she is pretty and looks nice standing in the livingroom.
Im still afraid to try and remove that pen mark but maybe ill try it latter..
Also I really enjoy reading your post about your dolls so thanks for the reply :).

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

What a cute little native girl. I love her sweet face and regalia
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS