https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Phicen seamless body 1:6 review and photos

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Bertozzi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Phicen seamless body 1:6 review and photos

Post by Bertozzi »

Yesterday I received my first Phicen figurines, one model PLLB2013-16 and one PLMB2013-17. First I attempted to order directly from Phicen, but shipping and taxes to Europe cost as much as one of these toys, so I chose an reseller in the Netherlands. Positive side effect: Delivery took only a couple of days and payment was smooth.

The figurines come in small retail boxes and have some clothing on; the boxes include various accessories like additional clothing or weapons (they are supposed to be action figures). There is neither a manual nor repair instructions; the handling is described with some images on the back of the box.

The dolls appear to have a plastic skeleton with joints similar to human ones; they are covered with a soft artificial flesh; the skin feels slightly sticky, but it does not leak mineral oil. The bone strcture can be felt in the arms, legs, and in the chest. The bodies are (almost) seamless, so the material probably isn't silicone. Fingers and toes are not moveable, but the hand, the feet and the heads can be exchanged. All figurines wear socks and gloves to cover those seams. My boxes included additional hands with different gestures and a spare pair of feet, identical to the pair attached to the doll; other boxes are supposed to include feet for high heels, which obviously makes more sense.

The dolls are detail-rich and well-made; the faces have some makeup (lips, eyes, eye brows), the rest of the body is completely unpainted. The hair feels like some kind of synthic fiber and can not be exchanged (no miniature wigs). The current models have either "middle" or "large" breast size. The breasts are made of the same material like the rest of the body, i.e. they are not softer, but they have very sweet ointy nipples, sadly unpainted. The dolls do not have any other sexual organs; when undressed, the girls look like a sexless Barbie doll between their legs. With some artistic skills, it might be possible to fix this deformation.

Built quality is reasonable for a low price product like this; however, one of the figurines has smoother limb movements, so there seems to be some product spread. Changing gestures makes nasty noises, similar to breaking bird bones. The joints are somehow limited, neither better nor worse than those of the bigger dolls; e.g. they can't do much gymnastics and no Yoga at all. Other brands like Edation are supposed to allow for more flexible movements; I'll definitely check this out as soon as I can lay my hand on an Edation body.

The heads have two parts, a face and a scalp; the latter one has the hairs attached, the face is glued to the back of the head. One of my dolls had a broken head right out of the box; the back of the head was slightly malformed and the face fell off. I'll try to fix this, either with silicone or some glue (better suggestions?)

Like all dolls, the faces have one fixed expression; however, the Phicen dolls do not look like dead things, more like a tripping Tinkerbell. And yes, they are sweet and it's fun to just have them sitting on a cupboard, lean against some books or let them explore their new environment.

For 1:6 figurines, there's a lot of clothing available, from sexy lingerie over shoes and hats to full-blown superhero outfits. However, those add-ons don't come cheap, and it's not really fun to dress the miniature figurines with grown-up male hands. I'll try to apply some cornstarch, maybe the skin gets less sticky.

Would I buy another Phicen doll? Probably yes, especially when I do not have to buy overseas.

Suggestions for improvments? Definitely yes, tons of. E.g. I'd wish there were exchangeable heads that actually could be bought separately. More realistic female bodies would be on my wishlist, too.

Taking pictures is fun, too :-)
How large is large?
How large is large?
ber_2014_3776.jpg (137 KiB) Viewed 8643 times
Sisters
Sisters
ber_2014_3798.jpg (159.5 KiB) Viewed 8643 times
Friends
Friends
ber_2014_3818.jpg (254.96 KiB) Viewed 8643 times
Stuck in Samoyed's wool
Stuck in Samoyed's wool
ber_2014_3782.jpg (200.47 KiB) Viewed 8643 times
Handshake?
Handshake?
ber_2014_3788.jpg (163.02 KiB) Viewed 8643 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Phicen seamless body 1:6 review and photos

Post by samara78 »

Wow nice review and lovely dolls there. Congrats on your new girl.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi bertozzi, congratulations, they look great. Now Monique has a second twin sister to go with EBF´s Lexi. I love your pics, very good idea. What are their names?
Monique and Lucie send kisses.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Bertozzi,
Congratz to your new duo and to this detailed review.
Rarely I take a look to the Miniature Adult Dolls topic as I'm more interested in life-sized dolls but I must confess my upcoming interest for these magnificent creatures.
Nice pics setup :thumbs_up:

:D Guy

Bertozzi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bertozzi »

Thanks! Yes, they are incredibly cute and I'm pretty sure their family in Berlin will grow soon. Also good to know they already have relatives in Germany, they are so far from home and I already suspected that they were using my computer secretly to look up their family members in the neighbourhood ;)

Do they need names? I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of commitment yet. I'll give it some thought. Actually I have a hard time to remember who PLLB2013-16 (the one with the scalp issue http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/s ... uchup.html) and who PLMB2013-17 is. Names might help with that…

@siliconefun: Me too :-) I came here because I'm fascinated by human-like life-sized dolls since I ran across RealDolls from Abyss in late 1990s. This fascination never fully vanished, even when I was in long-term relationships. A couple of months ago I finally made the decision to get one of these unreal beauties, but I'm sitting on my cash for too long now. Believe it or not, it's astonishingly hard to rid oneself of a couple of thousand dollars if you have certain ideas what you want and how you want it (e.g. not pay in advance and wait for eight months or more; or want a certain model that the manufacturer won't sell you). So I was getting more and more frustated and learned with great delight about those "magnificent creatures", as you put it. They are by no means sex toys, but that wouldn't be the main purpose of a human-like life-sized doll for me, either. And they can be actually bought on reasonable conditions. So it seems that my 2nd choice becomes my 1st choice (please forgive my weird English, but it's rather hard to express precisely what I'm trying to express in a foreign language).

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi bertozzi, Lexi, Monique´s other sister, is living in the Netherlands at EBF, and we are living nearer to the Netherlands than to Berlin :wink: so your girls will need the computer to get into contact with their relatives. We don´t live right around the corner. :cry: It´s not mandatory to christen a doll but I think it´s nice. And my girls want to test my knowledge of french names as they want to invite more to our home. I won´t be able to say no,
Chris

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I know too, chris the agonies of not saying no to my little hotties . They have a new friend flying in from china as we speak.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

samara78 wrote:I know too, chris the agonies of not saying no to my little hotties . They have a new friend flying in from china as we speak.
Wow, this family is growing fast, may she have a fast and safe trip home,
Chris

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Nice review.
The noise their joints make is rather scary, but they are kind of addictive. The newest phicen release has smooth joints, a steel skeleton and seems somewhat more flexible too me. I just got one in the mail and found the improvements to be very nice. No more breaking bones sounds and the naughty bits have more detail too.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
samara78 wrote:I know too, chris the agonies of not saying no to my little hotties . They have a new friend flying in from china as we speak.
Wow, this family is growing fast, may she have a fast and safe trip home,
Chris
I know she is an obitsu with a small bust and blank face . I am going to do a custom silk print painted face up. She already has wigs and clothes waiting for her as well. I need to make her a magnetic stand. She can have magnets put in her feet. Which is really nice, she will be able to be displayed all the time.

Congrats to pastydude on your steel jointed doll. These girls are nice to have around .

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Samara, sounds great. Monique and Lucie are pushing hard, I guess I´ll order this weekend or they´ll spoil it.
Chris

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

The pics are excellent :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

i added the cuties to the Doll Matrix. You will notice i changed the production year to 2014, even if their models names show clearly they're 2013 models (but does Phicen Ltd produces 2013's models in 2014 if no more stock and buyers asking for ??).
Just because Matrix "production year" means "year of the purchase" if the doll is brand new :wink:

Great photography :multi:

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Bertozzi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bertozzi »

Merci!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Bertozzi, thank you for submitting your cuties to the Matrix, they are so beautiful,
Chris

Bertozzi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bertozzi »

Lin and Sophie are exploring the small world outside.
http://dollbase.org/node/66
http://dollbase.org/node/66
ber_2014_dsc3844.jpg (650.92 KiB) Viewed 8233 times
How small must the people be that live in these houses?
http://dollbase.org/node/68
http://dollbase.org/node/68
ber_2014_dsc3866.jpg (577.66 KiB) Viewed 8233 times
Now quickly back, the new kinfolk has arrived…

INFORMATIONS