https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

my 2 new girls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

gyxile
Active Poster
Active Poster

my 2 new girls

Post by gyxile »

Never really paid much attention to Bratz dolls before but was looking round a toy store and found these 2 beauties. rife for some upper and lower body enhancements but already very cute. sasha has such gorgeous full lips

Meygan : Image
sasha: Image

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: my 2 new girls

Post by samara78 »

Hey nice. I found a bratzillaz doll . It has acrylic eyes . I never realized how fetching some of them can be
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

gyxile
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gyxile »

samara78 wrote:Hey nice. I found a bratzillaz doll . It has acrylic eyes . I never realized how fetching some of them can be
where did you get that from? I looked on Argos in the uk and they seem to be just the painted eyes from what I can tell on the picture

Patricia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Looking for a better and smarter place than present. And i may have found it!

Post by Patricia »

Painted with acrylic colors i presume. :roll:

:Fade-color :rainbow1: :rainbowafro:
Do to other what you want them to do to you. XD

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

1407871953676.jpg
1407871953676.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 1165 times
gyxile wrote:
samara78 wrote:Hey nice. I found a bratzillaz doll . It has acrylic eyes . I never realized how fetching some of them can be
where did you get that from? I looked on Argos in the uk and they seem to be just the painted eyes from what I can tell on the picture
Got them from wal mart state side a quick pic for everyone
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DP_Dolly

Post by DP_Dolly »

I agree gyxile, Love those lips :)

I bought a barbie look-a-like the other week from the op shop but it's not as nice looking as your Bratz dolls gyxile, similar sort of style. Today when I popped in there I pickup up a large Bratz doll head and shoulders make up doll which I have never seen before. more in your 2 dolls style. I've seen the smaller standard Bratz head and shoulder makeup ones, picked it up twice and put it down, wished I'd bought it now just for the head.
Judge not lest ye be judged.

INFORMATIONS