https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

I figured I would inquire here first

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

I figured I would inquire here first

Post by samara78 »

I found two dolls . I want to know if you think this body is suggestive in any way.

When I saw how she was posed , I realized I am "riding the fence" . In a way its suggestive.
I dont want to post pics yet need advice first . Let me measure her out real quick.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: I figured I would inquire here first

Post by samara78 »

She is seven and a half inchs tall from the neck down.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Best to send a pic to Alex Knight.

There are picture restrictions on TDF, but what applies to a under 12" non sexual doll I'm not sure. Even small dolls can appear to be full size based on the background scene or props.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

rubherkitty wrote:There are picture restrictions on TDF, but what applies to a under 12" non sexual doll I'm not sure. Even small dolls can appear to be full size based on the background scene or props.
If she represents a (down-scaled) adult, it's OK. If she represents a minor, it's not OK.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Nescio50 wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:There are picture restrictions on TDF, but what applies to a under 12" non sexual doll I'm not sure. Even small dolls can appear to be full size based on the background scene or props.
If she represents a (down-scaled) adult, it's OK. If she represents a minor, it's not OK.
Hmmm I wont bother sending it to alex. I think it is posed suggestively , but not an adult doll at all

its an MGA entertainment doll head The eyes are a very lovely acrylic . I will shoot her from the neck up. Its a nice doll head the body is from mattel.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I have another doll. (Also gma ) developing a thing for those gme girls!! :) :D Whew wee! She is similar to a tonner doll because she is bigger then barbie. She made of a very hard resin/plastic. I will send you pick of the first one chris. And I will post a pic of the second one when I have to take on third shift, when I have time.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Doesn't matter how innocently she is posed, dressed or photographed. Even in the so called non sexual miniature forum any doll that an AR pedo-noid can point to and say looks under aged is not allowed.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yeah I feel that way about it too. I fell in love with the head . I will need to find an appropriate body for it in the same color. It is pink so that should be fun

INFORMATIONS