https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

interesting anthro ... dog girl

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

interesting anthro ... dog girl

Post by komugi »

since I had done business with Junky Spot some time back ... I am on their mailing list ... I dont pay a whole lot of attention to most of the notices of what's new that I get from them ... but this time it caught my eye big time

anthro is always an interesting area to explore :mrgreen:

I like the attention to detail they gave this doll ... they even made sure that the fingernails and toenails were claw like, not human style finger & toe nails
Attachments
amie8.jpg
amie8.jpg (413.8 KiB) Viewed 3397 times
amie7.jpg
amie7.jpg (324.7 KiB) Viewed 3397 times
amie1.jpg
amie1.jpg (438.91 KiB) Viewed 3397 times
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: interesting anthro ... dog girl

Post by Sotaichou »

pretty cool. is that the only head available?

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Doggy style!

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

Sotaichou wrote:
pretty cool. is that the only head available?

/g'day.
for that particular sizes doll (61cm), yes, that is the only head available ... at least for right now
Hujoo does make other anthromorphic characters in other sizes, some you can get through Junky Spot http://www.junkyspot.com/ ... for ones you cant get through JS you might be able to get them direct from Hujoo http://www.hujoo.kr/index.php

Tybalt wrote:Doggy style!
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

now ... if only one of the "big girl" doll makers would just make something like this in a full sized silicone doll ... 8)
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

warrior49
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by warrior49 »

Not my cup of tea...

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

Interesting... although I believe a cat head would had looked better with that body!
nanofreyawsfup1.jpg
nanofreyawsfup1.jpg (176.46 KiB) Viewed 3274 times
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Human- animal hybrids are especially disturbing, as they may be our future, as a result of genetic engineering. This falls into the uncanny valley. I remember how horrified I was when I saw the movie The Island of Dr Mureau. I was also disgusted by the dog with the human head on it, in the movie Invasion of The Body Snatchers.
Mannequins are fine, so long as they represent a human, to the best of the manufacturers' ability.
Last edited by netwit on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removed negative comment; Rule 3A

L3fty

Post by L3fty »

THis is neat for a Doll! Its pretty cool. I think it would of looked better if they used Pointy ears instead of droopy ones lol like a shepard
Dolls are becoming the Norm, Well at least for me!!

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

casquetero wrote: Interesting... although I believe a cat head would had looked better with that body!
I lean more to the catgirls myself ... there have been some stunning looking catgirl morphs done 8O :mrgreen:
Yur_dt07.jpg
Yur_dt07.jpg (468.41 KiB) Viewed 3220 times
Yur_dt09.jpg
Yur_dt09.jpg (516.02 KiB) Viewed 3220 times
Luna_dt8.jpg
Luna_dt8.jpg (407.53 KiB) Viewed 3220 times
Luna_dt9.jpg
Luna_dt9.jpg (403.04 KiB) Viewed 3220 times
had I known about Iplehouse dolls a few months earlier, my Mio would have been the Luna catgirl version

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Human- animal hybrids are especially disturbing, as they may be our future, as a result of genetic engineering. This falls into the uncanny valley. I remember how horrified I was when I saw the movie The Island of Dr Mureau. I was also disgusted by the dog with the human head on it, in the movie Invasion of The Body Snatchers.
Mannequins are fine, so long as they represent a human, to the best of the manufacturers' ability.
why are you even commenting in this section ? ? ? ? ? ... this is not the section for life sized store mannequins

<removed, rule 3 and 6>
L3fty wrote: THis is neat for a Doll! Its pretty cool. I think it would of looked better if they used Pointy ears instead of droopy ones lol like a shepard
they might just do that if this version proves to be reasonably popular ... they might do a version with pointy ears ... or they might if enough people asked for it
Last edited by Nescio50 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Removed violation of Rule 3/6.

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

komugi wrote: I lean more to the catgirls myself ... there have been some stunning looking catgirl morphs done 8O :mrgreen:
Yur_dt07.jpg
Yur_dt09.jpg
Luna_dt8.jpg
Luna_dt9.jpg
had I known about Iplehouse dolls a few months earlier, my Mio would have been the Luna catgirl version
That Luna is some fine looking pussy! :) :)
Can a doll own dolls...?
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Make heads for silicone/tpe sex dolls (removed) This is for all you furries!

Ideas: make dolls for leafy, scaley, rocky, and metally.
Last edited by netwit on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed Rule 2 violation

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

Sheeana wrote:
That Luna is some fine looking pussy! :) :)
Can a doll own dolls...?
interesting question :!:

dolls can be "friendly" with other dolls, there have been some very nice pics of that in here ... so maybe they could own other dolls as well ......... hmmmmmm "with or without a collar and leash" ............ :wink:

Tybalt wrote: Make heads for silicone/tpe sex dolls (removed) This is for all you furries!

Ideas: make dolls for leafy, scaley, rocky, and metally.
on another forum that idea was brought up and initial discussion was done with one of the doll makers, who seemed interested in doing a doll like that (that doll maker has done at least one other "not fully human" doll design) ... unfortunately the asinine gods of that site jerked the topic around, burying it in an unrelated topic area so that next to know one would ever notice the thread ... (it wasnt the first time a thread relating to that doll maker had been fucked around) ... as a result the discussion stopped

it might be possible to see if one of the newer asian doll makers might consider some dolls like that ... anthro IS very popular in places like Japan ... and has a fan base literally all over the world ... I know of some furre groups and websites

the interest, and demand, is there ... all that is needed is a supply

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

o Luna. woof! :mrgreen:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Tybalt wrote:Doggy style!
careful tybalt, dogs usually bite before humping, i have a male and a female dog, i should know! :D

INFORMATIONS