https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Another Dollho Onahole for Dollfie Dreams Question...

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

SandTroll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Another Dollho Onahole for Dollfie Dreams Question...

Post by SandTroll »

very cool video. Did you damage any Ohaholes by poking the wires through?

Rytlock Brimstone
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rytlock Brimstone »

Thank you for the info dollfielover. Is it possible to use an onahole with Choo's Smart Doll? Probably not since the hip on the skeleton is different but I'm not sure.

SD

DD

Doboy

Post by Doboy »

dollfielover wrote:It's quite simple. The way the onahole is made sort of locks into the vinyl bust and it holds it in place.

The silicon is quite soft so it's no problem to stuff it into the factory bust.

The bigger issue is how floppy it is, if modified my last few with a stiff spine.

I have made instructional videos on this but I think that they are against the rules to post here.
Hey dollfielover, I have somthin I need your help on, any input would be GREATLY appreciated.....

First off I am new to Dollfie stuff, but am very excited on getting started with my first doll. I like bigger breast types, so I've looked around and saw this one for sell from japan auction...I searched this: おっぱい 魂 I am hoping that this is the Oppai Tamashii model. After translatin title of auction this is what it reads: [For DD] super ☆ [for] DD tits soul ver2.0. What do you think?

Pics

INFORMATIONS