https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Any information on taking the arms and legs off a MS Barbie?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Any information on taking the arms and legs off a MS Barbie?

Post by DDdioxine »

I know that some of TDF members such as MannequinFan has worked on MS Barbies. Any tips/tricks/instructions on how to take off the arms and legs of the MS Barbie? To proceed with modifying mine, I think it is more convenient working on them as separate parts.

Thank you in advance!!

DD.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Any information on taking the arms and legs off a MS Bar

Post by rubherkitty »

They cannot be removed w/ out breaking as they have large flanges inside the body.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi DDdioxine,

As RK mentioned, the legs would be impossible to remove without taking the two halves of the doll body apart somehow.
The arms are vinyl so they could be heated and softened up. If you soak the doll in boiling water there might be a small chance that you could pull or pry them off but it's very doubtful.

Here is what the leg looks like...
MSB legs.JPG
MSB legs.JPG (380.12 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
Just curious, are you wanting to make her usable? That will be difficult without making some radical changes.
I still have the pelvis that I printed out a while back just sitting around.
It fits the MSB and uses the magnetic leg attachment like my Abby project. It's designed to use the Sex In a Can Fleshlight sleeve. (which I now learn is being discontinued? :( )
The leg cup will fit onto the top of the MSB legs.

FYI, here is a look at the insides of the MSB at the leg connection...
001.JPG
001.JPG (353.28 KiB) Viewed 1250 times

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

Thanks rubherkitty and MannequinFan for the info. Now looking at the photos I know what I am against. Because I need to repaint Barbie, it would be a bit troublesome with arms and legs attached.
MannequinFan wrote:Just curious, are you wanting to make her usable?
It all depends on how difficult it takes. As far as I can see if I want to make her fully usable, the hinges of the legs need to be changed. Plan B is to have her sitting on my lap but not face to face. Then her legs can remain unchanged. But I can see now there are fixtures inside her hip. I'll need to see how much they are in the way of additional installation.

Last resort, is what I did with Silvia my porcelain doll. Because of the size (same 36 inches) if I need to look at her face in a normal position, the fleshlight cannot be where it should be. The best position is somehow tied that to her ankles. So if all things failed, I might make a ankle bracelet fleshlight holder instead.

DD.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

The width of the MSB hip at the legs is only 3". The flanges on the legs stick in 5/8" on each side, so that leaves you with only about 1-3/4" of width.
You'll have a hard time doing much of anything with that.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Here is a link to my barbie I converted. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... t=veronica

I have done additional work on her since the end of this thread. She has a larger head and legs slightly spread so her heels fit over my shoulders. With her permanent high heels she has now, she is almost 4' tall.

Lots of work. You might just consider a 1AM Natasha doll. I did not know about them when I started this project. Unless your unemployed and have a shop and nothing to do.

There are some guys who just cut a hole and stuck in a insert and away they went!
Attachments
Veronica %26 sis 001.jpg
Veronica %26 sis 001.jpg (57.82 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

rubherkitty wrote:Here is a link to my barbie I converted. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... t=veronica
Yes, Veronica did inspire me to work on mine. But I wasn't able to find the link. Thanks!

DD.

INFORMATIONS