https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

my my size Barbies are lesbians

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

plasticky
Apprentice
Apprentice

my my size Barbies are lesbians

Post by plasticky »

and they have converted me!

I bought one about 15 years ago and we've had on again off again flings

I had seen that a few of the fellas around her have been creative and have done some modifications and it made me curious about that. So I bought another one recently thinking I could do something similar.
I'm a little afraid tho, as it seems so involved? But I'm afraid I'll wreck her trying to fix her up like that.

Maybe I need encouragement.... and a little help.
I'd like to be able to use a strap on.... and wow i feel shy about this, but who else to turn to other than you guys? Not like I'm gonna go to my dad for advice on this like I do with other things I need help with right?
i hope this is not innapropriate for me to post this here
I have enjoyed the viddies I have seen of penetration and I want to attempt this too in my own way.

Does anyone want to like.....mentor me in anatomic correct conversion?

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: my my size Barbies are lesbians

Post by DDdioxine »

Hi plasticky,

I have just started converting my own.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12#p685012

It will be interesting to see what you would like to do to your MS Barbie. The conversion will be hard but very rewarding (so far for me). I think for you to start is to take some photos of your Barbie, then collect pictures or reference photos of "features" that you want to apply to your barbie. If you can draw, then even better. These not only will help you to focus your target but also help us to understand what you want. I am a thinking person so I like to see new ideas and think about how to achieve the goal and solve problems. Glad to be of any kind of help.

Cheers,
DD.

plasticky
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by plasticky »

hi DD.
thanks for your reply.
That is a good idea. So far all I have done is brush out her hair, give her a bath and begin removing her painted on "underwear"

My original one "Barb" I like much better as we've had like...a while together. My new friend i think I'm naming Janice. Eventually i may make her a star trek uniform.

Janice is the one i'd like to help out with some modification.
I really wish I could talk private? But this site wont let me create or reply to any messages.

Also to Rubherkitty Sorry I tried to reply but it wont let me. Sorry I dont know what LMK means?

I'm impressed with everyones modifications.

Are there other sites devoted to the big barbies?
i'd looked off and on over the years and hadnt really seen any. i was glad to find this place.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi plasticky and welcome to TDF!
plasticky wrote:I really wish I could talk private? But this site wont let me create or reply to any messages.
You need to have 5 approved posts before you can send PMs. Just make a few more and you'll be set!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

LMK = let me know
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

plasticky
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by plasticky »

ok thanks =) i'm thinking I dont want to get into a huge project like some of you have created/embellished into works of art. I just need confidence i guess to create a discreet ummmm ........entry point? I had originally thought I could just melt or drill, but when I looked through some of the videos or pix a while ago which unfortunately I cant find now, I got intimidated when I saw what all is "up there"

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Some of the MSB owners just made a hole and stuck in a cheap insert. 10 minute job.
That's how I got started.

My barbie had a lot of plastic connectors in her lower body that needed cut out, but if your's is fairly new, should not have as many.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

plasticky wrote:ok thanks =) i'm thinking I dont want to get into a huge project like some of you have created/embellished into works of art. I just need confidence i guess to create a discreet ummmm ........entry point? I had originally thought I could just melt or drill, but when I looked through some of the videos or pix a while ago which unfortunately I cant find now, I got intimidated when I saw what all is "up there"
Projects can be large or small. It all depends on what you want to achieve. Like what I planned for my Barbie if the conversion process is getting too complicated, I'll just made an external holder for a fleshlight attached to her ankle. Anyway that is the correct position for me to have fun with her while still can look at her face to face. Don't be afraid to shout out what you want. Well, I am straightly talking technical, like a doctor, for now... :D You are starting to get too discreet that I am not sure how to help. :)
plasticky wrote:My original one "Barb" I like much better as we've had like...a while together. My new friend i think I'm naming Janice. Eventually i may make her a star trek uniform.

Janice is the one i'd like to help out with some modification.
I really wish I could talk private? But this site wont let me create or reply to any messages.
OOHHH! Yeoman Janice Rand. I love!!!

The forum is a great way to collect different ideas and solutions for your problems. As MannequinFan said, you only got a few posts more to be able to send PM and do other stuffs. By that time you might be able to figure out who can offer what and approach them via PM for details.

I am very interested to see a girl's approach to modifying Barbie.

DD.

plasticky
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: my Barbies are lesbians

Post by plasticky »

I think that the msb thing is really growing because when you look on ebay for msb a lot of what is offered is sexy outfits, which to me indicates interest in more than just a simple toy as intended by manufacturer.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

MannequinFan wrote:You need to have 5 approved posts before you can send PMs. Just make a few more and you'll be set!
Thanks, MF.
Welcome, plasticky. Your 5th post is approved and you have full member access now. Please enjoy yourself here!

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: my Barbies are lesbians

Post by rubherkitty »

plasticky wrote:I think that the msb thing is really growing because when you look on ebay for msb a lot of what is offered is sexy outfits, which to me indicates interest in more than just a simple toy as intended by manufacturer.
Now if only they would make a 4' 10" fully articulated barbie w/a nice butt & boobs!
RK :twisted:

PS: Remember, MSB's must be represented in both pictures and text as small "adult" females.
As their origin of design is not intended as a love doll, they already walk a thin line.
--------------------------------------------------------
BTW: If you have more $$ than time and artistic ability, a vendor (1AM) on this forum offers are larger barbie type doll that is already sex capable. I hope to buy a fixer upper someday and make knee and elbow joints for her. I am not affiliated w/ this company.

Natasha (TC1101)

Specifications

Height: 47.25 inches
Measurements: Waist = 20.875", 26.75", Bust = 26.75", Hips: 25.625"
Model Name: Natasha
Model Number: TC1101
Doll Type: Solid w/Pure Silicone Insert and Breasts
Weight: 13 lbs.
Sex Organs: Vagina and Anus

Doll Includes: Random Outfit, Vibrating Egg, and Vagina/Anal Insert

Options: Standard Face with Blonde, Brown, and Black Hair or European Face with Blonde Hair

PRICE = $395.00 w/ Free Shipping
Sale Price with $35.00 Instant Rebate:

$360.00
Attachments
Natasha.jpg
Natasha.jpg (34.54 KiB) Viewed 2700 times

plasticky
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by plasticky »

plasticky wrote:ok thanks =) i'm thinking I dont want to get into a huge project like some of you have created/embellished into works of art. I just need confidence i guess to create a discreet ummmm ........entry point? I had originally thought I could just melt or drill, but when I looked through some of the videos or pix a while ago which unfortunately I cant find now, I got intimidated when I saw what all is "up there"
ok i did find what I referred to in my faves it was in a place called the doll album, posted by a person named mccobb. I wanted to thank you for the instructable for that as that particular modification is nowhere mentioned on pinterest =)

thank you all for your inspiration!

INFORMATIONS