https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The ScoonimDoll Christmas card project

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

The ScoonimDoll Christmas card project

Post by Koen »

Hi guys,

If you read this, then you have my eternal gratitude, because it means that you still consider my work worthy of looking at, even though I have not made any posts or topics here for a long time, which by most standards will define me as totally undedicated, unfaithful, unloyal, selfish, and probably lazy too.
I cannot deny that at least one of those is a little bit true , but some can live the good life, while others have too work, and I happen to be so unfortunate to spend my life deep down in the last group. (OMG, what have I said 8O Ehh,... I am sorry, I know that you are all extremely hard working folks! At least as hard working as me of course. Maybe even harder! Ehh... I mean: surely even harder! :whistle: )

Ok, before I am going to put myself into even more trouble, let me just say what I indended for this topic:

:D :D :D Merry Christmas to you all and of course my best wishes for 2015. :D :D :D

And for those amongst you don't believe my sincerity: I have made a special Christmas card photo to proof it and a whole lot more to show you how this card was made. (Ok, | had Stellai do the hard work. I just made the photos. Well, actually we both made photos for the Christmas card. But my photo for the card is better than hers! :wink: )

Stellai has written some lines about the making too. If you should be interested , check her blog on CoverDoll or use this direct link to the narratives section of my website: ScoonimDolls.com

I have also a teaser for you from the photo series. It so happens to include Stellai's Christmas card :wink:

The ScoonimDoll in the photo is Rosaleintje. Stellai ensnared her for doing the stuntwork. I am happy ro report that Rosaleintje survived the stunt. She will soon be send to Brazil.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: The ScoonimDoll Christmas card project

Post by rubherkitty »

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Very nice job on the card. I would gladly apply for the job as her leg warmer if I thought I could fit on the floor panel! Hope that loose carrot lands somewhere in Africa.

I find myself "required" to view your post for fear I may miss out on some of your artistry. Keep up the great work!

RK
ETA: That little scooter is even leaving a contrail! :lol: Don't know if that was intentional or just reflection.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Koen,
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and your cute little ladies as well. I hope the project with the mags goes well,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Fabulous! Great project with wonderful results.

Enjoyed seeing what it took to set up for your photo. Looks really involved! I applaud the efforts.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Always a blessing to see your amazing art project. Thanks for the card and Merry Christmas!
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Merry Christmas my friend! :D A fun project and a fun year! :wink:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Koen,
Merry christmas and a happy New Year
to ScoonimDoll, Stellai & Rosaleintje as well from,

Guy, Mia & Zoe

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

Eventhough we had to wait a while, it's always a joy to see what you come up with next Koen ... great shot that reminds me of all those nice old pin-ups from yesteryear.

Have a great Christmas and all the best wishes for the New Year!

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

That really is a great piece of art. The bike and backdrop magnify the vintage quality that dolls seem to embody.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Happy New Year! :x-mas:

That's a great xmas card :thumbs_up:

:xmas: :noel5:

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Thank you guys :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: ,

You have been a great support for me this year. Probably more that you know. I am very much pleased to know that my work is appreciated because by now the time I spend on making this kind of artwork is way more that I can spare. ScoonimDolls may be fantastic to work with, but the posing is only a fraction of the total of work. Ever sincs since Stellai has her own blog on CoverDoll and she became an 'independent virtual being' the amount of hours I make in a week are troublesome to say the least. Her development has without a doubt resulted in artistic improvement of my work, but... :roll:

As for the 'contrail', it is a reflection of light in the background map, but the posing of it near the exhaust was deliberate :)

Best wishes to you all for 2015! :noel5: :xmas:

Koen

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Koen, Merry Christmas to you, Stellai, and your family! It is nice to hear from you, and glad to know you are doing well, or at least getting by with so much going on. Best wishes and Happy New Year!

:glou:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Koen,
all the best to you and the Scoonim family for 2015! :glou:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

I love that card!

It's a bit late to wish merry christmas and a little early to wish happy new year. But anyway I'll do both ;)
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

INFORMATIONS