https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Afforadable mini dolls?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Mattos19
Former Member

Afforadable mini dolls?

Post by Mattos19 »

Does anyone know where you can purchase mini dolls like volks dolls/dollifie dreams that are not $600 and up? It doesnt have to be that brand just somthing similar that is 60 cm. I have looked everywhere ,but I just can't seem to find anything and figured I may not be looking in the right place any help would be great.

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Afforadable mini dolls?

Post by DDdioxine »

Mattos19 wrote:Does anyone know where you can purchase mini dolls like volks dolls/dollifie dreams that are not $600 and up? It doesnt have to be that brand just somthing similar that is 60 cm. I have looked everywhere ,but I just can't seem to find anything and figured I may not be looking in the right place any help would be great.
It very much depends on what you want to do with it. If you want joints like on the dollifies, I would love to find one myself at your expected price range. But if you want to do some makeover with it, My Size Barbies are being sold on eBay at around $30.

DD.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Mattos19 wrote:Does anyone know where you can purchase mini dolls like volks dolls/dollifie dreams that are not $600 and up? It doesnt have to be that brand just somthing similar that is 60 cm. I have looked everywhere ,but I just can't seem to find anything and figured I may not be looking in the right place any help would be great.
Try Volksusa.com :mrgreen:
Junkyspot.com

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

his thread
hi Mattos19 ... dolls in that size range have a wide range of prices ... yeah Volks is the most expensive, followed closely by Iplehouse, though both make very beautiful dolls :mrgreen: ... but there are other brands

Varkeo was right on :thumbs_up: when he suggested JunkySpot, they get dolls in that size range in on a regular basis ... for other possibilities you might want to check out the list of doll makers I posted about in this thread:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 64&t=42961
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

INFORMATIONS