https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Original effect 1/6th scale reborn body

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Original effect 1/6th scale reborn body

Post by samara78 »

Her 13 and a half inches make her hard to dress. She is fairly posable. She is my first ball jointed doll
Attachments
She is a real looker
She is a real looker
20150205_001404.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 772 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Samara, I really like her dress, it´s elegant and pretty revealing, that´s what suits her best. :wink: Sometimes an improvised dress like that is nicer than some expensive stuff bought. :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

broadfall wrote:that's a pretty dollie. has more of a pronounced ass compared to a volks.
I thought so too. When one of her parts break down you can buy more online too. The whole doll has a very curvy appeal. Only I cant figure out is what the torso is made of . It's not the usual rubber like my kumik. Not even close to the material of my phicen. Its also not like my edation.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Samara, I really like her dress, it´s elegant and pretty revealing, that´s what suits her best. :wink: Sometimes an improvised dress like that is nicer than some expensive stuff bought. :D
Chris
I agree she is very fun to make clothes for I have decided to dress my girls in white to avoid any staining of her unidentified skin. She stains real easy I painted her nipples with a nail polish , dark red, I removed it before it dried, and came out with a lovely pink nipple. The legs and arms are and hands and feet are made of a hard plastic. If you want to remove the shoe for stalkings, or the hands for replacement, you may need a blow dryer.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

The nipples turned out very sexy!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Looks like a really good design. The joints are very subtile and convincing. I am not so much a fan of rubber hair, but in the pictures you have added it works very well on this doll 8)

Koen

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The only thing I do not like about this hottie is she is too tall, she measures a staggering 13.5 inches. Im into 10 to inches dolls way easier to dress. I still can't figure out what material the torso is made of. I may be selling her off.

INFORMATIONS