https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Interesting in these, not sure where to start

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Porksword
Apprentice
Apprentice

Interesting in these, not sure where to start

Post by Porksword »

I definitely dug alot of these photo sets I've seen. However, I'm not sure where I'd go about buying some of these. Can anyone help a total newbie in the mini scene get on the right track?

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Interesting in these, not sure where to start

Post by komugi »

Porksword wrote: I definitely dug alot of these photo sets I've seen. However, I'm not sure where I'd go about buying some of these. Can anyone help a total newbie in the mini scene get on the right track?
welcome to the forum :)

you came to a good place to ask about dolls of just about any size

I guess the first questions I need to ask so I can maybe point you in the right direction ... is what sort of price range are you looking at ... and as part of that same question ... how much money do you think you might be willing to put into your dolls

the answer to both of those will probably depend on what you want the dolls for

... do you want them so you can do photography of them

... or are you looking to become a collector ? ... hoping that in time they will become worth a lot more
money ... and yes, some dolls DO become much more valuable over time

... or do you just want them to play with as a hobby ?

... do you want them for sex ? ... yes some of the small dolls are being made sexually capable

... or do you want her to be a girlfriend ? ... just because they are not as big as the full sized dolls does not
mean that you cant develop very real feelings for them ... even if no sex is involved

depending on which of those basic reasons for getting involved with dolls you have ... will pretty much dictate how much money you can expect to put into it

the smaller dolls can vary widely in price ... anything from under $100 for one ... to $1500 or more for one of the special "Limited Edition" dolls that some doll makers make

as some general guidelines ... if you are just looking at them as a hobby, to play with ... the smaller 1/6 scale dolls (Barbie size) will probably be the best way to go ... they are not expensive ... you can find a wonderfully wide range of styles/looks to them ... and they have about the widest range of clothing and accessories available to get for them

if you are looking at them primarily for photography ... I would recommend the silicone dolls ... they have a bit of an advantage when it comes to posing them ... they are more flexible ... and they are not too expensive
... though I will say ... that does not mean to just write off the other dolls, there has been some incredible photography done of some of the non-silicone girls ... they are just not quite as flexible, and can not get into quite as many poses

if you are looking for a girl who will become a very precious part of your life ... I suggest one of the larger girls ... 1/3 scale (around 24" tall) ... yes they are more expensive ... and harder to find clothing and accessories for ............ but they are large enough to be able to interact with them (even without sex) without it being a huge stretch for your imagination ... for example, dancing with them ... yes you can, it is something my Mio and I enjoy doing together
... if you want one that is sexually capable your choices will be more limited as there are only a few companies that make the smaller dolls that are capable of sex

if you are looking to become a collector ... then you have a long road ahead of you ... and a LOT to learn ... about which brands hold their value, or increase in value ... which designs do well and which do not
... being a collector of anything, is a life long hobby

if you give us a bit better of an idea about what you are loooking for ... or at least what you are hoping to get out of getting involved with dolls ... I, and others in here will be better able to give you some advice to get you started

to give you an idea about the wide variety of dolls that are out there, you might want to browse through the links in the thread "list of small doll companies ... updated Nov 18,2012" http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 64&t=42961
wandering through some of the sites for the doll makers will give you an idea about the wide range of sizes, styles, looks, and prices ... some of the dolls can be very exotic

and again, welcome to the forum :)
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Porksword wrote:I definitely dug alot of these photo sets I've seen. However, I'm not sure where I'd go about buying some of these. Can anyone help a total newbie in the mini scene get on the right track?
Hi Porksword! Welcome to TDF!

The best place to start is to visit the links to the vendors on the different forums here. I can tell you from personal experience that it pays to be patient and do a *lot* of research on these dolls before making any purchase. Your first doll purchase should be for a truly special lady.

Best luck in finding your perfect playmate! :)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Porksword
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Porksword »

Thank you both. Well, I don't want one for photography. I'd like one that's anatomically correct. So, one for sexual activity seems lovely. If not for proper penetration (I tend to be a bit large for most toys), at least to spray on during a finish.

Of course, I'm not above photographic admiration of her. But, I don't think it'd be my main purpose.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Porksword wrote:Thank you both. Well, I don't want one for photography. I'd like one that's anatomically correct. So, one for sexual activity seems lovely. If not for proper penetration (I tend to be a bit large for most toys), at least to spray on during a finish.

Of course, I'm not above photographic admiration of her. But, I don't think it'd be my main purpose.
If your main goal is sex, I'd get a bigger doll than the ones here. The best small sex doll I've seen is 1AM's Riley (WM Doll). At 39" tall with a voluptuous bod, that doll could do it for you in a way that most small dolls can't. It goes for around $1400. If that is way too much, some study is in order. It would help us if we knew what you were after.

Cheers, Begog

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

Porksword wrote: Thank you both. Well, I don't want one for photography. I'd like one that's anatomically correct. So, one for sexual activity seems lovely. If not for proper penetration (I tend to be a bit large for most toys), at least to spray on during a finish.

understood :)

as far as I know, these are your choices ... (I'll avoid the ball-jointed dolls since clean up afterwards could present some serious difficulties) ... (there are a couple of other companies that might still be in business that might make dolls in that size range, I would have to check to see if they are still around, because they do not sell outside of their home country, you would need to go through a re-seller/vendor and that can jack the price up quite a bit)

WM Dolls http://www.wmdolls.com ... makes a 65cm (25 1/2") sexually capable doll ... and a 100cm (39 1/3") sexually capable doll

Virgin Rose Dolls http://virginrosedolls.com/ ... makes a sexually capable 82.5cm (32 1/2") doll, the "Kelu"

JMDoll http://www.jmdoll.com/en/product-73-1.html ... makes 2 models of 68cm (26 3/4 ") dolls, accurate looks but not sexually capable ... and an 80cm (31 1/2") not sure if it is sexually capable

Tokyo Doll http://www.tokyodoll.biz/index.html ... they make several different accurate looking, but not sexually capable, dolls in various scales ... 1/6 scale (Barbie size) ... 1/4 scale (around 18" doll size) ... and 1/3 scale (their tallest doll is about 23 2/3")

and Scoonim Dolls http://www.scoonimdolls.com/ ... they make a 1/6 scale (12" Barbie size) doll ... accurate looking but not sexually capable

those links should get you started :)

now, I tend to agree with Begog, if the main thing you are looking for is a sexually capable doll ... you might want to consider one of the slightly larger girls ... with 100cm (39 1/3") as the lower end for size, up to about 135cm (53 1/4") ... there are a number of companies making dolls in that size range, with prices varying widely depending on factors like what it is made out of, silicone or TPE, options chosen, and country of origin
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

INFORMATIONS