https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Looking for advice on seamless dolls for art modeling

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Marge
Apprentice
Apprentice

Looking for advice on seamless dolls for art modeling

Post by Marge »

Hello,

I am an art student/doll admirer looking for advice on seamless dolls. Scale isn't greatly important, though I think 1:6 is most of that is in my price range. You guys seem to be big on photographing your dolls, so I suspect that someone on here can offer better information than a lot of the reviews I have read. Gender of the doll isn't a huge concern. I was looking at an older model of Phicen in "hindu" coloring because it is affordable, but I there is a good chance that I should just save up for a nicer one instead of getting this one and realizing I want the nicer one immediately after. I need a doll that won't damage posing or holding poses, though I am fine with needing to be careful. A realistic body structure is necessary as I'm using it to supplement live models. I really like the dolls with attached feet, so that is a major preference but not a requirement.
I would like to stay around $60 so that I can try to save up beer-money to buy it, and amazon is preferred because of convenience but not necessary if its not a good website to buy dolls from.

Thanks

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Looking for advice on seamless dolls for art modeling

Post by samara78 »

20150301_220805.jpg
20150301_220805.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1139 times
20150301_220639.jpg
20150301_220639.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1139 times
20150301_221432.jpg
20150301_221432.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1139 times
I have some jointed dolls that move pretty well, and have nice bodies.
These are 1/6 scale. Here are some pics.

This is the very cool 1/6 scale body. These are very cheap, and sort of realistic. Enjoy!

They can be found cheap on ebay.
20150301_220805.jpg
20150301_220805.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1139 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Welcome Marge!

If your trying to stay within the $60.00 range, you might want to save up a little more. On the market, they can easily go
for a $100.00 or more.

http://www.phicen.com/

Was looking over at Ebay not too long ago http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHICEN-Seamless ... 1e9ae0257e

But I can tell you this much though, as a Phicen Doll lover, they are a blast to shoot with. :mrgreen:

Marge
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Marge »

Samara, your doll is beautiful and I hope to have one eventually that is ball jointed, but right now I would be using a doll for figure drawing and seamless dolls seemed more flexible in the center and less risk of me realizing half way through that I included the joints. Your doll is lovely, but I need to be able to make the unflattering poses that people seem to choose for life modeling, and I don't think a doll like yours could take an unflattering pose.

Varkeo I just looked at your albums, your photographs are wonderful and lively. I like them a lot. Do all of the ones in your photos have skeletons or are some wire inside?

My trouble in saving up more for ebay is that I can't get enough evidence that I exist for a bank account(I'm living away from where I grew up) and I'm hesitant to put larger amounts on a prepaid credit card. I looked into phicen's website, but was deterred a bit by their order system(It was a bit confusing, but its probably because almost all online shopping I do is the same).
After looking more, the "Female Honor Guard of China" seem really nice, if their boots arn't their feet. I realized if I'm saving up more I should get something I want, but most of them are white. Do some of the dolls come in "brown" like the Hallie Barrie looking one? Their softer asian sculpts would look lovely in the shade that the brown doll is done in.

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

Samara i have a question for u, what brand is your doll? where i can find one like this?

INFORMATIONS