https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Our new girls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Our new girls

Post by Nescio50 »

Great pictures in your album :thumbs_up: The girls and wolf get along quite well :lol:
brigittes hubbie wrote:The way I see it member Fen sees it the same way. :wink:
I guess Fen is dreaming to be that wolf, well that's having the girls in his mouth :twisted: not being a carpet :lol:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Nescio50 wrote:I guess Fen is dreaming to be that wolf, well that's having the girls in his mouth :twisted: not being a carpet :lol:
I´m sure Fen won´t mind having two hot naked ladies on his body at all. :wink:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Hi Dr K,
Awsome photos! :thumbs_up:
Having the wolf already I think you should spend some money on the red riding hood outfit :idea: :wink:

Koen
ScoonimDolls.com

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

sorry for the wait. i actually dressed my s09 several different ways, but didn't bother photographing it. i'm now accumulating components from ebay and aliexpress in order to achieve the final form i had in mind when i bought the s09 in the first place, so I probably won't be ready to post photos till mid to late April.

some advice to others reading this thread and considering spending $100usd on these phicens; these are NOT rugged action figures you can dress and pose endlessly - these phicens are more delicate and designed to be dressed, posed and displayed, otherwise you risk splitting the silicon skin or loosening the skeleton too much. also the silicon skin makes them dust oil and dirt magnets, so you may want to eventually buy a 1:6 or 1:4 figure display case. you may notice phicen sells many of these bodies already dressed in a complete theme costume for $50-$125 more. if you like the outfits they offer with the doll body you want, then I highly recommend you buy an already dressed figure. so far I have spent $100 on the cloths I will ultimately use on my final form figure, and wasted another $100 on various clothing items that didn't suit my tastes or fit these large T&A dolls properly - and it's not like you can return this stuff and get your money back.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Hi,

I just wonder if the blonde S05 is anatomically correct ?
As far as I know, the S07/S08/S09 are :whistle:

There are 3 evolutions of the Stainless steel models:
S01/S02 are the first released, fine body but no anatomically detailled.
S03/S04 - never seen and never producted.
S05/S06 - ??? not sure...
S07/S08/S09 - YES !

If you have never see them fully naked, take a look at this:
Skel01
Skel01
019.jpg (222.49 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Skel02
Skel02
018.jpg (229.6 KiB) Viewed 1144 times

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Free T-800 inside every one!!
:haha4:

I LOVE PHICEN!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

what i find most impressive about my S09 skeleton is that extra hinge in the shoulder and hips before it joins the humerus and femur which allows for subtle positioning for a shrug in the shoulders or a slanted stance in the hips. the few things still missing are foot rotation and better head to neck flexibility. it would also be nice if the chest to hips could twist more, but that's a limitation of the seamless skin, not the skeleton. i like the S09's tanned body color, but it makes is very difficult to find hand and head options - even phicen won't return my emails to advise me on this. it would not surprise me if some 2015 model included contrasting bikini tan lines on the tanned skin. i've seen tan lines on a finely painted undressable resin figure and it looks amazing.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Very Cool, we can expect some REAL hot stuff coming too! :whistle:

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

SpysLikeUs wrote:phicen sells many of these bodies already dressed in a complete theme costume for $50-$125 more. if you like the outfits they offer with the doll body you want, then I highly recommend you buy an already dressed figure.
since I can no longer edit my original post - allow me to post a retraction here.

I do not yet own any dressed series B figures, only a bikini series A figure s09.
Jenny from phicen sales informed me that under all the clothing of their fully dressed series B figures is a plastic body.
so the idea of buying a 2014 dressed figure to enjoy both a steel seamless and great clothing - was a false assumption.
I'm sorry if what I posted earlier misled anyone into making an unintended purchase :morning:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi SpysLikeUs, Phicen is changing the skeletons of the Series B dolls. SHI does have the new skeleton as have the chinese military dolls. I´m pretty sure the Betty Paige doll that´ll be ready to ship at the end of may that I´ll order this weekend will have the new skeleton as well. Don´t worry, the plastic skeletons belong to the past.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

Hi!! Lucky u like me too!! We have a wife that understand and enjoy the dolls, i think no everyone can find in a wife a good partner, congratulations for the pics!!

INFORMATIONS