https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Obitsu and BJD Question

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

TakersRose

Obitsu and BJD Question

Post by TakersRose »

I've become enamored with the small dolls. They're absolutely adorable and realistically, I see myself being able to afford one of them faster than any other doll that I've seen. I am an amateur doll artist. I like to do repaints and reroot hair and make clothes and whatnot for dolls. Upon investigation of the BJD's I noticed the some of them could be built entirely from scratch.

This page intrigued me. http://parabox.jp/eng_new/60_parts.html It had the Obitsu parts. And I was wondering, is that possible? Could I buy various parts for a BJD and assemble it myself into a creation of my own?
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Obitsu and BJD Question

Post by Staraway »

I have a LOT of Obitsu dolls. I really love how strong the bodies are and how well they pose. I use them for animation. I also love Volks dollfies a lot, too!
I have a 60cm upper body trunk 60RP-F03WS-21 (mine may be the fleshtone one and not the pale one, though) that I don't use anymore. One of my daughers has a 60cm Obitsu that I gave her as a gift and I have a 60cm Dollmore doll that is one of my favorites.
There are sex doll upgrades for them as well!!

http://www.kanojotoys.com/dollho-body-v ... -1435.html

This is a complete 60cm (1/3) doll set that is 'functional'!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

It looks like the possibilities are kind of endless with these. Oh the wheels in my head are turning.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

if you are looking at an Obitsu ... depending on where you are (what country) you might be able to get Obitsu parts and dolls from other than Parabox

if you are in America ... you could see what Junky Spot has ... they have always had a good supply of Obitsu stuff
Junky Spot ... http://www.junkyspot.com/ ... in USA, California
I have dealt with Junky Spot in the past and had no problems
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

komugi wrote:if you are looking at an Obitsu ... depending on where you are (what country) you might be able to get Obitsu parts and dolls from other than Parabox

if you are in America ... you could see what Junky Spot has ... they have always had a good supply of Obitsu stuff
That is my chief concern, is where I live. I'm in the USA. So I know that might limit what I can get shipped to me.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

TakersRose wrote:
komugi wrote: if you are looking at an Obitsu ... depending on where you are (what country) ...
That is my chief concern, is where I live. I'm in the USA. So I know that might limit what I can get shipped to me.
I understand ... and thank you for the link about the retailer you posted up in the small doll info thread :thumbs_up: ... info like that is always appreciated :D
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

You're most welcome.

BJD head question. How do you know which head goes on which body? Is it universal across the brands or would I need to stick with the same brand?

Wigs, I noticed these little cap things, do those have to be purchased for all BJD heads or just some?

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

You can't go wrong with Obitsu's! :mrgreen:

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Varkeo wrote:You can't go wrong with Obitsu's! :mrgreen:
I think you're right because I found this on the Kanojo site. http://www.kanojotoys.com/FR-nama-chich ... -1817.html And I'm more than intrigued. Here's what I was thinking. What if, I were to buy parts here and there for a 60cm Obitsu? Because I can't afford a complete 60cm Obitsu out right. But if I bought the parts here and there...I could also get what I wanted and build a unique doll. Couldn't I?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

TakersRose wrote:
komugi wrote:if you are looking at an Obitsu ... depending on where you are (what country) you might be able to get Obitsu parts and dolls from other than Parabox

You can have obitsu shipped straight from the obitsu website . I have three of 27 cm dolls 12 inches tall. They are highly customizable. I seriously love these little dolls. I have painted them and applied the hair my self. The heads are about 8 to 15 bucks depending where you order from. The bodies run any where from 12 to 25 bucks depending where you order from. These are great little dolls to have.
Attachments
20150216_030848.jpg
20150216_030848.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 3287 times
20150216_032959.jpg
20150216_032959.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 3287 times
20150224_200951.jpg
20150224_200951.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3287 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

TakersRose wrote: You're most welcome.

BJD head question. How do you know which head goes on which body? Is it universal across the brands or would I need to stick with the same brand?

Wigs, I noticed these little cap things, do those have to be purchased for all BJD heads or just some?
over the years ... on some of the bjd forums I had belonged to ... I saw comments about how some doll heads would work on other brand bodies ... sorry I do not remember which combinations worked

I also saw comments about how some heads could be made to work with some modification

it is not universal across all the brands

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Indeed. my obitsu bodies have adapters that are interchangeable on the bodies to accommodate different brands of heads.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

samara78 wrote: Indeed. my obitsu bodies have adapters that are interchangeable on the bodies to accommodate different brands of heads.
that is interesting 8) ... do you have a list you can post of which other brand doll heads work using those adapters

I am sure that other people would find that list very useful :thumbs_up:

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

I''m really liking the look of the Obitsu dolls. And the 27cm models are highly affordable. Their feet look a little strange to me though. Are they able to wear high heels? Or are there different feet? Because I love doll shoes. I have a kind of...fetish I guess about giving my dolls these crazy high platform shoes.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Parabox, lutz, mimiwoo. And maybe femtex, too... I think. The japanese heads are best on these bodies. Each body comes with three adaptors, that can be screwed in to place. Mine can wear barbies heels and clothing. Not all the shoes will fit flats will not fit on these dolls , just the newer model heeled shoes. She can and dose wear barbies clothing.
The best shoes are from a doll brand called sparkle. The feet do look small. Obitsu offers shoes for these to accommodate the metal base.
I hope this helps

INFORMATIONS