https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Out and about with Debbie Duckworth

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

Re: Out and about with Debbie Duckworth

Post by Debbie Duckworth »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Great pic. Now there´s another unspoken rule- when you are around one may stare in awe at you. :D
Chris
Yes - if I'm on the train and nobody stares at me, i wonder what's wrong. However, crossing and uncrossing my legs a few times usually does the trick :)
My vital statistics: Phicen | Mid bust | Pale PLLB2014-S01

My Flickr Photos

"There's nowt so queer as folk. They're all queer apart from me and thee - and even thee's a little queer."

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Well Miss Duckworth you continue to amaze, you are quite the elegant lady.

I am so glad I am going to be able to give your twin Melinda a home. She seems like quite the character herself, what with her being an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. after all. Guess I'll have to watch myself around her lest she knock me into shape. :D

Ask your man Coleridge to check his PM's for me would you love. I am trying to see about how to go about finding clothes of the proper size for your twin so that she can have a few decent outfits when she arrives. :) Thanks in advance dear. I really do enjoy catching your pictures. Makes me happy to see that I made the right choice in coming to this forum and meeting such amazing girls such as yourself.

Cheers,
-karpos
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

I really do think so, sweetheart!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

You're now becoming the official tour guide of Sussex. You're dressed for the part and only lack the Blue Badge . . .

At least among dolls you're "respectable" enough to be taken anywhere without your man being dubbed with the sort of reputation I have . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Jimjam wrote: You see, this Joe guy is an ex forces man, he's been around a long time.
G.I. Joe?
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

haremlover wrote:You're now becoming the official tour guide of Sussex. You're dressed for the part and only lack the Blue Badge . . .

At least among dolls you're "respectable" enough to be taken anywhere without your man being dubbed with the sort of reputation I have . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Yes - he isn't too worried about being seen with me. If anybody approaches he sticks me in his inside jacket pocket :)

My Flickr Photos

"There's nowt so queer as folk. They're all queer apart from me and thee - and even thee's a little queer."

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

karpos wrote:Well Miss Duckworth you continue to amaze, you are quite the elegant lady.

I am so glad I am going to be able to give your twin Melinda a home. She seems like quite the character herself, what with her being an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. after all. Guess I'll have to watch myself around her lest she knock me into shape. :D

Ask your man Coleridge to check his PM's for me would you love. I am trying to see about how to go about finding clothes of the proper size for your twin so that she can have a few decent outfits when she arrives. :) Thanks in advance dear. I really do enjoy catching your pictures. Makes me happy to see that I made the right choice in coming to this forum and meeting such amazing girls such as yourself.

Cheers,
-karpos
Thanks! Will tell him :)

My Flickr Photos

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Hiya Debbie. I just love your new formal suit, you look so business like. You could be mistaken for the estate agent near those houses.
Lovely photos of you out and about in the countryside and the one on the giant bench is lovely. You are very fond of trees, as I am, but Mondoon reckons it's too dangerous for me to climb them. Maybe one day. Better go now. Byeee
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

hugemistake wrote:
Jimjam wrote: You see, this Joe guy is an ex forces man, he's been around a long time.
G.I. Joe?

That's him! He had a nickname in the forces, 'action man' - - haha, just LOOK at the guy. He's really let himself go and he's taking Debbies twin sister down with him. If you see him, call the police.

MonicaStorm
Doll
Doll

Post by MonicaStorm »

You look Great Debbie! :thumbs_up:

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

Hanna wrote:Hiya Debbie. I just love your new formal suit, you look so business like. You could be mistaken for the estate agent near those houses.
Lovely photos of you out and about in the countryside and the one on the giant bench is lovely. You are very fond of trees, as I am, but Mondoon reckons it's too dangerous for me to climb them. Maybe one day. Better go now. Byeee
Thank you Hanna! I'm hoping that if I dress the part, somebody will offer me a job. Modelling for Coleridge doesn't pay that well :( He doesn't seem to care what I get up to - which is just as well, since I'm a bit bonkers!

My Flickr Photos

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

MonicaStorm wrote:You look Great Debbie! :thumbs_up:
Thank you Monica! Just been looking at your pics ..... And you are SEXY!

My Flickr Photos

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

I'd love to caption this photo: 'Me and my horse' - but that would be a lie, I'm afraid. Let's just say that me and horses aren't compatible. I had one riding lesson and was mortified when the exasperated instructor suggested I give up and try hamsters instead :(
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (614.68 KiB) Viewed 1452 times

My Flickr Photos

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

:haha4:

They get even better!

Very entertaining

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Jimjam wrote:
hugemistake wrote:
G.I. Joe?
That's him! He had a nickname in the forces, 'action man' - - haha, just LOOK at the guy. He's really let himself go and he's taking Debbies twin sister down with him. If you see him, call the police.
Around 1970 I tried to fix him up with a local called Barbie. She was kind of a fag hag and just wanted to hang out with this pretty boy named Ken, so I thought Joe would be good for her. Turned out Joe has no dick. Now he's probably just trying to compensate for his shortcomings.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

INFORMATIONS