https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Out and about with Debbie Duckworth

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Jimjam

Re: Out and about with Debbie Duckworth

Post by Jimjam »

hugemistake wrote:
Jimjam wrote:
hugemistake wrote:
Jimjam wrote: You see, this Joe guy is an ex forces man, he's been around a long time.
G.I. Joe?
That's him! He had a nickname in the forces, 'action man' - - haha, just LOOK at the guy. He's really let himself go and he's taking Debbies twin sister down with him. If you see him, call the police.
Around 1970 I tried to fix him up with a local called Barbie. She was kind of a fag hag and just wanted to hang out with this pretty boy named Ken, so I thought Joe would be good for her. Turned out Joe has no dick. Now he's probably just trying to compensate for his shortcomings.
As far back as then? I knew he was too old for her.

EMELY
Doll
Doll

Post by EMELY »

Debbie I have a odd question for you?
JM got me to watching The Last of the Sumer Wines with him and he noted the thing your sitting on was set out in the country side. We only have them in parks around here do the farmers buy and place them or do the county? It is a grate idea I thank it would be nice to have a rest on some thing conferrable well out on a walk. Do thy only put them on scenic walks or all over?
Next question the fields look well trimmed and any side spots too do they run sheep every where? I know sheep make a field look like it has been hand mowed.
The viaduct very picturesque! The trees I hope he carry you that looks like quite a little thicket no scrap or snags? It look like that one was a hard one to do your hair got all messed up did you catch it in the branches?

Love Emely :angel:

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

OMG LMAO Hamsters TO FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol:

love JM :glou:

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

Post by Debbie Duckworth »

EMELY wrote:Debbie I have a odd question for you?
JM got me to watching The Last of the Sumer Wines with him and he noted the thing your sitting on was set out in the country side. We only have them in parks around here do the farmers buy and place them or do the county? It is a grate idea I thank it would be nice to have a rest on some thing conferrable well out on a walk. Do thy only put them on scenic walks or all over?
Next question the fields look well trimmed and any side spots too do they run sheep every where? I know sheep make a field look like it has been hand mowed.
The viaduct very picturesque! The trees I hope he carry you that looks like quite a little thicket no scrap or snags? It look like that one was a hard one to do your hair got all messed up did you catch it in the branches?

Love Emely :angel:
Hi Emely

The benches are usually in places where there's a nice view - and usually in a spot that's fairly accessible to the general public, so they wouldn't be on top of a mountain or anywhere like that. Some of them may be provided by the local council, but quite a few of them are put there in memory of somebody who died. (They have a plaque on them.) Maybe it was the deceased person's favorite view - or something like that? I don't think farmers pay for them, though farmers are responsible for the upkeep of public footpaths that run across their land (I think).

There are a lot of sheep in the UK - that's true - so I guess they do keep the grass short in a lot of places. It's also true that the grass hasn't really had time to grow very long, since it's only April. There are new green shoots everywhere - but none of it is very long.

I haven't got any cuts or grazes yet but my legs and feet are filthy. I need a bath! I have my hair tied back now but I think a few strands got caught on a twig as I was climbing that tree!

Many thanks for you interest

Love Debbie
My vital statistics: Phicen | Mid bust | Pale PLLB2014-S01

My Flickr Photos

"There's nowt so queer as folk. They're all queer apart from me and thee - and even thee's a little queer."

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

Nice day again today. Coleridge got this candid shot of me lying in my undies in the grass - reading and soaking up the sun's rays. Shame my bra-strap's all twisted, but I didn't know he was lurking around with his camera.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (943.22 KiB) Viewed 1683 times

My Flickr Photos

"There's nowt so queer as folk. They're all queer apart from me and thee - and even thee's a little queer."

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

OK - now this is a posed photo of me sitting in my undies in the very long (!) grass .....
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (989.7 KiB) Viewed 1683 times

My Flickr Photos

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Wow Debbie, your'e definatley hotter than your sister!

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

Jimjam wrote:Wow Debbie, your'e definatley hotter than your sister!
Thanks - she's let herself go, sadly :(

My Flickr Photos

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Debbie, wow, this almost looks like summer!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Debbie, wow, this almost looks like summer!
Chris
Yes Chris - I think it's set fair until Friday. I'm trying to make the most of it!

My Flickr Photos

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Can´t wait for more of this. :D
Chris

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

I wasn't very comfortable on this slab of rock, but it makes an interesting composition.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1653 times

My Flickr Photos

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

A great model like Debbie can live with sitting uncorfortably for a few minutes if the pics gets as great as this. Cheers Debbie!
Chris

yeronda

Post by yeronda »

These are great shots, really have to look at a couple carefully to get the scale. Nice work!

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

Congratulations Debbie!! Your doll look incredible!! With and without clothes!! And abt your photographies...Superrrrrr Good!!!

INFORMATIONS