https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Gave a doll to a friend

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Zed90230
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Gave a doll to a friend

Post by Zed90230 »

This morning I gave a doll (a modded Barbie) to my computer geek friend, he is the same guy who wants to buy the 3D printer... the doll I gave him is built just like my Linda, her head came from the same mold, the only difference being the doll I gave him is brunet with a brown complexion (my friend is Mexican).

He named this doll Ramona, and per his request, I sewed her a black miniskirt with matching tights, and for a final touch, I made a hair band out of stainless steel, polished it, and put it on her head... Ramona doesn't look like some lecher's fantasy, but as it turns out, my friend is attracted to the same kind of innocent, feminine look that I'm attracted to. He asked me if I can make more outfits for Ramona... he suggested something blue, so I showed him some aqua-blue Lycra and told him I can sew her a pajama sleep set, consisting of a kind of long T-shirt and a matching pair of footed pajama bottoms complete with little vinyl sole pads sewn onto the bottoms of the feet. I live a short train ride from L.A.'s garment district, so I have access to a variety of good fabrics... there is even a shop where I can buy a bag of a dozen tiny teddy bears, one of those is just the thing for an 11.5" fashion doll's sleep set.

My friend seemed very happy to receive Ramona... he has just been through a very nasty divorce (his ex is a total narcissist) and is about 4/5 done rebooting his life. TBH it kind of bothers me that decent straight guys like he and I have to resort to dolls for affection... I may be a whiz with a sewing machine and my buddy is a whiz with computers, but he agrees with me that something in society went very wrong at some point. :(

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Gave a doll to a friend

Post by brigittes hubbie »

What a great gift!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

You're a great friend. He is lucky to have you.

Zed90230
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zed90230 »

I'm very lucky to have him too! Without his know-how, all my computer hardware would have gone to the junk man!

When my friend was still going through his divorce, he told me---totally out of the blue---that he was seriously considering buying a mannequin. Luckily I was able to talk him out of THAT... I introduced him to Linda (she's very shy, especially around men), and he liked her so much that he meekly asked me if he could have one of my dolls. I agreed and the next time he stopped by my place, I introduced Ramona to him, and they both hit it off right away.

Linda was a little sad that one of her friends would be moving out, but she was also happy for her and for my friend.

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

that is being true friends to each other ... cool :thumbs_up:
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

U are a good friend, and the more important..appaer in the bad moment of his life, Good!!

INFORMATIONS