https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Phicen Angels secrets

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Phicen Angels secrets

Post by JustinBridou »

Just a little story about S07/S08/S09 phicen ladies...

Enjoy !

Notes: Shoes from Verycool suit very well to phicen.
The egg is from Super Duck.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Phicen Angels secrets

Post by Sotaichou »

8O wowza...

:glou:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

AWESOME SAUCE!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

STUNNED!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Stunned and amazed! My secret agent is S08! Love her smile.

Great series on the "Phicen Angels secrets." Great work .

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi JustinBridou, thank you, there aren´t any secrets anymore. :D Although I´m sure these lovely will play some more hot tricks on us. They are gorgeous.
Greetings from their sisters Monique, Lucie, Isabelle, Jeanne, Danielle, Elodie, Hélène, Charlotte, Gaelle and Amandine. :lol:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Enjoyed the show! Makes me want to break out my two!

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Awesome show, these girrrls are sooo sexy, aint they? I have two myself - - a mid bust pale skin with stainless steel skeleton and a small bust african skin tone older model with the rather awkward ratchet type skeleton. The stainless models are in a different league, they move so fluidly. You could do stop motion animation with the stainless, no problem.

One thing though, my SS girls pussy is rather less detailed than on yours. Have they made some improvements to this area? Mine's about a year old and was a first issue model.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Jimjam wrote:...
One thing though, my SS girls pussy is rather less detailed than on yours. Have they made some improvements to this area? Mine's about a year old and was a first issue model.
Hi,
YES, they have recently done some improvements for this area :wink: .
As far as I know, there is curently three evolutions of the stainless skeleton models:
- The S01 and S02 were the two first models produced, with few (or no ?) details at the pussy area.
- The S05 and S06 were produced later and have some little modifications (note that the S03/S04 doesn't exist). I dont' remind what are the differences (I don't own that models), but I have heard that it was just an articulation change. I don't know if the S05/S06 are "anatomicaly correct" like the following models or if they are not detailled like S01/S02 (if someone know... please tell us).
- The S07/S08/S09 were released at the end of 2014, and have a new body paint (enforcing forms). They also have a new and more detailled pussy than the S01/S02.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

JustinBridou wrote:The S01 and S02 were the two first models produced, with few (or no ?) details at the pussy area.
I have an S01 (the brunette one) and the detail in the pussy area is little more than a line, but it is of a darker colour so you do get the impression of a pussy. Not detailed like yours though. I might have to get myself the latest model! :mrgreen:

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Hey JustinBridou! I love your work! Your pics of your beautiful 1;6 dolls has inspired me to seek out one of my own. Can I ask your opinion on this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-PHICEN-LIMIT ... 1417925080

Is this model the newer one with the detailed vagina? What do you think of her as an entry-level to mini dolls?

Thank you!

lovingchanj

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Hey lovingchanj! That's a plastic skeleton like my Little Red Riding Hood. Yeah they're pretty, but the metal skeletons are FAR superior. My S09 blows LRRH away when it comes to posing.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

lovingchanj wrote:Hey JustinBridou! I love your work! Your pics of your beautiful 1;6 dolls has inspired me to seek out one of my own. Can I ask your opinion on this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-PHICEN-LIMIT ... 1417925080

Is this model the newer one with the detailed vagina? What do you think of her as an entry-level to mini dolls?

Thank you!

lovingchanj
You want to avoid that one, you'll be dissapointed with it. Unless i'm mistaken it'll have a plastic ratchet type skeleton that's really awkward to pose. These are obsolete IMO. Go for any of the S0 stainless steel skeleton types and you'll be good. I have an S01 (first issue) and it's superb. If you want vagina detail, go for the S09.

Like this one...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Phicen-1-6-PL ... 43d4dbf8e0

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Thank you Begog! Thank you jimjam! You guys stopped me from getting the wrong doll!

I'm getting a stainless steel! I went with the S01 even though I wanted the detailed vagina (S09) because I couldn't find a S09 in pale with medium breasts - critical for me lol! I bought her on ebay and she might even arrive today! I'm psyched!

Thank you again guys!

lovingchanj

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

lovingchanj wrote:Thank you Begog! Thank you jimjam! You guys stopped me from getting the wrong doll!

I'm getting a stainless steel! I went with the S01 even though I wanted the detailed vagina (S09) because I couldn't find a S09 in pale with medium breasts - critical for me lol! I bought her on ebay and she might even arrive today! I'm psyched!

Thank you again guys!

lovingchanj
Cool! :glou: You'll like the S01, she's a beauty. She does have a little vagina detail, just not as much as the newer S09. Just be a bit careful when you pose her, as the skeleton is quite close to the skin in places. You'll not regret buying her! Enjoy.

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

INFORMATIONS