https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

help, jumped into the deep end now my girl is gonna be naked

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

DR K

Re: help, jumped into the deep end now my girl is gonna be n

Post by DR K »

Cool outfit my wife is actually trying to make some.
Attachments
20150314_190309.jpg
20150314_190309.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1800 times

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Begog wrote:
Jimjam wrote:
Begog wrote:You can always MAKE some clothes....
Begog, that black thong dress is genius.
Thanks Jimjam! For more on that, look here! :D
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 64&t=58792
Nice one Begog, love it. The Phicen's are just like minature RealDolls aren't they? I don't have a RealDoll, but i do have a Phicen (the only one i could afford at the time!) and when you hold a Phicen in your hand, for her size she feels really heavy, so it gives me just a little idea of what a RealDoll must weigh!!

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

BTW, Kwench is a RealDoll isn't she? Please excuse me if i'm wrong!

Jimjam

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Jimjam wrote:BTW, Kwench is a RealDoll isn't she? Please excuse me if i'm wrong!

Jimjam
Yes, Jimjam, my Kwench is a Real Doll. She feels just as solid (and heavy) in your arms as a Phicen in your hand. Kwench is the lightest body B, about 70 pounds. That's about all I can stand at my age.
EC11.jpg
EC11.jpg (605.61 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
EC19.jpg
EC19.jpg (561.16 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
For more like these, go here:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=58989

For more on Kwench, click the link at the bottom of my post. Enjoy!

-Begog

perciousnow

Post by perciousnow »

Begog wrote:You can always MAKE some clothes....
P10.jpg
P12.jpg
P75.jpg
Sotaichou made some clothes too. His thread is in "Eye Candy"

Some Barbie clothes fit or can be modified.
P2.jpg
Phicen can wear Barbie skirts and some dresses. Not shoes, pants, or anything that must go over the Phicen's thighs without modification. In this case, the only thing she could wear from cheerleader Barbie was the skirt. Phicen is bigger and thicker, with a shirt full of titties.
You may find that Sewing is as easy as tying your shoes
Narrow Minds Lead to Narrow Views Narrow Views Lead to a BORING LIFE ! !

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

Begog wrote:Some Barbie clothes fit or can be modified.
generally, this is NOT true. only barbie skirts that open wide at the waist may be able to slip over the wide ass of a phicen, but most will look like crap as they flare out too much. anything to fit around the shoulders and breasts will never work right. barbie clothes are rarely made of 2 or 4 way stretch material, so most of it's worthless on a phicen. barbie headgear is too wide, footgear too narrow, thongs too wide in the crotch, bras too high on the chest, many items have glitter on them that gets embedded in your phicen rubber skin - everything i got from the barbie line was a total waste of money.

the only oddball exception were: Monster High boots & shoes. they are all pegless molded soft plastic with a slit along the back, and they fit my phicen perfectly. make sure you put some starch in each boot so the plastic does not stick to the phicen rubber skin, or use a sock or stocking. some kid was selling just these white boot on ebay, and they work perfectly on my S09 phicen: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.j ... d=23528836 I also bought an older model stiletto Monster High black boot from china and cut the plastic lower to look like a shoe boot http://www.ebay.com/itm//291334587207 anyone who owns a soft permanent footed phicen knows what a pain in the ass it is to shoe well.

jaytiger25

Post by jaytiger25 »

Like I stated in a previous post, SMCG Customs is a great online store and one of the official webstores to sell phicen dolls and flirty girl products. The store sells clothing for 1/6 female dolls including phicens.

Here is the link.

http://66.147.244.127/~smcgcust/Prestashop/

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

SpysLikeUs wrote:
Begog wrote:Some Barbie clothes fit or can be modified.
generally, this is NOT true. only barbie skirts that open wide at the waist may be able to slip over the wide ass of a phicen, but most will look like crap as they flare out too much. anything to fit around the shoulders and breasts will never work right. barbie clothes are rarely made of 2 or 4 way stretch material, so most of it's worthless on a phicen. barbie headgear is too wide, footgear too narrow, thongs too wide in the crotch, bras too high on the chest, many items have glitter on them that gets embedded in your phicen rubber skin - everything i got from the barbie line was a total waste of money.

the only oddball exception were: Monster High boots & shoes. they are all pegless molded soft plastic with a slit along the back, and they fit my phicen perfectly. make sure you put some potato or corn starch in each boot so the plastic does not stick to the phicen rubber skin, or use a sock or stocking. some kid was selling just these white boot on ebay, and they work perfectly on my S09 phicen: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.j ... d=23528836 I also bought an older model stiletto Monster High black boot from china and cut the plastic lower to look like a shoe boot http://www.ebay.com/itm//291334587207 anyone who owns a soft permanent footed phicen knows what a pain in the ass it is to shoe well.
Not true, huh? Is my Phicen not wearing a Barbie skirt in the pic? I could easily have gotten the rest of it on her. It might not have fit Barbie any more, but I could have gotten it on my Phicen with just a few slight modifications. Still a lot easier than MAKING clothes from scratch. Still a lot cheaper than buying clothes online, half of which might stain your Phicen. The only other Barbie I got laying around is Mermaid Barbie. When I read this (about 5 minutes ago) I dug her up and snatched off her mermaid dress and tried it on my Phicen. Guess what? Fits perfect with NO modifications. See for yourself.
Felicia: Looks better on me that it does her.
Felicia: Looks better on me that it does her.
P76.jpg (811 KiB) Viewed 1734 times
I can't see a thing out these cheap glasses.
I can't see a thing out these cheap glasses.
P77.jpg (732.07 KiB) Viewed 1734 times
Barbie: Damn bitch stole my clothes!
Barbie: Damn bitch stole my clothes!
P78.jpg (730.59 KiB) Viewed 1734 times
What a cheap pair of sunglasses, but I think I proved my point here. As I said in my earlier post:
"Phicen can wear Barbie skirts and some dresses. Not shoes, pants, or anything that must go over the Phicen's thighs without modification. In this case, the only thing she could wear from cheerleader Barbie was the skirt. Phicen is bigger and thicker, with a shirt full of titties."
I stand by that statement.

-Begog

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Karpos, thank you for submitting Melinda to the Matrix. Have a lot of fun with her! She´s aching topose for you!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Karpos, thank you for submitting Melinda to the Matrix. Have a lot of fun with her! She´s aching topose for you!
Chris
Yes she is Chris,

My sweet little friend arrived yesterday with this horrendous bikini and now my k is trying to sew or make stuff for her. She is a little sweetie though though a bit tough and kick ass as well.
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Vanima, I´m sure he´ll find something very nice for her. She´s a sweetie and a tough cookie, as all Phicen ladies are as I can attest. :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS