https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Phicen 2015 athletic version Gen. 5 body used on PL2014-74

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Phicen 2015 athletic version Gen. 5 body used on PL2014-74

Post by SpysLikeUs »

by trolling taobao phicen parts vendors, I think I figured out what's going on
with their new "Stormy Tempest" super hero figure.

the first photo shows the steel steamless evolution during 2014 and now 2015.

second photo shows all views of the 2014 body used in S07, S08, S09 figures.

finally the third photo shows the body used in PL2014-74 Stormy Tempest;
notice the butt is lower, thighs wider giving it a higher hip to waist ratio.
clavicle sternum area, knees and elbows appear to have more definition.
beast spread, painted nipple, naval abdomen detail, but no painted vagina.
feet are now pegged on and include both a flat and high heel variation.

notice Stormy Tempest does NOT come with a second foot option
only a second set of hands. I confirmed that earrings are removeable

A new headless gen5 body with 1 set of hands and 2 sets of feet
is not sold in China yet. I would estimate once it's out, while using
a China Proxy you may be able to get one shipped for $90usd net.
If you insist on waiting for a US based dealer, that will delay your order
fill by 3-4 Months, but cost about the same before domestic shipping.

caution: do not assume every dressed figure that comes out after -74
will include this new body. Phicen is notorious for continuing to use older
bodies on newly dressed dolls, so make sure to first confirm with Jenny.
keep in mind these new feet are based on a brand new peg system, so
they are more like a socketed foot shapes to a stainless hand like peg.

Jenny provided the last two gen.5 photos - notice the foot variation.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Phicen 2015 athletic version Gen. 5 body used on PL2014-

Post by Sotaichou »

they finally realize people want the option of feet at least.

I do like the new hips. I'm going to assume that Lady Death fits that S12D model nicely. :D

One thing I do notice from the tempest is that it looks to have more muscular legs than the S12D.

definitely interesting. thx for sharing.

*from what I've assumed about Jenny is that there's more than one "Jenny" which do the customer service. In my experience, sometimes the email can read differently, but then again who really knows. I think I need to go on a tour of their offices someday and see for myself. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

I have been collecting Arte Tokio bodies for quite some times, however I have a little bit of everything.
I am highly interested in getting the steel bodies and comparing them the edations Hot Stuff bodies to see which is superior.
Unfortunately, I won't be getting anything anytime soon, because of my car problems. But will definitely be keeping an eye
on them - Via Wishlist. Phicen has come along way perfecting their bodies. I might consider them almost on the same level as the lovely bodies / Arte tokios.
You want a kick ass action figure vixen, phicen's are the way to go! The bodies themselves are looking real sexy!

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

nice. the new photos show it clearer. the first ones they provided looked kinda "embellished".

and now I can actually see the muscular arms too. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Instead of foot seams, I wish they would just come out with some shoes to fit the seamless feet. I don't like the wrist seams either, but I get why they are there. I suppose a ball joint is the easiest way to change feet/shoes/heads/hands on these dolls.

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

Begog wrote:Instead of foot seams, I wish they would just come out with some shoes to fit the seamless feet.
monster high shoes and boots fit seamless feet perfectly.

seams are not just about making footwear easier to deal with, but
also allow the foot to independently twist a natural 45° at the ankle.

soft seamless feet are easy to damage when putting on or off any snug footwear.
I always have to put starch in my footwear to make sure i don't ruin the feet.

personally I don't care about the foot design, I'm more interested in muscle, sinew & bone.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

SpysLikeUs wrote:
Begog wrote:Instead of foot seams, I wish they would just come out with some shoes to fit the seamless feet.
monster high shoes and boots fit seamless feet perfectly.

Thanks, that's good to know. Seamless feet look much better in pictures, but my S09 has been basically barefoot since I got her. Somewhat naked, too.
SpysLikeUs wrote:..seams are not just about making footwear easier to deal with, but
also allow the foot to independently twist a natural 45° at the ankle.

soft seamless feet are easy to damage when putting on or off any snug footwear.
I always have to put starch in my footwear to make sure i don't ruin the feet.

personally I don't care about the foot design, I'm more interested in muscle, sinew & bone.
I'm more interested in tits and ass! I just want my dolls to look good in pix. I don't care about the 360 degrees of rotation the ball joints have to offer - they look crappy in pictures unless covered by shoes. Even Real Dolls are easy to damage with footwear.
P1.jpg
P1.jpg (418.02 KiB) Viewed 7987 times

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

S12D (athletic suntan large breast peg-feet) will start selling next week in China for ~$65usd.
you can also preorder it for $95 shipped on ebaY, or $85 shipped through a proxy like Bhiner.

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

Image Image

BTW - Jenny confirmed that Phicen is working on a MALE steel skeleton seamless body.
I will definitely buy one of those too, as posing a coomodel body is terribly cumbersome.

here is a photo of the "pale" color equivalent bodies, so S10D(pale) is molded like S12D(suntan)
the pale versions won't be shipping till September, their $68-$73 china street price is similar.

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

Jenny just confirmed the foot peg on S10D/S12D is the same as any 2014 steel seamless dressed doll.
for example you could take the boots off an Female Honor Guard and put them neatly on this body.

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

My S12D arrived from China, so I made an album of various images comparing my 6mo old S09 with this new S12D. personally, I'm not impressed with the new body, and advise buyers to wait till Phicen tries again to do a more toned athletic look. besides a minor contour change to the lower abdomen, around the navel, narrowed waist, thicker thighs and square separated breast shape, little else about this body was improved. the limbs are not muscular at all, they are simply thicker with painted shadows on knees and elbows. the color is off (more tan than suntan) many body elements are painted enhancements (rib-cage nipples clavicle), the limbs feel loose around the skeleton sticks, and the hand knob is a fraction of a millimeter too large, so you'll have to drill out all your phicen hands (including the ones that came with the S12D) to make it easier to change them, otherwise you'll pull out the steel hand post. skeleton articulation is the same so more athletic bends and twists are not possible. honestly, had I inspected this body at a trade show before purchase - I would not have bought it, but it's here and I have extra clothes, so what the heck.

https://imgur.com/a/hkwda

if you discuss this new body on other forums, use my photos - I'd rather we make a better informed purchase decision.
feel free to request additional comparison angles, lighting, whatever - and I will add them to the same imgur folder.

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

Oh..In the new model s12d Phicen made separates foot again? And no made vagina detail like before? By this way..any benefit to buy this figure?

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

jorge - after redressing and reposing S12D a few times under various lighting conditions, the only benefit I can see is the lower abdominal contouring around the naval, and the squaring and separating of the breasts. if displaying those areas are important to your dressed figure pose, then go for it. personally, I would have rather spent the same $90usd buying more loose dress parts for my S09 as I enjoy redressing and reposing her Monthly.

I have always managed to find fashionable looking "monster high" figure marketed shoes and boots that worked well with the old peg-less S09 foot and use starch to keep abrasion low, so I don't find a peg design foot to be advantageous particularly because detailed peg based shoes are so very expensive. I can buy a dozen nicely painted/shaped flexible plastic hollow shoe/boots for the price of a single patent leather pegged shoe/boot.

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

I see SpysLikeUs, i got it, thanks for your fast answer, is true, i have one S09 too and till now i dont have anything for her foot yet, everyone is expensive and dont appaer alot of models, days ago i bought a sport shoes from China i hope can fit well on her :whistle:

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

jorge - search ebay for "monster high" sort by low.to.high price, and among the silly neon monster themed junk, you should find plenty of normal sexy looking black white silver high healed shoes and boots for a few bucks each shipped from china. they all have a slit along the back to make them easier to get on and off so don't worry that the ankle and calf looks so narrow and always use starch unless your S09 has socks or stockings on. i also found detail painted flat sole hiking boots and sneakers that came off military female 1:6 scale figures on the cheap.

INFORMATIONS