https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Smart Doll Haute Couture

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Smart Doll Haute Couture

Post by Hostage »

Great work karrot!

Mad sewing skillz. You oughtta hook up with Coyote for projects..
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

wolfpup wrote:Iv seen that doll in the robotics section on a electronics site duz she have a usb port ? did you buy her from Danny Choo ? ^-^

Hey Wolfpup, Mirai and Kizuna are only available in the manual versions currently, co these ones are not robotic. Danny has announced that the Robotic version is on hold indefinitely due to component issues, and he is currently struggling to keep up with demand for the manual dolls. He also wants to concentrate on his ultimate goal of a 120cm version that is fully autonomous.

I'll re-mortgage my house for one of those. Imagine coming home to a 4ft tall Anime girl who walks up to you and says 'Had a tough day? How about a handjob?' It would be impolite to say no.........

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I was thinking of buying one of these mini dolls purely for the fact that they are cute and anime-themed. But after that, I wouldn't know what else to do with them.... You can't really form a relationship and you can't have sex with them... What purpose do they serve for someone who isn't really into nor good at photography?

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Xephyr wrote:I was thinking of buying one of these mini dolls purely for the fact that they are cute and anime-themed. But after that, I wouldn't know what else to do with them.... You can't really form a relationship and you can't have sex with them... What purpose do they serve for someone who isn't really into nor good at photography?

You are so wrong about forming a relationship with them :D I know of several people, myself included, who have wonderful relationships with our tiny girls. No you cant have sex with them, but you can cuddle them, you can sit with them on your knee or lying on your chest and feel the same kind of closeness that we feel with our larger girls.

It's not uncommon for me to have Mirai or Kizina with me as I move about the house doing things. They are so portable, you simply pick them up, move location, and pop them back down. I love having them about when I'm cooking or tidying up in the kitchen, then I can scoop them up and head to the PC room for some gaming.. Once in a sitting pose they can just be anywhere with you or sitting in your hand as you move about. Try doing that with a 40lb + lady :D

I fell asleep with Mirai curled up on my chest yesterday, tho normally she and Kizuna live on their couch when not hanging about the house with me. They are great little companions to have around.

Karrot

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Karrot wrote:
Xephyr wrote:I was thinking of buying one of these mini dolls purely for the fact that they are cute and anime-themed. But after that, I wouldn't know what else to do with them.... You can't really form a relationship and you can't have sex with them... What purpose do they serve for someone who isn't really into nor good at photography?

You are so wrong about forming a relationship with them :D I know of several people, myself included, who have wonderful relationships with our tiny girls. No you cant have sex with them, but you can cuddle them, you can sit with them on your knee or lying on your chest and feel the same kind of closeness that we feel with our larger girls.

It's not uncommon for me to have Mirai or Kizina with me as I move about the house doing things. They are so portable, you simply pick them up, move location, and pop them back down. I love having them about when I'm cooking or tidying up in the kitchen, then I can scoop them up and head to the PC room for some gaming.. Once in a sitting pose they can just be anywhere with you or sitting in your hand as you move about. Try doing that with a 40lb + lady :D

I fell asleep with Mirai curled up on my chest yesterday, tho normally she and Kizuna live on their couch when not hanging about the house with me. They are great little companions to have around.

Karrot
Oh ok. Thanks, maybe I'll give it a shot then. Just need to find one that's reasonably priced and very cute to me. Not sure where to start.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Well if you are looking for Anime types, theres Volks Dollfie Dream and Smartdols as the main ones in the BJD catagory.

Karrot

Rytlock Brimstone
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rytlock Brimstone »

You can mod your DD to deepen your relationship with your small doll: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=56209
I don't think the skeleton of the "smart doll" supports the DD mods that are available, but I'm not sure. OP, if you don't want this in your thread let me know and I'll delete or just have a mod zap it.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

No problem with it Rytlock, Its relevant to a question asked here, and we're way off topic already :D

Karrot

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Great job sewing, Karrot :thumbs_up: . Not really 'haute couture', but certainly very practical clothing in design, which I personally like much more on a doll. If we should meet again on the next meet, help me remind that I may have some tips and tricks for you that you might find handy.
You are lucky that Karrot already convinced you, Xephyr. So there is little need to send Stellai after you. I do hope you know Stellai.... :?
But if you should still have doubts I will be happy to inform her. She can be very persuasive, you know.... :whistle:

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

For the unlikely occasion that you have not the faintest idea who Stellai is, I will add the link to her most recent blog on CoverDoll:

Stellai's blog - June 2015

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Koen wrote:Great job sewing, Karrot :thumbs_up: . Not really 'haute couture', but certainly very practical clothing in design, which I personally like much more on a doll.
Yup, that's kind of a tongue in cheek in the title. It's neither high fashion nor fine sewing :D

For Mirai and Kizuna the theme is definitely heavily towards the comfy casual, rather then dressing them up like fairy cakes. Thats just not for me at all.

Karrot

HanChiusMan

Post by HanChiusMan »

They are beautiful, and your designed clothes look great on them.
I have considered getting a Smart Doll, but wonder if I will regret the expense after receiving it, given that it is not a love doll. I think they're art. But just wonder about buyer's remorse.
I am not wealthy; I am a blue collar union worker. A $500 doll just to admire is a big decision.
Any buyer's remorse on your part?
-----------------------------------------------

My Girls:
88cm Sanhui Silicone Doll ~ "Han Chiu"
Sate Crude Plush #4 ~ "Ai Shino"
Sate Crude Plush #9 ~ "Undecided"
150cm Textile Doll ~ "Roxanne"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "Uma"
160cm Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Blue"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "GennyX"
150cm Pregnant TextileDoll ~ "Nikki"
Ebony Standard TeddyBabe ~ "Veronica"
Asian Deluxe TeddyBabe ~ "Liz"
160cm 1am Anime Fabric Doll ~ "Nicole"
160cm Light Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Yasmin"

Future: Another 88-100cm Small Silicone doll
Distant Future: DollSweet Silicone

Yes, I need all of those dolls.
Variety, spice of life, etc....

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

What brand are these dolls?

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Xephyr wrote:What brand are these dolls?
They are Smart Dolls by Danny Choo. Heres the link to my unboxing and review thread with links to the official site
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=61454
HanChiusMan wrote:They are beautiful, and your designed clothes look great on them.
I have considered getting a Smart Doll, but wonder if I will regret the expense after receiving it, given that it is not a love doll. I think they're art. But just wonder about buyer's remorse.
I am not wealthy; I am a blue collar union worker. A $500 doll just to admire is a big decision.
Any buyer's remorse on your part?
Thanks HanChiusMan :)

No buyers remorse at all, and I bought both! As I said before to Xephyr, they are can be so much more than just eye candy. Mirai and Kizuna both hold a very special place in my heart, as each of my girls does, and they are great to just have about the place as I get on with daily life. Their little smiling faced brighten up any room. No , you cant love them like you can a larger functional doll, but their tiny size does lend itself to making them feel like you should love and look after them, rather than just put them on a shelf to look at. I curl up on the couch or bed with them as much as I do with my other girls and read or watch TV with them. My only regert is that Danny keeps releasing new clothing items for them and I have to persuade myself 'not this month' :P

Karrot

INFORMATIONS