https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Unboxing Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth‹ 027L and 027M (29cm)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Unboxing Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth‹ 027L and 027M (29cm)

Post by Dollstudio »

A couple of months ago I posted Unboxing Lovely Doll SFD 26++ & 27 (1/6 scale) in our vendor forum. Lovely Doll has recently introduced a lot of changes, so it's time for an updated Unboxing.

This time I'll be dealing with the updated Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth‹ 027L and 027M and I'm posting this in the Miniature Adult Dolls forum because I think these miniatures are really worth a look.

The dolls come in a plain carton box. No fancy packaging like factory-made Phicens:
Unboxing Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth 027L‹ (29 cm) - Dollstudio
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01108-dollstudio.JPG (215.58 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
Inside the box is the doll wrapped in some padding, a printed sheet with instructions, a power brush, and a set of four neck adapters that allow to connect the Lovely Dolls with heads by Kumik, Hot Toys and others.
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01109-dollstudio.JPG (260.38 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
The doll is most impressive. This is LD body 027 L with a Kumik head:
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01114-dollstudio.JPG (185.26 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
The complete configuration can be ordered as a set from Lovely Doll. It includes the Kumik head, the doll in matching skin tone LD-Brown (= equal to Kumik Dark Yellow), body makeup, moveable fingers, and a bikini.

This is the upper body with body makeup. It's just amazing for a 29 cm miniature!
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01122-dollstudio.JPG (131.19 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
For comparision, here is the upper body of a LD 027 M without body makeup. It looks a lot more artificial:
Unboxing Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth 027M‹ (29 cm) - Dollstudio
unboxing-lovely-doll-027m-01131-dollstudio.JPG (132.25 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
A new feature is that the doll's hands can be equipped with moveable fingers. This is plain awesome; besides Edation's "Hot Stuff" body, no other commercial manufacturer offers this option for 1/6 scale dolls:
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01115-dollstudio.JPG (114.21 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
Here's a comparison of the fingers with wires (top left) and without wires (bottom right):
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01134-dollstudio.JPG (200.5 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
The hand of a LS 027 M without moveable fingers:
unboxing-lovely-doll-027m-01132-dollstudio.JPG (132.98 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
(continued in next post)
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Unboxing Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth‹ 027L and 027M (2

Post by Dollstudio »

The Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth 027L‹ is fully capable of almost any reasonable poses. This is the version with body makeup, poseable fingers and a bikini:
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01116-dollstudio.JPG (172.38 KiB) Viewed 4614 times
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01117-dollstudio.JPG (199.29 KiB) Viewed 4614 times
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01119-dollstudio.JPG (156.67 KiB) Viewed 4614 times
The range of movements is identical between the 1/6 scale models. However, the LD 027 M body without body makeup and without moveable fingers looks a lot less alive:
unboxing-lovely-doll-027m-01129-dollstudio.JPG (250.96 KiB) Viewed 4614 times
Front of a LD 027 M without body makeup:
unboxing-lovely-doll-027m-01128-dollstudio.JPG (328.67 KiB) Viewed 4614 times
Rear of a LD 027 M without body makeup:
unboxing-lovely-doll-027m-01130-dollstudio.JPG (356.31 KiB) Viewed 4614 times
The configuration without body makeup might be suitable if you are planning to dress the doll. If she is supposed to show some skin, I't warmly recommend the body makeup option. It just looks so much better.

This is the Kumik head that can be ordered together with the doll. As usual, the level of detail is just amazing:
Unboxing Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth 027L‹ (29 cm) with Kumik head - Dollstudio
Unboxing Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth 027L‹ (29 cm) with Kumik head - Dollstudio
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01135-dollstudio.JPG (136.08 KiB) Viewed 4614 times
The Kumik head comes with a detacheable wig. I haven't quite figured out what to do with this wig. Maybe someone knows if there are other wigs available? Otherwise I would not understand the reason to separate the wig from the head.
unboxing-lovely-doll-027l-with-kumik-head-01136-dollstudio.JPG (218.74 KiB) Viewed 4614 times
Anyway, that's the way Kumik builds their heads; Phicen has a similar design, so maybe there is a reason for this. You might want to use some glue or modelling clay to fixate the wig on the head as the mechanical connection is rather weak.

Altogether, we're quite excited about this new arrival. The new skin tones allow to combine a lot more head sculpts with Lovely Doll's five 1/6 scale bodies; the moveable fingers option is just awesome, and the body makeup is great as it always was. The LD bodies offer a lot more flexibility than Edation's "Hot Stuff" body which only exists in tweo different skin tones. Except for this, the new line of Lovely Dolls is without comparison in 1/6 scale world.

Here are some more photos with these wonderful miniature dolls: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 45#p795445

Thanks for reading!
-Ira

PS: Further information on Lovely Doll's 1/6 scale bodies:
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

emarknot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by emarknot »

Wow, very nice indeed.

Nice alternative to the phicen. Thanks for sharing.

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

Dollstudio..now i m confused..Phicen or Lovelly Doll?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

jorgereynoso wrote:Dollstudio..now i m confused..Phicen or Lovelly Doll?
Here a couple of points to help you make a decision:
  • If you want poseable fingers, you just need a Lovely Doll One-Sixth (or Edation's "Hot Stuff" body);
  • if you want silicone, you need Lovely Doll (or Edation);
  • if you are lazy and want preconfigured packages with clothing, shoes, weapons etc., you might prefer Phicen;
  • if you already have 1/6 scale head sculpts and don't like BJD bodies, you might want Lovely Doll;
  • if you want a lot of flexibility (five different body styles, seven skin tines, four neck connectors…) and you are generally more a DIY type of guy, LD might be better suited;
  • LD uses a wire skeleton, Phicen has some kind of joints in the skeleton (that used to make nasty noises);
  • Phicen is still a lot cheaper than LD.
-Ira

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

Thank u for your information Ira!! One question more..in the LD figures, is easy see the seams? the body, arms and legs have "lines" where the silicone was united? Or LD hide this very good? I have one Phicen figure and no have details abt this, i want my next figure be same or more perfect than this

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

jorgereynoso wrote:in the LD figures, is easy see the seams? the body, arms and legs have "lines" where the silicone was united?
All silicone dolls have seam lines, but LD trims the seams very precisely.

I'd consider the LD miniatures equal to Doll Sweets life-sized silicone dolls; they do not only come from Dalian as well, their production quality is equally excellent. That would place Phicen on a similar level like WM Dolls (entry level, less expensive, more industrially made). Though, not sure if such comparisons are helping…

I will post more photos soon and try to show how the seam lines look!

-Ira

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

Thank u again Ira!! I will waiting for your pics!! :)

flagstaff
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by flagstaff »

Do Barbie doll heads fit on this body?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

flagstaff wrote:Do Barbie doll heads fit on this body?
What kind of head connectors do Barbie dolls have?

-Ira

SpysLikeUs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpysLikeUs »

nice to know someone is doing 1:6 built in bendy hands,
i've been looking for a modular set for my female phicens
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=61729

flagstaff
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by flagstaff »

This link has pictures of the attachment.

http://chrissyscreativecorner.blogspot. ... -head.html

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

jorgereynoso wrote:Dollstudio..now i m confused..Phicen or Lovelly Doll?
After checking out the Lovely Dolls, the only advantages I can see over a Phicen would be the poseable fingers on the more expensive doll, and the non-removable hands. However, it ends there. The WM comparison would more fairly compare to the LD wire skeleton, while the newer Phicens have a super-quiet, super flexible metal skeleton that more fairly compares to that of my Real Doll. The older Phicens do have noisy plastic skeletons that are much less flexible and more prone to breakage. As for detail, even the older Phicens are more detailed than the LD, and the newer ones are VERY detailed.
Metal skeleton Phicen:
P4.jpg
P4.jpg (473.41 KiB) Viewed 4191 times
Older plastic skeleton left, newer metal skeleton right
P1.jpg
P1.jpg (418.02 KiB) Viewed 4191 times
The Phicen is even more poseable than my Real Doll, and she can do some amazing things.
EC19.jpg
EC19.jpg (561.16 KiB) Viewed 4191 times

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

Oh Begog thank u to u too for the comment!! After saw any pics of LD i wanted one but then i saw others pics with no nice details and i doubt, after read the comment of dollstudio and you i decide my next doll be Phicen again!! :)

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

jorgereynoso wrote:Oh Begog thank u to u too for the comment!! After saw any pics of LD i wanted one but then i saw others pics with no nice details and i doubt, after read the comment of dollstudio and you i decide my next doll be Phicen again!! :)
You're welcome. I'm not trying to drive business towards or away from any doll company, just simply provide facts as accurately as possible. Both dolls have a few advantages, and their beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

INFORMATIONS