https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Unboxing Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth‹ 027L and 027M (29cm)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Unboxing Lovely Doll ›Lovely One-Sixth‹ 027L and 027M (2

Post by Dollstudio »

From my point of view, the advantages of the new LD silicone dolls boil down to this:

Moveable fingers. Phicen no, LD yes, Edation yes.
Seamline in a Edation doll.
Seamline in a Edation doll.
edation-01212.JPG (88.24 KiB) Viewed 713 times
Phicen is out of competition in this aspect, because there are no moveable fingers, just detacheable hands with different gestures; Edation has moveable fingers, but visible seamlines; LD is better manufactured.

No visible seams in the wrist. Phicen still uses detachable hands with seams in the wrist. LD and Edation do not have this.
Detacheable hand in a Phicen doll.
Detacheable hand in a Phicen doll.
phicen-01215.JPG (85.49 KiB) Viewed 713 times
I persoanally never really liked the detacheable hands, but clearly it's a matter of personal preferences. If you want a seamless wrist, there is no alternative to Edation or LD. If you are OK with BJDs and the like, the Phicen design already is an enhancement.

Repairs. I don't know what material is used by Phicen, it's some kind of rubber (something that can be industrially processed). Edation and LD are made of silicone, so they can be repaired similar as large dolls.
Broken joint in a Phicen doll.
Broken joint in a Phicen doll.
phicen-01214.JPG (113.79 KiB) Viewed 713 times
I have no idea if it is possible to cut the Phicen rubber and somehow seal it. With Edation and LD, you just need Sil-Poxy (and a magnifying glass ;-)

The older Phicens do not have any body makeup or lady part details; this is similar with the Edations which are a bit outdated as well. If all new Phicens by default come with body makeup like shown above, the level of detail is equal or better with the LD body makeup option.

Everybody who wants a more industrially manufactured product and/or a low price will be better off with Phicen.

Greetings, -Ira
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

jorgereynoso

Post by jorgereynoso »

Thank u for the information and the pics Ira!! U very clear for explain

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I have a question: You said the LD's have wire skeletons. Does this mean the joints are wire, or the entire skeleton is wire? In other words, do these dolls bend any way you bend them, or are they rigid where they should be like a Phicen?

INFORMATIONS