https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Phicen - The power of beauty against terrorism

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Phicen - The power of beauty against terrorism

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hiu Justin, thank you for the unboxing series, she is a true godess indeed, we look forward to adore her for a long time. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

carlys_guy wrote:the red head sure does look sad, no doll should look or be sad.
Be reassured for Jennifer, she is not sad, but only a little shy.
I offered her a stuffed rabbit, and then I sent her to the clinic for desesperate cases: the lingerie Madness place !
She has been immediatly welcomed and integrated to the group. Of course, I let Gwennaëlle to keep an eye on her, and she report me, that the situation is under control (really :roll: ).
Ooops ! I forgot to say that the purple hair lady is named Diane !
This time, I had reserved this name many months ago for this doll.
Indeed, it was not difficult to find a nice matching name, as the model, Athéna is one of the three virgin goddesses.
In Greek mythology, they are: Athéna, Artémis and Hestia.
And their counterparts in Latin mythology are Minerve, Diane and Vesta.

Diane is a great name, for queen and princess, and by chance not already used by another doll at home (er... not sure... I hope... should check :roll: ).
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Oh yes, Diane is a great name for her.
The lingerie Madness place? Heaven!

Chris

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

JustinBridou wrote:S07C body fit very well with the head and dress. But the original plastic insert for neck has to be replaced.
These dolls are so cute. They're so photogenic.
I'm just curious. Why did you need to replace the original plastic insert with your own?
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Were are the guys?? I don't see a single one?? I just ordered a "guy' for my honeys....
Attachments
s-l1601.jpg
s-l1601.jpg (128.92 KiB) Viewed 3089 times
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

And his Friends!! Of course you really can't be sure what sex they are :puppydogeyes:
Attachments
s-l160x.jpg
s-l160x.jpg (65.55 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
s-l160b.jpg
s-l160b.jpg (25.13 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
L✰neR✯nger

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

LoneRanger wrote:Were are the guys?? I don't see a single one?? I just ordered a "guy' for my honeys....
:lol: No man here ? mmmh... Look carefuly the picture... may be, can you found two :
1) Who is handling the pink teddy bear ? :whistle:
2) May be a man (or a werewolf ?) was here, but ask to Marion what happen to him :roll:

3) I also own a COO skeleton... and you're right: gender can't be determined :mrgreen:
scooter_ca wrote: I'm just curious. Why did you need to replace the original plastic insert with your own?
Because this plastic insert is very hard to plug (on the body metal peg) and it's also not deep enough. So, while fully plugged, the head remain too high and the the doll look with a giraf neck. With a plastic tube, the hole is deeper and can be easily adjusted.
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I see #2 and Ouch, love the Red outfit....gone have to get that one!!

So I guessing that there is something being blocked by the Teddy Bear that is a bit different from the rest..... :oops:

I stand corrected!!

:glou:
L✰neR✯nger

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

The doll holding the pink teddy bear is a Phicen Sarina Valentina:
with detailled anatomics on this post : "I think I've decided on a Phicen Sarina Valentina!!!"

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

JustinBridou wrote:The doll holding the pink teddy bear is a Phicen Sarina Valentina:
with detailled anatomics on this post : "I think I've decided on a Phicen Sarina Valentina!!!"
She´s a stunner!

Chris

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Here is the last (but not the final) addiction addition to the army : Kimi Toys head - KT008 - "Nathalie Portman".

It is not yet a doll in its own right, since it does not yet have a name or an attributed body.
First, there is another Nathalie in the team, so I need to found another name for her (and she tell me, she don't want to be named Nathalie). Second, the choice of body color is ambiguous : because pale and suntan bodies match with this head.

Someone suggest to name her "Elektra" ! I Wonder why ? :whistle: Once this little problem of static charge has been solved, I made a test with a Phicen pale S07C body.
The head is a bit hard to plug on a metalic skeleton, but this work (no need to replace the plastic insert by a self-made).
Image Image Image Image
As you can see on the picture, there is a little difference of color, but not so much noticeable in the reality. This also depend on lighting, shadows. For sure, pale body can't be a wrong choice.

Now, testing with a Phicen suntan S09C body. Once again, it match nice, with also some little difference due to light effects.
Image Image Image Image
So, I'm a bit confused with the body choice. Personnaly, I will probably choose a suntan. But I think, this depend of the personnal perception, and also the clothes worn.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Wow! The 'Dead' Elf on the Shelf and Little Bonney are impressed! So real looking it blows your mind, if your not an empty skull that is!!
Attachments
DSCN3540.JPG
DSCN3540.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2988 times
L✰neR✯nger

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice head. but what is the point of buying a head without the body if i may ask. do you have a lot of heads and only a few bodies or do you eventually get a body for each head.

carlys_guy

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Justin, Elektra is a stunning beauty, that head is amazing! Congratulations! Great choice!

Chris

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

carlys_guy wrote:nice head. but what is the point of buying a head without the body if i may ask. do you have a lot of heads and only a few bodies or do you eventually get a body for each head.

carlys_guy
Indeed, all my little babes have both head and body ! no body sharing here :wink:
Usually I try to manage a stock of bodies (for wished heads) but this time I ran out of stock ! Of course, there is now some new orders on the way (for bodies... and some heads too !).

The problem is also that you can't predict the body color when you order an head. The vendors never mention the best matching colors (pale, suntan...), so you must see the real head, when received, to decide which is the best.

INFORMATIONS