https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

[Phicen] - SHEENA join the blond gang

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

[Phicen] - SHEENA join the blond gang

Post by JustinBridou »

Hello,

A new wild blond joined the family today, here's SHEENA, the seventeenth creature of my small 8O team.
Let's introduce her.

Good size for the box, not too big and confortable for a 9600 Km travel.
Image Image Image

No need to give her a new birthname, Sheena is a great name. OK, jump out from the box.
At first look, she is a little bit savage, but in reality, it is a very sweet girl.
Image Image

Where are my weapons ? Don't worry, be sure, that you don't need them here.
Image Image

Welcome SHEENA ! We are Marion and Lorie, let's introduce you to the blond gang. This is Isabelle in white string, and Ingrid with the cyan lingerie.
Image Image

Hi Sheena, glad to meet you. I'm curious, are you agree to show us more details of you anatomy ?

OK girls, I accept this challenge. Help me to remove this panthera suit, it's made in a soft a extensible material.
Image Image Image

Don't be shy Sheena... continue... TDF readers want to see all... :oops:

I have very long curved blond hair ! My level of detail is similar to a S05/S06, but with a middle bust.
Image Image Image

Isabelle that is a S06 is voluntary for a body comparison. She has a large bust body, while Sheena has a middle bust.

Hey Sheena, you know what ? I'm affraid that Justin, brigittes hubbie and Begog, are doing a contest :lol:
It's a chance for us, hope they continue this way...
I am sure that they have already had a look on Phicen projects...
like "Red Sonja", "Arhian", "Mary Dante", "Goblin Queen" or even "Walkyrie". Sure they have also noticed an hidden black girl named "Dark Queen" :wink:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: [Phicen] - SHEENA join the blond gang

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Justin, Sheena is fantastic, she´s gotten such fabulous eyes in her beautiful face. And her body is the usual hotness.
Congratulations!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

wow. a blonde gang....they're :onfire:

:drinking:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Hi Justin,
congratulations for the new addition to your team.
I like her face, it really looks like she was born in the jungle, a little harder and more edged.
As for the contest, I am way behind, my Phicen count is 8 atm :crying: , one on preorder
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

MMMM! Sheena looks yummy. What a bevy a blonde babes. Congrats. :thumbs_up:

I wasn't aware of any contest, but if it was one, Chris has all of us beat COMBINED! 8O He is putting up TRUMP-like numbers! Honestly, I got nothing for him. He rules. I just look forward to seeing pics of everyone's dolls. Rock on, people.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Begog wrote:MMMM! Sheena looks yummy. What a bevy a blonde babes. Congrats. :thumbs_up:

I wasn't aware of any contest, but if it was one, Chris has all of us beat COMBINED! 8O He is putting up TRUMP-like numbers! Honestly, I got nothing for him. He rules. I just look forward to seeing pics of everyone's dolls. Rock on, people.

Trump? 8O I´ve been to the barber just yesterday. :haha4: But I know what you mean, I´m Phicen-crazy, they swarm my home, there´s just nothing I can do about it. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS