https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Call for small people to enter the competitions!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Call for small people to enter the competitions!

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

This month's Category A photo challenge http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=67116 has ruffled a feather or two . . . as it's much more about what gurlz do rather than what they look like. This month, our dolls are to break the rulez and it would be lovely to see some representatives of small girls doing it . . . !

Indeed - perhaps

it might be easier for small ladies
to enter . . .

To round off the end of the year it would be great to see as many varied entrants inspired as possible to bring in the New Year.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Call for small people to enter the competitions!

Post by samara78 »

Noble idea. I know I would be interested in trying it out.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I've tried a few times. My small dolls don't seem to get many votes. Maybe if it was JUST small dolls.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Begog wrote:I've tried a few times. My small dolls don't seem to get many votes. Maybe if it was JUST small dolls.
Well your Category C entry is stunning and I'm sure that your girl would give me a good beating for breaking rules - but it struck me that the nature of Category A this month, with focus on doing something and action, gives openings way beyond mere glamour to which we've become accustomed in the Challenges. I've given a bit of encouragement on the thread about the Challenge being about the severity of rule breaking - so that we're looking for girls breaking one rule so severely that she's got to win, or breaking so many rules in one go that she's got to win . . . and perhaps we might ask voters to bear that in mind (I deliberately used the word bare in that phrase on the thread just for fun) in assessing how they might vote.

So this really does open the field to all dolls of whatever size and appearance who want to break the rules and not just to the most visually beautiful of all.

Of course, with the entrant's permission, the prize of the contest could be for the photo to be used in animated montage by you for the rule-breaking winner to be beaten for her misdemeanors for entry into a category C contest in the future.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS