https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

need help with ID of this doll/figure

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

jaybee111

need help with ID of this doll/figure

Post by jaybee111 »

Hey, I have been a lurker/member here for several years, mostly in the full size sections. Just discovered this Miniature forum the other day and have ordered my first Phicen doll. In looking at clothing on Aliexpress, I came across this cutie. I asked the vendor what it was and he said it is only for the clothing but gave me a link to another doll he sold saying this was it. Well, it wasn't (surprise). Anybody know what brand and/or model this may be? The website in the image takes you to a clothing and accessories page for 1/6 scale dolls, so no help there.
T2Idz7XjNXXXXXXXXX_!!143465780.jpg
T2Idz7XjNXXXXXXXXX_!!143465780.jpg (71.79 KiB) Viewed 2880 times
T2q5z7XfxXXXXXXXXX_!!143465780.jpg
T2q5z7XfxXXXXXXXXX_!!143465780.jpg (38.93 KiB) Viewed 2880 times

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: need help with ID of this doll/figure

Post by JustinBridou »

jaybee111 wrote:Just discovered this Miniature forum the other day and have ordered my first Phicen doll.
Warning your are on a slippery slope :haha4: but you're not alone :mrgreen:

I'm not expert in mini dolls (except Phicen), but it seems to be a model from SANHUI. If I'm wrong, sure that some expert here will correct me... I know someone who has a Sanhui doll here (and Phicen too) :whistle:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Thanks for the reply, Justin. I wasn't aware Sanhui made miniatures. I have seen talk of Sanhui but I am surprised there is not a maker forum dedicated to them. Any good websites to check on their dolls?

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Sanhui made several sizes of their models, including mini-dolls.
As far as I know, they have 102 cm, 88 cm and 65 cm silicon beauties (and of course 120 cm, 145 cm and taller dolls).
But no dedicated forum. You can see them on their 1688 site (in Chinese - 1688 is another mark of aliexpress/alibaba/taobao group).
http://sanhuidoll.1688.com/
Reiko (100 and 120) can also be seen here : http://www.real-love-doll.com/fr/5_joy-doll-sanhui
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Thanks again Justin. Going by the product description on aliexpress for the bikini, I was led to believe it was a 1/6 scale model in the photo.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-stuf ... 46453.html. I realize you can't trust everything you see there. Looking at the Sanhui website, I didn't really see anything that really resembled this doll either. Hopefully someone will recognize this and give a positive ID.

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

jaybee111 wrote:Thanks again Justin. Going by the product description on aliexpress for the bikini, I was led to believe it was a 1/6 scale model in the photo.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-stuf ... 46453.html. I realize you can't trust everything you see there. Looking at the Sanhui website, I didn't really see anything that really resembled this doll either. Hopefully someone will recognize this and give a positive ID.
I think the head is a custom sculpt. I came across some Chinese guy who claims he can custom paint/sculpt(?) these:

http://world.taobao.com/item/4059252962 ... 6M1#detail

The head from your photo might be Obitsu

http://world.taobao.com/item/5218324287 ... 6M1#detail

Searching on eBay came up with this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-CUSTOM-DOLL ... SwZ1lWeRFe

DD.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Not Very Knowledgable about this, but she might be what they call a BJD (Ball Jointed Doll) these dolls seem to have very beautiful faces.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Have you tried the link in the picture?

https://pljw.world.taobao.com/

Maybe you can find the face here. I can't read Chinese, so I can't help much in that. If it were Japanese, I could.

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Thanks DDdioxine, those dolls on eBay look closer but OMG, at that price? No way!

Xephyr, yes I tried the website but couldn't find the face there either. It is a site for clothing and accessories, not dolls themselves.

Well, I guess I'll keep looking. I just thought this doll was really cute and hot and was hoping it would be a Phicen or similar. Not sure I want to go for for a bjd right now.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You have to kit out obitsu your self. Pic the eye stencil and paint the makeup. Lots of obitsu on amazon. I baught my little obitsu girls from amazon
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Edit this a volks extra large bust body. I am going to make this doll for jbee
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

samara78 wrote:Edit this a volks extra large bust body. I am going to make this doll for jbee

Now that's something to look forward to.

DD.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Ohh interesting it looks like Volks Dollfie Dream III body with L bust shape chest with an obitsu head. I will try to make a section for my Dollfie Dream since they are gorgeous and I don't see them enough on TDF.
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Thanks to samara for offering to make this doll for me. She has been great to work with and I am very excited to see the finished work of art. When I get her, I will do a photoshoot and share the photos here.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yes she will be very lovely when she is finished.

INFORMATIONS