https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Daddy's Little Monster

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Daddy's Little Monster

Post by brigittes hubbie »

:haha4: Uh oh, you made the ultimate mistake. Now the delivery guys will stop over every day! :D
These girls are simply too smart!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

JustinBridou wrote:
Begog wrote:Oh, Geebus! You asked the dolls? 8O No way that is working out in your favor - might as well be asking a woman.
and this is not the worst thing that I've done :? , look:

Now, I understand what means the "PhicenLeak" affair :roll: and why my bank account tend to be negative :mrgreen:
You've done it now. It's all over - for your wallet! :evidence:

Tin Man

Post by Tin Man »

Wow that is Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad movie :D
The Hatter asks, “Have I gone mad?” To which Alice replies, “I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Hi,
Today, Françoise is proud to present a review of the latest beauty at home !
After waiting some months (this was a pre-order), she is arrived directly from Hong-Kong...

WELCOME TO "DADDY'S LITTLE MONSTER" (aka, Cat Toys CT001)

Image Image
- Welcome girl, what's your little name ?
- hmm, sorry Françoise, but I still have not choose, I just arrived yesterday, in a little cartoon box.
The journey was safe and fast, the package was well protected and the box was closed a cellophane.
Let's explain my arrival...

At first glance, the package look very good quality. The cartoon box is simple but nice, very suitable for the product.
Opening the box: another good surprise. The elements are separate in plastic bags, and filled with polystyren chips.
This immediatly give a positive opinion of the quality. Cat Toys seem to take care of the packaging. Sure, this is not a low cost Chineese item, but more a top-level product.

Image Image

The headsculpt is protected by plastics, with separate bags for hairs. Very nice, and careful. This is definitely a collectible object, and not a toy. My first feeling is confirmed. A quick look at the suits is more than satisfying: no default, well finished and can be streched. This is a good thing for voluptuous bodies like Phicens.
Image Image

The head hole is about the same as Phicen. This will fit fine with many peg, and sure no problem with a metallic skeleton.
Now, I need to select a body. For this review, I will compare a JODOLL pale, and a Phicen Suntan (S09C).
Image Image

(Er, I'm pretty sure that my little monster has already choose his body !)

First comparison: the color.
The CT001 head is very near GREY (or WHITE). His makeup face is very pale. You can think that the pale body will match the best... wrong ! I carefully compare the both colors, and SUNTAN is the best. If you look at the area outside the makeup, the color is near TAN and not pale. So, the Phicen S09C look nice for her.
Image Image

Plugin the head on the bodies... once again, the Phicen is the winner. On the JODOLL, the neck look too much heavy. To my mind, the Phicen body is more suitable for this headsculpt.
Image Image

OK, as the body is selected, now we can wear the suits. They are just GREAT ! very nice, well finished. No worries to dress up the doll, the tee-shirt and shirt are made with strach fabric. I even, didn't need to remove the hands for threading sleeves.
Image Image

The jacket is just simply awesome !
The only little issue is the belt: a bit too long, but this is only a detail, and can be corrected.
This belt is also very nice... diamonds are forever ! Property of JOKER ... good girl.
Image Image

And now, the most sensible part: the boots.
Image Image
They are just... PERFECT !
Full opening, no plastic peg inside, very well finished, high quality ... no comment...
There is a functional scratch over the laces.
What else... I'm very very satisfied with this part.
Of course, a bit long to wear, but be patient. This only take some time, but not difficult to do.
Image Image

A tip: when the laces are cut, you can stop them using a "Frey check" glue.

Bottom and top views:
Image Image

Full view:
This first product made by CAT TOYS is simply a MUST HAVE.
The only very minor issue is the size of the belt, but this only the noticeable error with this product.

This is definitely a great quality product, very well finished. :thumbs_up:
Note that the pockets of the jacket are real ! great details.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, she´s a must have indeed, a stunning beauty. The back of her jacket_ amazing, the boots- simply incredible! Fabulous!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Great review. And a nice product
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

JustinBridou wrote:Well spotted ! I had already pre-order it :mrgreen:

I just wondering what body would fit the best with the headsculpt. Pictures of the face are only prototype from CAT TOYS, but sure it will be very pale. What is boring, is, they never say "Phicen compatable with xxx body". The head "should" fit... :? the color "should" match :? but there is no certitude.
The same questions apply to the Super Duck Set 003 (head + clothes)... a DEAD OR ALIVE fighting theme (in white or black) :whistle:
Its...The new Haly Quine......[From Suicide squad film ] you will need to rip the tights a little to get the total look
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

All hell will break lose now that harely is part of the squad!
Bow Chica Bow Wow! :whistle:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Great review and your new girl looks awesome! Glad to know those shoes are going to fit. I had hoped to have mine by now, but now that you have yours, mine should not be too far down the road. (Hopefully).

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Nice outfit.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

SlutAllure
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SlutAllure »

Thanks for this nice review... :D