https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Daddy's Little Monster

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Daddy's Little Monster

Post by Begog »

Whoa! The Phicen world is exploding! Here's another really cool outfit + head sculpt for your naked Phicen body.

Beautiful female rooted head sculpt (designed to fit many type of female body that has neck ball type attachment)
Athletic sport jacket
White sexy shirt
Micro shorts with belt
Fishnet pantyhose
High heel fashion boots
Golden Neck choker
SEAMLESS BODY NOT INCLUDED
Pre-Order!
Available: 1st Quarter, 2016

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Daddy's Little Monster

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, that´s hot, I can see a cat fight over who´s going to wear it. :mrgreen:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

I can see her as Harley Quinn!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Damn. I couldn't help myself. Going against my own better judgement, I pre-ordered. :drinking:
Had to have it. :| <sigh>

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Well spotted ! I had already pre-order it :mrgreen:

I just wondering what body would fit the best with the headsculpt. Pictures of the face are only prototype from CAT TOYS, but sure it will be very pale. What is boring, is, they never say "Phicen compatable with xxx body". The head "should" fit... :? the color "should" match :? but there is no certitude.
The same questions apply to the Super Duck Set 003 (head + clothes)... a DEAD OR ALIVE fighting theme (in white or black) :whistle:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

JustinBridou wrote:Well spotted ! I had already pre-order it :mrgreen:

I just wondering what body would fit the best with the headsculpt. Pictures of the face are only prototype from CAT TOYS, but sure it will be very pale. What is boring, is, they never say "Phicen compatable with xxx body". The head "should" fit... :? the color "should" match :? but there is no certitude.
The same questions apply to the Super Duck Set 003 (head + clothes)... a DEAD OR ALIVE fighting theme (in white or black) :whistle:
I feel your pain. That is definitely a pale body, of which I have several. Two are S07's. Should be a perfect match. The one in the pic is almost certainly a super-flexible because the way her legs are turned in pics #1 and #4. I just hope the shoes will go on OK.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

That is an awesome outfit.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

For those who are looking for the DEAD or ALIVE kit from Super Duck, here some pictures:
Super Duck SET 003 - Black
nEO_IMG_101513b27wd0cydqazoe77_zpslayp3hnu.jpg (86.99 KiB) Viewed 3957 times
nEO_IMG_101540x2zq9v1et1qwegqq_zpsua8b7fq2.jpg (81.38 KiB) Viewed 3957 times
Super Duck SET 003 - Black and white
Super Duck SET 003 - Black and white
225340zepsiizxbx9eppls__76554.1444294788.1280.1280.jpg (119.73 KiB) Viewed 3957 times
The SET 003 contain a head and clothes/weapon, available in two colors, black or white.
Just another derivative product for Phicen. Already available in good stores :wink: .
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Another interesting kit with head sculpt. I saw this too, but ordered the DLM. I've not had much luck with Super Duck shoes fitting Phicen feet. However, those look like they could be open in the back and may actually work. Did you order it too?

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Begog wrote:Another interesting kit with head sculpt... Did you order it too two ?
I asked Tomoe and Shi to choose "black" or "white"...
Black or white ?
Black or white ?
DSC00620.JPG (95.08 KiB) Viewed 3895 times
Never ask that to a Phicen :roll: twin warrior ordered :angel:
I will tell you how it fit (specialy for shoes/boots) in some weeks, after received.

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Begog wrote:
JustinBridou wrote:Well spotted ! I had already pre-order it :mrgreen:

I feel your pain. That is definitely a pale body, of which I have several. Two are S07's. Should be a perfect match. The one in the pic is almost certainly a super-flexible because the way her legs are turned in pics #1 and #4. I just hope the shoes will go on OK.
I agree with the super-flexible, and I think it is made for the medium bust doll. I have one and the proportions look right. Cute outfit, but the problem is always the cost. I can outfit the big dolls cheaper.
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

JustinBridou wrote:
Begog wrote:Another interesting kit with head sculpt... Did you order it too two ?
I asked Tomoe and Shi to choose "black" or "white"...
DSC00620.JPG
Never ask that to a Phicen :roll: twin warrior ordered :angel:
I will tell you how it fit (specialy for shoes/boots) in some weeks, after received.
Oh, Geebus! You asked the dolls? 8O No way that is working out in your favor - might as well be asking a woman. Just curious, which body gets the new head? :twisted: That ought to shut them up. One of them, anyway. :D
Mechwizard wrote: I agree with the super-flexible, and I think it is made for the medium bust doll. I have one and the proportions look right. Cute outfit, but the problem is always the cost. I can outfit the big dolls cheaper.
While I agree the clothes for these dolls are quite high, keep in mind this outfit comes with a new head sculpt/wig. For a full sized doll, you could not buy the shoes this doll is wearing for $69, let alone the rest of this ensemble and another head.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Justin, this is a great set. I better keep it a secret or my ladies want it as well. :cry: :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

pretty cool. these "kits". gives folks alot more options to play with. :thumbs_up:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Begog wrote:Oh, Geebus! You asked the dolls? 8O No way that is working out in your favor - might as well be asking a woman.
and this is not the worst thing that I've done :? , look:
Now, I understand what means the "PhicenLeak" affair :roll: and why my bank account tend to be negative :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS