https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Hello! New Doll fan signing up!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Pale Skater

Hello! New Doll fan signing up!

Post by Pale Skater »

Hello, my name is Pale Skater!

I've been a long time lurker of these forums, but now, instead of reading about you and your dolls, I'd like to share some of mine own experiences with dolls!

I've liked dolls since I was little. My parents got me a female plushy-doll at the mall when I was 5 or 6. This is the first time I remember

owning one. It was a doll resembling a known female heroine from a big kids show in my country.

Ever since, I've been quite interested in them, if only from afar. I kinda liked barbie and all.

But then I saw the Guys and Dolls documentary and got introduced to the world of realdolls. I think this was maybe 10 or 11 years ago? Maybe later.

Anyway, I immediately found common ground with the people being interviewed and with doll ownership.

I wanted to own a realdoll for more than a decade... But I didn't have the money, nor the "space" to house one.

These days I still consider it a goal in my life to get a realdoll for myself. I'm especially fond of the Boytoy line, since they're a little more cartoonish and cute in my taste. I really wanted to get a Miss February or Miss December from the old Calendar girls line, but it got discontinued for some reason.

However I still haven't got the conditions in my own life settled yet, since I currently move around alot due to studies, and I imagine it would be very hard to have a life-size doll that I'd have to move around with me, so I've not decided to get one yet.

However, I have found some really sweet dolls that are just in my taste when it comes to attitude and clothing when surfing the web! They're goth, just like me, and really sweet companions!

The photos and poses aren't that great, but it's a first step, better will come. :)
Last edited by Nescio50 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected the image links

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hello! New Doll fan signing up!

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Pale Skater,
Welcome to TDF :glou:
and have great fun on our site.
The ability to attach pictures to posts will become available to you after you've made 5 approved posts. So 4 more to go. Just make some posts on other people's threads, complimenting their dolls, or congratulating someone's birthday, or something like that, and you'll reach 5 posts in no-time

Enjoy the world of the dolls,

SF :D

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hi there a big welcome from me and my smallest Doll Dorian. She is silicone, 60 cm from Aiko doll
Attachments
20160103_205059.jpg
20160103_205059.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2110 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Pale Skater

Post by Pale Skater »

Hello! And thank you two for the warm welcome! :)

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Nyocnm1984
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nyocnm1984 »

Welcome! Actually I am new to TDF too! :D

JamesWorld

Post by JamesWorld »

Welcome Skater! I'm new to TDF too, and am delighted to find others with like interests in miniatures.

I have a monster high in my collection... the goth look and emo mindset really fascinates me.

(and the attraction to colored skin? must have come from the star trek and star wars women)

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome, Nyocnm1984 !
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Pale Skater, welcome to the forum, your goth ladies look very cute. Have a lot of fun here!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Pale Skater

Post by Pale Skater »

Thanks everyone!

The photos doesen't look too great tbh. :razz:

But I just wanted to show of my current collection! I really fell for the "goth feel" of the Monster High line, and I love them!

Someday in the future I will own a Boytoy doll though, once the logistics and finances are in place.

:)

Pale Skater

Post by Pale Skater »

JamesWorld wrote: (and the attraction to colored skin? must have come from the star trek and star wars women)
Thanks! :)

I don't know where the skin attraction stems from, but I certainly don't mind anything out of the ordinary, so to speak.

I find myself extra attracted to that milky white skin of my first presented doll though.

That's so beautiful!

INFORMATIONS