https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

How do phicen bodies handle structured clothing?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Marge
Apprentice
Apprentice

How do phicen bodies handle structured clothing?

Post by Marge »

Hello,

I was wondering if someone more experienced could tell me about how phicen bodies handle structured clothing and less flexible fabric, such as Renaissance style bodices or corsets. Does the body flex in a natural way? Does it cause lasting damage?

Also, are there hard bodies that wear comparable sizes to the phicen bodies that could be used reliably as a mannequin?

Thanks everyone
:glou:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: How do phicen bodies handle structured clothing?

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Marge, I can´t tell you anything about wearing a renaissance style corset but the Van Helsing doll I own is delivered in a leather corset that is very tight and not so smooth and it´s fine. So I guess it´ll work. If you want to be sure just send a mail to Jenny from Phicen at sales@phicen.com, she´ll be happy to help.
For hard bodies of similar size just check samara´s thread in the miniature doll subforum, she´s gotten some dolls from Volks and similar manufacturers that are BJD´s and look to have harder bodies.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The older bodies seem more durable for that. It will leave compression marks if left on too long.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mr G
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr G »

I was really upset about compression marks on my Sarina doll she had right out of the box.
Compression marks on the photo you see, are from the original stockings she came with (not those she is wearing on the picture).
So be very careful.
marks.jpg
marks.jpg (126.18 KiB) Viewed 984 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You may be able to massage with yoyr fingers and a little heat mr. G good luck
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Mr G
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr G »

samara78 wrote:You may be able to massage with yoyr fingers and a little heat mr. G good luck
Oh, thanks Samara, I'll try. Although she is still in the box after that last photoshoot a few months ago.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Mr G wrote:
samara78 wrote:You may be able to massage with yoyr fingers and a little heat mr. G good luck
Oh, thanks Samara, I'll try. Although she is still in the box after that last photoshoot a few months ago.

She will be very happy if you let her out lol.

INFORMATIONS