https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Interested

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Interested

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

Hi Im interested in this doll? She seems to be perfect. i was wondering if anyone had her before, and what other brands would you recommend
http://www.phicen.com/ProductView.asp?I ... th=0,1,153,
please let me know!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Interested

Post by JustinBridou »

Hi,

This doll is a (very) well known PHICEN - model S06.
Many members here have one (myself, Begog, cannot remember all ...).
A nice blonde with a metal skeleton (heavy, about 300g). She is in the same series of the S05, having the same level of details at vagina area (but less detailed than S07/S08 and S09 model). Note that, as all Phicen's, she cannot stand-alone (she need a stand).

PHICEN is a great Chinese manufacturer of figurines.
If this is your first miniature, you cant go wrong with this one. Avoid old models with plastic skeleton.

A good alternative is the JODOLL boby, having a plastic (but very good) skeleton. But you need to add an additional head, not provided with the body.

Make a search in the miniature sub-forum for "phicen" or "s06", and you will find many threads about this doll.
You can also browse my dollalbum, with some pictures of the S06 (and others Phicens)here.
Isabelle - PHICEN S06.
Isabelle - PHICEN S06.
Isabelle - Phicen S06.JPG (68.8 KiB) Viewed 937 times
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

Oh wow she is beautiful! I am interested because she is pretty, shes not jointed and she has a nice bust! What are other dolls that have a similar bust? And it beleive they are silicone? Do they get stained with black clothes?

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Very nice!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

My S06 is actually an S06 head on an S09 body. Yeah, you can do that. Jenny at Phicen will work with you. That said, the S09 head and body are my favorite of all the Phicens.

INFORMATIONS