https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Repairing a PHICEN Seamless Doll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Budokhan69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Repairing a PHICEN Seamless Doll

Post by Budokhan69 »

Hey Gang!

Recently I purchased from E-bay, a 1/6 Female seamless body doll, # PLLB2014-S09. She's a wonderful figure in very many ways but I just noticed a tiny problem that has me a bit concerned. She's developing a very tiny diagonal tear at her left hip, where, I'm assuming, the injection point would be for the material she's made of. It's only very small, less than 2mm long but I'd like to repair the damage before it gets worse. My question is, is there any type of adhesive I can use to fix this tear to keep it from opening up again? I've already tried 100% RTV silicone sealant as recommended elsewhere on the net & it did hold for a short time but has just popped loose from the split. I don't wanna have to permanently shelve her in her box for fear of making it worse, Is there any help you fine folks can give or advice you can impart to me?

Sincere thanks!
Gary L. Saenz

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Repairing a PHICEN Seamless Doll

Post by Begog »

So far, all mine are intact. Some TPE glue might work. Keep us posted.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Budokhan69 wrote:Hey Gang!

Recently I purchased from E-bay, a 1/6 Female seamless body doll, # PLLB2014-S09. She's a wonderful figure in very many ways but I just noticed a tiny problem that has me a bit concerned. She's developing a very tiny diagonal tear at her left hip, where, I'm assuming, the injection point would be for the material she's made of. It's only very small, less than 2mm long but I'd like to repair the damage before it gets worse. My question is, is there any type of adhesive I can use to fix this tear to keep it from opening up again? I've already tried 100% RTV silicone sealant as recommended elsewhere on the net & it did hold for a short time but has just popped loose from the split. I don't wanna have to permanently shelve her in her box for fear of making it worse, Is there any help you fine folks can give or advice you can impart to me?

Sincere thanks!
Gary L. Saenz
You need a rubber type adhesive.
Does her joint click? Or is she the quiet steel skeleton type?
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Budokhan69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Budokhan69 »

samara78 wrote: You need a rubber type adhesive.
Does her joint click? Or is she the quiet steel skeleton type?
She's the Steel Skeleton type, very quiet n very poseable with no clicks. A rubber type adhesive would be great so long as I can get one that won't pop loose & will cure soft like the rest of the figure

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If she is silicone then the repair needs to be prepared first by wiping with acetone. Then apply silicone. Many of us have had success with Permatex windshield adhesive which is a flowable silicone.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Uou will only be sealing the gap and wiping away any excess material with isopropyl and cotton swabs
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Your Phicen S09 is NOT silicone. I have 2 of them. She is apparently some type of proprietary TPE/TPR like material exclusive to Phicen Limited. The boxes do not say exactly what it is. I have full size silicone and TPE dolls and the Phicens are something else. However, they do closely resemble the smell and feel of TPE, but it is not the same compound as my WM doll. That is why I recommended the TPE glue. Your best bet is to contact Jenny at Phicen sales and ask her. Then, by all means, do share.

INFORMATIONS