https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Question about Barbie Styling Head and 28" Doll Replacement

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Freddielinton

Question about Barbie Styling Head and 28" Doll Replacement

Post by Freddielinton »

Hi everyone; I'm new to this wonderful forum. While my main goal is to save up and eventually purchase a full-size sex doll, for now I have to stick with normal dolls. I have a collection of about 20 or so dolls, ranging from Fashionistas (my absolute favorite), to My Scene, to Moxie Teenz, and even Monster High. To make a long story short, I'm new here, but not new to dolls!

My question is, has anyone ever experimented with replacing the head from a My Size Barbie with a styling head?

I have recently purchased two styling heads, and I'm wondering if they would fit on my 28" Best Fashion Friend Barbie.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Question about Barbie Styling Head and 28" Doll Replacem

Post by Varkeo »

First off, welcome to the doll forum!

As for your question, I don't see why it should be a problem, just as long as they are around the same size in centimeters you should be fine for the most part.
I personally mount Barbies on each others heads all of the time. Try it, and then share some pics here with us and tell us how it worked out.
We love for you to introduce your ladies to us so don't be a stranger to the miniature adult dolls!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Freddielinton wrote:Hi everyone; I'm new to this wonderful forum. While my main goal is to save up and eventually purchase a full-size sex doll, for now I have to stick with normal dolls. I have a collection of about 20 or so dolls, ranging from Fashionistas (my absolute favorite), to My Scene, to Moxie Teenz, and even Monster High. To make a long story short, I'm new here, but not new to dolls!

My question is, has anyone ever experimented with replacing the head from a My Size Barbie with a styling head?

I have recently purchased two styling heads, and I'm wondering if they would fit on my 28" Best Fashion Friend Barbie.

Easy answer. No
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

Freddielinton wrote:Hi everyone; I'm new to this wonderful forum. While my main goal is to save up and eventually purchase a full-size sex doll, for now I have to stick with normal dolls. I have a collection of about 20 or so dolls, ranging from Fashionistas (my absolute favorite), to My Scene, to Moxie Teenz, and even Monster High. To make a long story short, I'm new here, but not new to dolls!

Hi Freddielinton,

I too am into modifying Barbie but mine is My Size Barbie. I'm not sure how different is it from Best Fashion Friend Barbie. Looks like she has a larger head? I'm not sure if the styling head you are talking about is of the right size either. Would like to see photos of those.

I'm going the other way, right now I'm making face mask for MS Barbie
Here is my very recent one:
DSC07426GF03.jpg
DSC07426GF03.jpg (52.99 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
And the last one:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71701

I'm actually started off by modifying my first MS Barbie's body and face :
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=56763

You might also want to check out MannequinFan's threads. He does serious works on Barbie mod:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69416

DD.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

There are different sizes of Barbie styling heads too. The ones w/ the hands are the larger.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

The heads of the best fashion friend and one of the styling heads that I have are very similar.

How is the act of taking the head off and putting it back on done, exactly?

INFORMATIONS