https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Stellai

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Stellai

Post by CF »

These are wonderfully creative! Really enjoy your work. Any chance of a Halloween photo set coming out next month? :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Nice to see you back Stellai.
I would say I've missed you, but Carly and Tilly have been keeping up with your adventures on FB so I get notifications when they react to your posts.
Hope Koen and yourself are ok after the auto incident.

Pete.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Looking forward to seeing you again Koen. We've had a small addition to our family in the form of a 1/3 BJD called Katie and both her and Hanna are keen to see Stellai. We also send our best wishes to Rosaleintje, wherever she is we wish her well.

Have a good trip.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

How the heck do you do Stellai's face expressions!! That is amazing??
L✰neR✯nger

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

LoneRanger wrote:How the heck do you do Stellai's face expressions!! That is amazing??
That´s the scoonim doll mistery! :wink: They are unique!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I want one....
L✰neR✯nger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Wow!!! :o :o :o That is a lot of responses! :D :D :D
I have been away last weekend, (went to visit Siliconefun and his girls - we had a great time!!!! Thank you SF for your hospitality!!!!), so I did not had time to react sooner.
Nescio50 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote: :lol: I guess Stellai wants her office back!
Okay, under the stairs was a perfect office location :haha4:
Indeed the location was perfect, but....
I think we need to discuss if we want to grant her that office again. As I recall we had to face a whole list of houserules of her hand last year, including one that ordered us to leave the toilet doors open at all time (which indeed had been democratically desided by vote, because the dolls had the majority vote, but nonetheless....) and later she caused a lot of consternation because of her report in CD. Because of that I am still not sure if I dare to face GG at the upcoming meet....
CF wrote:These are wonderfully creative! Really enjoy your work. Any chance of a Halloween photo set coming out next month? :)
Unless there is a Halloween activity planned at the upcoming meet in which I can join, there is little chance I will manage to find time to have Stellai participate in a Halloween photo series. I am sure that Stellai will think otherwise ( she always does.... sighhh) and that she will be thrilled about the idea, but unless I am absolutely certain that I myself can manage to set this up, I prefer not to tell her about your idea.
Mondoon wrote:Looking forward to seeing you again Koen. We've had a small addition to our family in the form of a 1/3 BJD called Katie and both her and Hanna are keen to see Stellai. We also send our best wishes to Rosaleintje, wherever she is we wish her well.

Have a good trip.
Thanks Mondoon. Looking forward seeing you again too. I think Stellai will be thrilled to meet Katie and to see Hanna again. I hope we can do a photoshoot together at the meet. :glou:
brigittes hubbie wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:How the heck do you do Stellai's face expressions!! That is amazing??
That´s the scoonim doll mistery! :wink: They are unique!

Chris
Hi Loneranger,
Indeed, ScoonimDolls are unique, but the face expression is not really a mystery like Chris says, lol :haha4: .
Basically the ScoonimDoll faces are posable just like the rest of the body. Their heads are not seperate, but make one with the body. The heads are softskin with a skull inside, which is similar to the big lifelike dolls and like some of the big dolls, ScoonimDolls have posable eyes and eyelids. But ScoonimDoll heads are a bit more advanced. Their skulls also have posable bars for the eyebrows, the cheeks, the upper lip and the jaw. And there is a special feature that allows you to pose the mouth corners.
LoneRanger wrote:I want one....
If you want one, you are welcome to PM me, but please know that the cost of a ScoonimDoll is similar to that of a high end silicine doll. For this you get a lot less silicone ( in fact you will not get any silicone, because I make them of a silicone-like PU, which is not the same), but much much more advanced posing features and a totally unique doll. :thumbs_up:

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Last week I took Stellai with me to Comic Con.... :D

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Lovely shots Koen, she never fails to get people smiling which is priceless. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Mondoon wrote:Lovely shots Koen, she never fails to get people smiling which is priceless. :D
Thanks, Mondoon :D Indeed she does. The pretty lady in the green elf outfit even thanked me several times for asking me to pose with Stellai. She said it was so special that it made her day. Whereas for me I was quite thrilled that she was willing to pose with my little redhead troublemaker. lol

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Oh yes, Stellai rocked the Comic Con, my Little ladies were so envious that she met that famous Pirate. Sort of. :wink:

Chris

PS: I remember the house rules, we have to find another place. :lol:
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh yes, Stellai rocked the Comic Con, my Little ladies were so envious that she met that famous Pirate. Sort of. :wink:

Chris

PS: I remember the house rules, we have to find another place. :lol:
Giving Stellai another place for her office would not make so much difference, Chris. Though I agree that this spot under the stairs had her oversee just about every move we made. I think we need to discuss whether we want Stellai to have management status during the meet again.... It seems to me that last year we have been lucky, because by sheer coincidence it worked out fine,..... well, most of it did. But if we will also be so lucky this year, that remains to be seen :roll:

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Although Stellai is not a comic character and is a "real" figure and personality, she seems to fit in there flawlessly.
I am sure that for many, Stellai is indeed a subject of fantasy, therefore in part at least, conforms to the description of Comic con inhabitants.
Actually, a Stellai or ScoonimDoll comic strip would be something I would read.
I too think the pic with the pretty lady in green is impressive, but the shot of Stellai strolling along and admiring the surroundings, well, that was timed rather well I thought, very organic.

Pete.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Thanks Pete :D
The photo of Stellai strolling was really quite easy to make, because there were so many people that it was impossible for them to avoid being included in my scene as walking gentlemen and have themselves 'accidently' photographed. lol :whistle: People also did not care. They were too much busy looking at everything. It was the perfect opportunity. The only thing I needed to do was selecting the photos afterwards. This was harder than you think, because the best photo was one that included a couple of adorable kids figuring in the background, dressed up like comic figures who were looking at 'strolling Stellai'. But because they were little kids I thought it better not to use this photo for publishing.

As for the comic strip.... The book of Rosaleintje is ready for publishing. Unfortunately my publisher is having a capacity problem, meaning that the printing of the book will not be done untill next year. I am really pissed about this, but there is nothing I can do about it. We will have to wait.

As for your remark about Stellai as a person, she likes you to know that she feels flattered (every now and then she reads with me "over" (on) my shoulder) , though she is also a bit puzzled as well because you added these quotation marks to the word "real"....

Koen

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I see Stellai is getting some new Ideas from her Super Hero friends! :D When she learns to fly look out!! :whistle:

INFORMATIONS