https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My Phicens Have No Dresses!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

My Phicens Have No Dresses!!

Post by LoneRanger »

I bought 4 Phicens (not counting specialty figures like Red Sonja, etc.) and thought, how easy this will be to dress my little honeys!!

NOT!!!!!!

Spent over $500 buying a whole lot of dresses from Nouveau Toys!! Nothing fits!!!!! Turns out all the outfits sold are for slim Phicens and I have fat Phicens (sorry ladies but your big asses are the problem).

I asked Nouveau why they don't say that their outfits do not fit the large breasted models, still waiting for an answer.

I still needed 2 more Phicens for my Flying Dragons so I got the slimmest one's I could find (thanks again to my friend Jenny at Phicen) so I will be able to use those outfits.

Now all I have for my big butt ladies are military uniforms.

Is there anywhere that you can find clothes for the 'full' figure Phicens????????????????????????????????
L✰neR✯nger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My Phicens Have No Dresses!!

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Oh no! Can you let them out at the seams at all?
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

They are perfect replicas of a full sized dress. Not knocking the quality at all. Little tiny dresses perfect to scale and no with letting out the seams without destroying the dress. Much smarted to give them to my 2 new ladies (still in their traveling box, haven't even opened them yet).

But with all of these Phicens out there, someone must make dresses for the full figure ladies.

Here Chloetu is wearing one of the dresses. As you can see it fits like shit. It took me a great amount of time and energy to work it up over her ass and taking it off was a real challenge. I used this one as it was opened back, imagine trying to zipper or snap the back if this was not just a sun dress.
Attachments
DSCN5072.JPG
DSCN5072.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 19151 times
L✰neR✯nger

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Hi Lone
I made the same experience, it is not easy to find dresses which fit for Phicens.
I also had a try and error game and most dresses are made for 1/6 BJD girls, which are more slim and, most important, have a smooth, even and not sticky skin.
JustinBridou is the one who has collected the most of Phicens viewtopic.php?f=64&t=66777 followed by Brigittes Hubby viewtopic.php?f=64&t=57177 so maybe you check these out for dresses and you can check my gang too. Anyone of us will be happy to help you with determining what our girls wear 8)

Something not published yet by me:
FlirtyGirl.jpg
FlirtyGirl.jpg (238.81 KiB) Viewed 19144 times
This is a dress made by Flirty Girl including shoes, on a Phicen medium bust pale body and a custom head (which is now replaced with a different one)
It would have fit on a big bust body as well, but putting on thight clothes is always pita
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi LoneRanger, I know the problem, it´s a bit of trial and error. I usually check the website http://www.actionfiguren.com, they indicate if a dress fits a Phicen and mostly that works. For the big bottomed ladies - I have a few as well - I choose dresses that are more loose than tight fitting. Even if you don´t buy from the above mentioned website, it´s worth a look what dress may fit or not. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

I got some nice dresses for my Lexi at Ebay.

Like this one and this one, a nightgown and a top and shorts, she's also got a nice set of lingerie.

How did I find them? Simply by searching for "Phicen" and sorting from low price to high price. And then browsing through all the stuff.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi LoneRanger, I know the problem, it´s a bit of trial and error. I usually check the website http://www.actionfiguren.com, they indicate if a dress fits a Phicen and mostly that works. For the big bottomed ladies - I have a few as well - I choose dresses that are more loose than tight fitting. Even if you don´t buy from the above mentioned website, it´s worth a look what dress may fit or not. :D

Chris

It's in German!!!
L✰neR✯nger

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

I had similar experiences when the steel seamless Phicen's 1st came out. I ordered some shoes, but they ended up being the ones that are for dolls where the feet are removed and replaced with the shoes.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi LoneRanger, I know the problem, it´s a bit of trial and error.
Indeed, I got the same problem too. While my huge collection, I have also bought some clothes that doesn't fit to my dolls.
I also experience staining clothes, bad colors, bad size...

But as you can see, I nevertheless found some wonders for my little ladies.
There is some brands to recommend: Verycool (always satisfied, fit perfectly to Phicen), HOT+, CAT TOYS, Super Duck (variable, most are very fine, but some are to avoid).
Phicen itself, make only one model of dress (bridal), sell separately. But you can also found some nice dresses, with no brand and sold as 'hand made'.

The best place where to buy them is... there is no best place ! only good sources.
As most of them are made in China, looking at Aliexpress and Ebay is mandatory.
But not only ! sometimes you can found nice clothes at your local shop and even, at more attractive prices !

Note that, if you are looking for a particular model that you spot at TDF, you can post a PM to the member.
But the problem, is that availability is often time limited. Some models ran quicly out of stock, while some others not.

A little catalog of dresses/clothes that I found for my ladies:

Finding swimsuits and light clothes, is usually easy at Aliexpress.
The advantage of this category, is it not hiding the curves of the seamless bodies (Pinkie approve !). The panther's club also go for nature clothes.

If you have some princess at home, you can also choose something like this:

This club dress is from Super Duck (including head), but Carmen choose something more relax.
Curiously, they are all located on the self over the bar !

Nurse (from HOT+) and maid are also mandatory service at home:

Wedding and oriental dresses can be mixed. Nice underwears and elegant dress here too.

But may be, you prefer the fashion style ?

Looking for the Marylin dress, yes, it exist:

As you can see, there is lot's of dresses for Phicen. I have lot's of them, but not all.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

LoneRanger wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi LoneRanger, I know the problem, it´s a bit of trial and error. I usually check the website http://www.actionfiguren.com, they indicate if a dress fits a Phicen and mostly that works. For the big bottomed ladies - I have a few as well - I choose dresses that are more loose than tight fitting. Even if you don´t buy from the above mentioned website, it´s worth a look what dress may fit or not. :D

Chris

It's in German!!!
Yes, but if you click on the german flag on the far right upper edge you will find the english and french flag- you can get the english version of the website that way.
And my advice was to use the site like a Sears catalogue- pick a dress, look up the model and manufacturer and search ebay or US sites for them- and order it there, knowing that it´ll fit your Phicen doll. :wink:

Cheers,

Chris

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Ahhh...thanks Chris!!

At least my ladies don't have to run around naked (unless I want them to). Just completed their dress uniforms.

UNSC 'Flying Dragons' newest team member: Private Chloetu
Attachments
DSCN5800.JPG
DSCN5800.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 18996 times
DSCN5803.JPG
DSCN5803.JPG (2.09 MiB) Viewed 18996 times
DSCN5805.JPG
DSCN5805.JPG (2.14 MiB) Viewed 18996 times
DSCN5807.JPG
DSCN5807.JPG (2.09 MiB) Viewed 18996 times
L✰neR✯nger

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi LoneRnger, now that´s a remarkable outfit! Great!
Chris

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

i hope you aren't feeding your dolls dog treats.

carlys_guy

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Hi LoneRnger, now that´s a remarkable outfit! Great!
Chris

Thanks Chris - I'll be hunting those sites soon for some dresses. Gotta be able to take time off and have a few beers with the team incognito of course!

i hope you aren't feeding your dolls dog treats.
carlys_guy

lol, woof, woof. The treats keep my dogs from eating my Phicens!!

:haha4:
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I was just looking at all those really sexy and revealing outfits that JustinBridou posted. Then thought about the look I would get for having them out and being displayed. Then I imagined the one sided conversation that would ensue.

I did get to use a couple of my dresses for my 2 newest Generic Phicens and had them out for a little bit, but this is racy as I can go.

Kalli and Renee
Attachments
DSCN5815.JPG
DSCN5815.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 18801 times
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS